lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Modding Requests: Post your desires here
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2004, 05:24 PM   #1
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Modding Requests: Post your desires here

Have a mod or skin that you would like to see in Knights of the Old Republic? Don't think that you have the talent and skills to pull it off? Then post your requests here. Who knows, someone might just make it for you...

To help all the great modders out there, please be as specific as possible about what you are looking for. Mention all the details you can think of like colour and look, and maybe examples. If applicable, also mention what class and gender you normally play as.

The more details you include the more likely it is that a modder will create what you want!

Last edited by Prime; 05-03-2004 at 11:37 PM.
Prime is offline   you may:
Old 05-02-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
newtothefourms
Rookie

A hutt jedi with animations!!!!(I can dream cant I?)

But what I really want is to kill Carth on the Endar Spire and have Trask replace him

1 other thing I want is a different ship like those republic ones

Last edited by newtothefourms; 05-03-2004 at 02:54 PM.
newtothefourms is offline   you may:
Old 05-02-2004, 06:16 PM   #3
JedI_XtRmIsT
Rookie

newtothefourms

how about if instead of trask waking u up in the room it be carth that does and carth that goes to "fight" bandon and trask is in your party from then on?

that would seem to make more sense but then there is the problem of trask not haveing a "voice" through the rest of the game

i don't know if it is possible or not but it is worth an effort

edit:
and as for a request i would like for someone to make me some saber blade recolors in the 5 original colors but look like this:

because i am going to make 5 more sabers that i will atempt to place in the general area of the star maps and would like some help if possible

Last edited by JedI_XtRmIsT; 05-02-2004 at 06:27 PM.
JedI_XtRmIsT is offline   you may:
Old 05-02-2004, 07:17 PM   #4
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

New Taris mod

I request a new mod a mod that will create a new planet called New Taris it should look like Taris but with some changes like you can buy better weapons and there is a Team Duel someone please make this.

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may:
Old 05-02-2004, 08:00 PM   #5
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
there's a feat included with the game, called guard stance, but it wasn't used. I'd like to see it put ingame, if anyone could.

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 05-02-2004, 08:47 PM   #6
Caporegime1986
Rookie

Story Idea for a mod I would like someone to make, if they have the time...

Here is a story idea, (note: I am an excrutiatingly good writer, I just can't spell!)

Time Period: Right after Jedi Training

After the Jedi Council decrees that you may leave the enclave, you go onto the plains. You stumble into the cave with the lightsaber crystles and 3 dark Jedi meet up with you there. They don't start a fight, however, yet they offer you a place in the Sith Acadamy on Korriban. Now, either you kill them, or you agree to meet them in the Cantina in Dreshdae. If you kill them, when you go to dreshdae their dark lord, Darth Venison (or whatever name you see fit) meets you at dreshdae and promises you unbeleiveable power as his padawan, which you can either accept of decline, if you accept, he trains you in the dark arts. Then, after your training you kill him, and take his position in the Sith. If you decline him, you die. Now, if you accepted the Dark Jedis, the same will happen, eccept if you decine of Korriban, you fight them insead of automatically dying. After you take your place in the Sith, you fight Uthar for controll of the Academy. If you win, you become headmaster of the acadamy. When you do, Malak contacts you, thinking he's talking to Uthar, and orders you to destroy dantooine. You go to dantooine, and fight the jedi there. You have to kill the Jedi Council, as you do, except of Vandar who escapes. Then you have to go to manaan and kill the SIth Diplomats there, because you suspect them to be spies. Also, you can kill some of your goodie tooshoe companions and replace tehm with Dustil, Darth Bandon, and Mekel. You stil have to do the main quest, because this will be a very big sidequest.

Is anyone willing to do this, I cant mod and I cant texture
So if this is possible and someone can help me I will give you more info.

_Capo

Down with Communism
Caporegime1986 is offline   you may:
Old 05-02-2004, 11:55 PM   #7
BeHive
Rookie

that reminds me of an idea i had a couple of weeks ago.

instead of being taken to dantooine after leaving Taris you'd be taken to Korriban and there you'd be trained as a Sith.

Bastila would take you there cuz she had secretly turned to the dark side and now she was running away from the republic.
BeHive is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 12:27 AM   #8
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

As per the new forum rules, please post requests in the Request sticky thread.

