lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Official 'Help with Korriban' (incl. End Boss) thread *SPOILERS*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-20-2003, 05:07 PM   #1
Sledge

Help on Ragnar's Tomb (outside the entrance)

Just in case:

spoiler:

By outside I mean outdoors. My question is how to get to the entrance? You can't go to the right (as you step outdoors) because of a deep pit that you can't jump. On the left is a jumpable pit, then you can knock down an obelisk and cross a second pit, but the third pit is also not jumpable.

Sledge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2003, 05:47 PM   #2
Andy867
McCan Caoma

I think after crossing the obelisk that you forced push down, go to near the edge when walking in the direction of the tomb, and jump down, and then look on the left side for alittle cave entrance... It should be self-explanatory from there.

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2003, 05:50 PM   #3
Igor_Cavkov
Forumite

yeah Andy is right if thats the place you are talking about!

SW Galaxies Online name: Cavkov
Server: Chimaera
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Guild: DOS - Dark Order of the Sith

If you only knew the power of the darkside!
Igor_Cavkov is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2003, 06:38 PM   #4
Sledge

Ya know what's funny? When I saved the game my character was standing on top of the passageway. I completely missed it. Yoda would say "A poor Jedi, you are"
Old 09-21-2003, 03:30 AM   #5
spigeon
Lurker

Question Help in sith temple (may contain spoilers)

In the sith temple mission (final mission before confronting Tavion ?), I have to open the door to the valley. I have no idea what to do... I've opened the door above with push force, I've searched the temple high and low and killed every Dark Jedi...

Help, anyone ? :-)))
spigeon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 03:37 AM   #6
JarJarBinks
Rookie

I think I know which one you're talking about. Go down below the door (the room under the door), look for a a marble stone thing standing on two tan/brownish square pillars (if you don't know what I'm talking about, go back to the lava area with the stairs, as soon as you exit the lava area just keep going straight till you see it). Break the two tan/brownish square pillars with your lightsaber then the marble stone should fall and a short movie should play showing the door lowering.
JarJarBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 10:08 AM   #7
PrimoSidone

STUCK need help

hi guys, i want to say that i am stucked.. in this cult dungeon level.. where i need to go to the tomb of ragnos.. ther is the door...
/\
/ \
/ \
| |
|__ |

when i try to open it, it says this door cant be openen like this... how can i open that door ?

PrimoSidone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 10:14 AM   #8
C'jais
Spicy Viking Boy

Not sure where I know where you are exactly, but try using force sense and see if you can get somewhere from there.

Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not.

Member of The Scandinavian Clique

My LiveJournal
C'jais is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 10:22 AM   #9
JarJarBinks
Rookie

Does is have a triangle in it? When you turn on force sense do you see anything?
Old 09-21-2003, 10:35 AM   #10
PrimoSidone

yes it has a triangel, and no, i dont see anyhting with force sense

Old 09-21-2003, 11:05 AM   #11
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally posted by PrimoSidone
yes it has a triangel, and no, i dont see anyhting with force sense
There are two doors with triangular cutouts. One you cannot open in that chamber, but elsewhere. The other you can open, and this is where you need to go first. The second door is up on a platform - and there are a series of protruding blocks around it. Use Force Seeing, and you should be able to work out how to open this door.

As I say...the door that says it is opened elsewhere - you need to travel quite a distance through the building to get to the place where you have to open it.
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 11:58 AM   #12
PrimoSidone

i followed the whole path again.. but still i dont see any swith.. and the door with the seeign stuff, and the blocks u need to push.. that opens a big black door.. and i was talking of a white triaangel looking door...