I'll move this in there...
Old 05-03-2004, 12:34 AM   #9
Darth333
Administraterror

That's quite effective Prime!
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 12:43 AM   #10
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth333
That's quite effective Prime!
Thanks

Us mods are just trying to set up some guidelines to keep things a little more organized so they are easier to browse...
Old 05-03-2004, 01:17 AM   #11
Nodakrattler

I'd like to see a mod where when you get to ultimate good it changes your apperance. Kind of like the ones some of you have done for darkside. Maybe add like silver or gold tattoes or something. Just a wish don't much care if someone takes it seriously.
Nodakrattler is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 02:08 AM   #12
juv3nal
Rookie

i don't know how much work it would take or if its possible (i wouldnt think so, but i guess its possible that the mesh for jolee's clothes incorporate his head as well), but I would love it if someone could make svosh's jolee reskin into a player-wearable jedi robe of some sort (it need only work for male characters)
juv3nal is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 02:24 AM   #13
FiEND_138

Not sure if this has been done or not (searched, didn't find anything). Maybe somethin' that lets you continue to race for credits after completing all 3 tiers on tattoine/mannan. Just another easy money maker.

FiEND_138 is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 03:44 AM   #14
Jackel

Quote:
Originally posted by juv3nal
i don't know how much work it would take or if its possible (i wouldnt think so, but i guess its possible that the mesh for jolee's clothes incorporate his head as well), but I would love it if someone could make svosh's jolee reskin into a player-wearable jedi robe of some sort (it need only work for male characters)
ill have a shot at that , ive already made them so the reskin is the basic scout clothes anyway so making them a unique item for male jedis shouldnt be to hard

a little baseitems tinkering , some gff playing around and yeah should be done in a few days , any particular abilities or skills you want it to provide ? ie what defense or bonus ability etc , if its the same as the basic master robe i can pump that all out in proberly half an hour or so

edit : re this thread : http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...34#post1514634

i have svoshs permission to do it so il get on to it now
Jackel is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 04:35 AM   #15
juv3nal
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Jackel
ill have a shot at that , ive already made them so the reskin is the basic scout clothes anyway so making them a unique item for male jedis shouldnt be to hard

a little baseitems tinkering , some gff playing around and yeah should be done in a few days , any particular abilities or skills you want it to provide ? ie what defense or bonus ability etc , if its the same as the basic master robe i can pump that all out in proberly half an hour or so

edit : re this thread : http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...34#post1514634

i have svoshs permission to do it so il get on to it now
if you could make it the same as star forge robe (lightside version) minus the alignment restriction, that would be great.
You can even just duplicate the description if you like.

edit: how rude of me...forgot thanks: thank you!
Old 05-03-2004, 05:06 AM   #16
PrtyLizardJedi

Location: Trying to see the Marvels of the Galaxy for less than 30 Altairian Dollars a Day
Star Forge Robes=Light Side Darth Revan's Robes

PLEASE! A RETEXTURE OF REVAN HIM/HERSELF to make his/her
robe look like LS!!

My Mod Site

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun...
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky...
PrtyLizardJedi is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 05:27 AM   #17
Jackel

Quote:
if you could make it the same as star forge robe (lightside version) minus the alignment restriction, that would be great.
You can even just duplicate the description if you like.

edit: how rude of me...forgot thanks: thank you!
ill do that stats for you and proberly come up with a name and description as well

edit : ok , run in to agame barrier , do tot he way the 2das are set out i can either do the replacement one of two ways

1.have the jolee model and ksin replace the normal male jedi robes , and maybe talk Svosh in to doing 2 more skins for that

or

2.have them replace the male star forge robes , both sets , the dark and the light side ones and maybe talk Svosh in to doing a couple more skins for them

the female robes would continue to stay the same as normal for either way its done seeing we cant manipulate models and make a female type model and skin out of Jolees model and skin

yet anyway

Last edited by Jackel; 05-03-2004 at 07:49 AM.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:46 AM   #18
maaes
Rookie

i'm not much of a skinner and i honestly wish i could remove the flap on the front and the cloak, but here's what i've been able to come up with so far for a light side version of the revan robe.

it replaces the regular starforge robe for male characters. i didnt want to begin work on the female version before i know for sure whether or not it would be possible to remove the cape and flap, much like sep did the extras on the soldier clothing.

*NOTE:* there is a bug with this, when in combat mode and sometimes if your character turns his head too much it will pop out the side of the hood as shown in one of the pictures below.

*EDIT* oops, maybe i should actually list the files too just in case someone wants to use/improve the stuff

download starforge robes.

maaes

Last edited by maaes; 05-03-2004 at 09:10 AM.
maaes is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 09:02 AM   #19
hefiatos
Lurker

Skin request

Anyone want to try and make a set of trimed clothes for the female chareiter?

Your lack of brains angers me!
hefiatos is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 09:09 AM   #20
hefiatos
Lurker

I would like to see a mod that changes all two haded wepons to one handed.