Old 09-21-2003, 12:04 PM   #13
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally posted by PrimoSidone
i followed the whole path again.. but still i dont see any swith.. and the door with the seeign stuff, and the blocks u need to push.. that opens a big black door.. and i was talking of a white triaangel looking door...
Go through the door where you pushed the blocks in. You have to go follow that path, and keep moving forward. As I said, you have a long way to go to get to the place where you can trigger something to open the door with the triangular cut-out. You cannot open that door in the same room.

spoiler:
The door with the triangular cut-out is opened in the chamber directly underneath. To get there, you have to travel a long path that takes you up and down - and battle lots of Cultists along the way. You must go through the door opened by pushing in the blocks.
Old 09-21-2003, 02:13 PM   #14
JarJarBinks
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by StormHammer
spoiler:
The door with the triangular cut-out is opened in the chamber directly underneath. To get there, you have to travel a long path that takes you up and down - and battle lots of Cultists along the way. You must go through the door opened by pushing in the blocks.
And as soon as you get to the chamber, just follow my directions at the begining of the thread. Also, when you destroy the two pillars I was talking about you have to destroy two big chains in that area, then you can jump back up to the room with the door.
Old 09-21-2003, 06:31 PM   #15
KnnOs
Lurker

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
is there a trick to defeating Tavion or just slash her till she falls?
KnnOs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 06:52 PM   #16
Solarn'Gar

There was no trick to defeating possessed Tavion other than using both Force Protect and Force Absorb and making good use of the power-ups around the room. Fighting her using force speed is also a must.

Remember me??? Awwww c'mon! You gotta remember me!
Solarn'Gar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 06:59 PM   #17
CastleBravo
Rookie

I found regular Tavion with that staff harder to fight than the posessed version... I just used Force Absorb and Heal a few times. It took a couple tries, but nothing crazy.
CastleBravo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 07:44 PM   #18
qweazdak
Rookie

The first time i battled tavion (and possesed) as a good Jedi I used hit n run tactics. Attack, hide, and heal. The second time i battled her I was a dark jedi. i used grip to bring down her defense and then attacked.
qweazdak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 09:06 PM   #19
KARNI4
Lurker

STuck near the End!

Im totally stuck on Korisant level 2 ( I think thats the level anyways.) I cannot get over this huge pit. It has a bunch of ruble in the bottom and A pyramid on the side. Its just after you knock down a large pilar to cross the canyon. Anyone know what im supposed to do? I cant clear the jump and I dont see how to get across.
KARNI4 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 09:10 PM   #20
KARNI4
Lurker

here is a couple screenie of what im talkin bout

http://angelfire.lycos.com/alt2/karni4/shot0002.jpg

http://angelfire.lycos.com/alt2/karni4/shot0001.jpg
KARNI4 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 09:12 PM   #21
Kram_Elddir
Lurker

jump down into the pit. there is a small hallway on the left. it takes up to the top so you can jump over by the shuttles.
Kram_Elddir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2003, 09:19 PM   #22
Tarus

Lol, suppose to knock a pillar down? I never knocked anything down, I just did the long jump
Tarus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 04:21 PM   #23
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
*bump*
Old 09-22-2003, 04:35 PM   #24
Jedi Elite2003
Rookie

Help (Level)

Help me
you know the singleplayer level ''Kor1'' the level after you ''killed rosh or saved him'' Were you have to use push on rocks to open a door. which 3 rocks i need to push help me plz
[] = rock
(_) = door

[] [] [] [] []
[]. (_) . []
[]. (_) .[]
Jedi Elite2003 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 04:36 PM   #25
Jedi Elite2003
Rookie

Help me please i'm hopeless
Jedi Elite2003 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 05:02 PM   #26
Tarus

Eck hem, "Use the force luke"

or if you prefer, recall when luke was blocking shots on the falcon with his helmets blast shield down.

Hopefully those hints will help ya out
Tarus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 05:06 PM   #27
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Use Force Seeing. You will see some symbols appear on the blocks, and on the floor before the door. Match the symbols on the floor with the symbols on the blocks on the wall. Just Force Push those blocks in and the door will open.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:46 PM   #28
Buffy
Forumite

I cant long Jump in Tomb of Ragnos 2

I dont know how and where can I long jump in "Tomb Ragnos Part2-Korriban" ?
it all too high and too far to jump over... how can I where can I long jump ?
please help me thank you
Buffy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 08:29 PM   #29
Sledge

Tavion wasn't that hard. I would stay away from her until she threw her saber. A little Force Speed and I would get right in her face and go to town until her saber returned.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:07 PM   #30
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Re: I cant long Jump in Tomb of Ragnos 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I dont know how and where can I long jump in "Tomb Ragnos Part2-Korriban" ?
it all too high and too far to jump over... how can I where can I long jump ?
please help me thank you
You don't need to use Force Long Jump...

When you enter the level, there's a pit to the right with some Shuttles across the way. Ignore that path. Turn left. When you come to the first rift, you should be able to jump it in two stages. Follow the path around to the right. There's a tall column just before the second pit. Use Force Push to topple it over and make a bridge. When you come to the next pit...it has a bottom. Jump down there, and on your left you'll find a tunnel. Hope that helps.
Old 09-26-2003, 10:58 AM   #31
Buffy
Forumite

Re: Re: I cant long Jump in Tomb of Ragnos 2

Quote:
Originally posted by StormHammer
You don't need to use Force Long Jump...

When you enter the level, there's a pit to the right with some Shuttles across the way. Ignore that path. Turn left. When you come to the first rift, you should be able to jump it in two stages. Follow the path around to the right. There's a tall column just before the second pit. Use Force Push to topple it over and make a bridge. When you come to the next pit...it has a bottom. Jump down there, and on your left you'll find a tunnel. Hope that helps.
thank you I did it !
Buffy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2003, 11:13 PM   #32
JediFanatic10
Rookie

i havent gotten to the last level yet... but i gotta know... do you fight marka ragnos? or if ur a dark jedi IF you fight him do you become the Dark Lord
JediFanatic10 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2003, 12:01 AM   #33
JediFanatic10
Rookie

help please... im lke itchin to know
JediFanatic10 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2003, 01:00 PM   #34
Loco Motives
Lurker

help please

i am trying to open the door to the valley...how ???
i am now in a big room with two big stone/marble blocks in it. i have searched throu all off the level but cant find a vay to open the door....someone please help me...
Loco Motives is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2004, 01:50 PM   #35
godzilla7
Lurker

andy wrote: think after crossing the obelisk that you forced push down, go to near the edge when walking in the direction of the tomb, and jump down, and then look on the left side for alittle cave entrance... It should be self-explanatory from there.

I think there might be a bug in my copy as I can see the little concrete bunker entrance, but it's too small to get into!

Or is there a"crouch" option that I have managed to miss?!

Force sense doesn't reveal anything inside either, the passage just ends not far from the entrance!!

Has anyone else found this?

I can see an entrance along the ridge of the pyramid, but there is no way to reach that; long jump still leaves you short and you then slide into the pit and can't get out again...

Help please!
godzilla7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2004, 02:41 PM   #36
Amidala from Chop Shop
Politically-correct jerk

Quote:
Originally posted by godzilla7

Or is there a"crouch" option that I have managed to miss?!
Wow, you got that far in the game without learning how to crouch?!

Go to Controls -> Movement and you will see a key bind for Down/Crouch. Default is the "C" key (I use the Shift key).

If you haven't been crouching, it also means you haven't been rolling, which means you haven't been using the roll-stab move, one of my favorite moves.

And how did you get past the Yavin 2 map where you had to use Force Speed and front roll to get past a door that closed quickly (just before Kyle chastised Rosh for turning the training droid loose on Jaden)?

Go back to the beginning and play the game over.

Amidala from Chop Shop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2004, 03:14 AM   #37
Andy867
McCan Caoma

its times like this thread that makes me wonder why my idea of a "video walkthrough" didn't catch on. I mean, text-based walkthroughs are nice and all, but describing something in words is somewhat of a nuisance, especially for a game as complex as JA, whereas a visual walkthrough would be more practical. Or at least, logic would dictate so.

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2005, 02:39 PM   #38
Anustie
Lurker

Unhappy Re: Help (Level)

Quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Elite2003
Help me
you know the singleplayer level ''Kor1'' the level after you ''killed rosh or saved him'' Were you have to use push on rocks to open a door. which 3 rocks i need to push help me plz
[] = rock
(_) = door

[] [] [] [] []
[]. (_) . []
[]. (_) .[]
Umm my Jedi sense doesnt work (neither does my Jedi pull but I can get that with Shift + ~) so I dont know and cant see the hidden symbols on the rocks, can someone please help? help with either problem would be greatly app.!
Anustie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > The Official 'Help with Korriban' (incl. End Boss) thread *SPOILERS*