Your lack of brains angers me!
hefiatos is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 10:38 AM   #21
Caporegime1986
Rookie

I doubt this has been made yet, but I would like to see a Revan's Robe (like in the cutseen) with a shorter cape to avoid clipping issues.
Also, if anyone needs a storyline for a mod they want,
Contact me, I'd be happy to write the story/dialog for yous.
I can't mod it in, but i can help at least,
-Capo

Down with Communism
Old 05-03-2004, 12:21 PM   #22
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Well, I've got the masless Revan like maaes has got, and I believe that svosh is working on a LS skin for it. Dunno if he still is, I gotta get my email working so I can send him the file.

Old 05-03-2004, 03:54 PM   #23
juv3nal
Rookie

Quote:
ill do that stats for you and proberly come up with a name and description as well

edit : ok , run in to agame barrier , do tot he way the 2das are set out i can either do the replacement one of two ways

1.have the jolee model and ksin replace the normal male jedi robes , and maybe talk Svosh in to doing 2 more skins for that

or

2.have them replace the male star forge robes , both sets , the dark and the light side ones and maybe talk Svosh in to doing a couple more skins for them

the female robes would continue to stay the same as normal for either way its done seeing we cant manipulate models and make a female type model and skin out of Jolees model and skin

yet anyway
whichever's easier for y'all (if there's a difference) would be fine. if there's no difference then I vote for 2 just so my guy can be unique compared to other people running around the jedi enclave (im guessing probably at least one of those npcs is wearing the regular jedi robes?).
Old 05-03-2004, 04:33 PM   #24
svösh

Veteran Modder Helpful! Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi

PLEASE! A RETEXTURE OF REVAN HIM/HERSELF to make his/her
robe look like LS!!
Thats been in the works over the past few days should be done soon.

svösh

pixel, poly builder
svösh's kotor mods
svösh is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 06:39 PM   #25
MasterN64

I want some kind of total conversion mod. I don't care what it is about, but I want total conversion!!!!

Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the presence of fear and yet the will to go on...
MasterN64 is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 06:53 PM   #26
Doom_Dealer
Forumite

o ye, ill just do that in half an hour cough cough
and i want never gets!!!! manners child!
Doom_Dealer is offline   you may:
Old 05-03-2004, 06:54 PM   #27
BeHive
Rookie

so far i've seen 2 shots (by diferent persons) of a cloakless revan.

could someone put those mods online? :P i've been trying to remove the cloak but i've failled again and again

tks
Old 05-03-2004, 07:23 PM   #28
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I couldn't get my mod to anyone so I'm working on my own site right now. That maskless Revan will be up soon.

Old 05-03-2004, 07:44 PM   #29
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Quote:
Originally posted by BeHive
so far i've seen 2 shots (by diferent persons) of a cloakless revan.

could someone put those mods online? :P i've been trying to remove the cloak but i've failled again and again
Are you talking about the little cape thing on his back? I'd like to see a version without that as well...
Old 05-03-2004, 09:25 PM   #30
BeHive
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
I couldn't get my mod to anyone so I'm working on my own site right now. That maskless Revan will be up soon.
i said cloakless. not maskless :P

i can do maskless.. in fact, i've turned my starforge robes into hooded maskless robes (and the regular robes into the starforge robes, with matching textures to fit the red blue and brown robes hehe)

anyway, Prime.. it has been done..

in this topic, Seprithro and dh-vug posted 2 shots
Old 05-03-2004, 10:08 PM   #31
Jackel

Quote:
whichever's easier for y'all (if there's a difference) would be fine. if there's no difference then I vote for 2 just so my guy can be unique compared to other people running around the jedi enclave (im guessing probably at least one of those npcs is wearing the regular jedi robes?).
ill do that then , this way you will be able to pick 2 of them up ont he star forge , these will have the normal star forge robe stats , and ill make the qel droma robes plus another 2 (or just 1) with lesser stats available in the earier parts of the game
Old 05-04-2004, 06:04 AM   #32
Jackel

Pascal may i suggest taking it to Prime in a PM seeing this is a modding request for Kotor items / skins , your post is not about either

if oyu have a problem with the forum rules i suggest taking it up with the moderators and if you dont like the responce you can always complain to the admins who will more then likely side with the mods due to the fact the rules are the rules and these rules are sensible

you can easily just read the rules to see why you shouldnt post your email

and on the all caps STOP IT. ITS F'ING ANNOYING
Old 05-04-2004, 12:04 PM   #33
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Quote:
anyway, Prime.. it has been done..

in this topic, Seprithro and dh-vug posted 2 shots
Thanks BeHive

I don't believe it has been released yet, correct? I'm thinking about reskinning that sort of thing into a Jedi cloak. But I'm sure everyone else is thinking the same thing, so it probably isn't necessary for me to skin one...

Quote:
Originally posted by pascalneder009
I have a good Requesy and don't delete this for the 3rd time
What are you refering to? Personally I haven't deleted anything. The only thing I have done with requests is move them in here.

I do not want to go off topic in this thread, but in this case others may be having the same questions, so I'll make an exception in this case.

Quote:
DONT LOCK TREADS THAT ARE DONE BUT REMOVE THEM IF YOU WANT A BETTER FORUM
Threads that are done for some reason are locked and not deleted because (as far as I am concerned at least) such threads may still contain relavent and useful information. Such information may be helpful to others even though no more posts can be made. In the future the search feature can check the locked threads for such information. Deleting a thread throws away the all good posts as well as the undesirable ones. This is a bad thing. A locked thread disappears pretty quickly anyway.

Quote:
AND WHY MAY I NOT POST MY MAIL?
As stated in the Rules and Etiquette thread, the reason why email posts are discouraged is because it fills up threads with posts that are useless to everyone else. No one wants to go into a thread and see one post about the topic and ten more asking them to send something to a specified address. Also, posting your email address on a public board invites spammers to get it and spam the hell out of you. You don't want that.

In any event, posting email addresses and asking someone to send something to you is person to person communication, which is exactly what the whole PM system was set up for. No one wants to read others private conversations, and they have no place being in the threads here.

The PM feature is very easy to use and just as quick as making a post. So please use it. If anyone has trouble using the PM, I and other mods are happy to help out.

Quote:
if oyu have a problem with the forum rules i suggest taking it up with the moderators and if you dont like the responce you can always complain to the admins who will more then likely side with the mods due to the fact the rules are the rules and these rules are sensible.
Jackel brings up a couple good points. First of all, if anyone has a problem with how the forum is run please contact either myself or one of the other mods about it. I am certanly willing to listen to criticism and comments, and try and address your concerns. We want to make this place as enjoyable as possible.

Also, it wasn't just me who came up with these rules, nor did we just make rules for no reason, nor are these rules uncommon throughout Lucasforums. The rules were discussed by the mods based on what other forums have and what issues we saw in this forum. They were made with the enjoyment of everyone in mind. They are not there so we can be control freaks, they are there so the interests of everyone are represented. Believe me, more rules means more work for us.

Quote:
and on the all caps STOP IT. ITS F'ING ANNOYING
Indeed. As Jackel so elequently put it, it is very annoying.

Again, sorry for going off topic about this, but hopefully that clears everything up. If not, PM me.

Cheers.

Last edited by Prime; 05-04-2004 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:49 PM   #34
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Quote:
hey.. Prime...

you quoted tons of stuff that i didn't post :P

get your act together, man... start quoting the right guy :P
Ah crap! Sorry dude. I'll clean up that post for you.

I really got to get off these drugs...
Old 05-04-2004, 10:19 PM   #35
Colja

I was wondering if anyone could make me a lightsaber with the hilt of a short saber, but the blade length of a regular saber. Red blade if possible.

What is thy bidding...my master?
www.geocities.com/Jfunkazio/Coljas_sanctum.html

Downloads
http://www.pcgamemods.com/u/3477/
Colja is offline   you may:
Old 05-04-2004, 10:27 PM   #36
Caporegime1986
Rookie

I was hoping someone can make a Lightsaber with a red blade, and a black hilt, similar to Seprithros Alora's saber, except with a darker hilt.
Thanks in Advance
Oh, the states
Damage
1-10 energy
5-15 ion
1-2 physical

Stun- 25% chance 6 seconds

immunity- sonic 25%
energy 25%
physical 25%
Bonus Damage 1-10 energy vs. lightside
1-10 ion vs. droids

i know i'm being a bit particual but I want this saber

Down with Communism
Old 05-05-2004, 05:01 AM   #37
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally posted by Colja
I was wondering if anyone could make me a lightsaber with the hilt of a short saber, but the blade length of a regular saber. Red blade if possible.
Sorry Colja, that would require making a new model.
T7nowhere is offline   you may:
Old 05-05-2004, 09:56 AM   #38
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
This require a new model
You could probably use the Revan robe without the cape part to look something like it. I'm thinking of seeing what I can come up with. It wouldn't look exact, but it might be ok...
Old 05-05-2004, 04:38 PM   #39
Tabatron
Lurker

I have been downloading mods here since I first beat Kotor (while back) and I was just wondering something, I dont mean to harm any of you lightsaber modders here because I know you work very hard and are good at what you do, I was thinking that would it not be simpler to make some new saber crystals? I have had this on my mind for sometime now and I think that who ever would do that deserves a medal (hehe) well, thanks for finding the time to read this post. Good luck and keep the mods coming.
Tabatron is offline   you may:
Old 05-05-2004, 10:45 PM   #40
ShadowSoldier
Rookie

shadow robes

I was wondering if someone could make the "shadow jedi" robes. They'd be like Revan's robes except gray/silver (without the face mask if possible)
Stats:
Armor:5
Dex Bonus:10
Const.:+3
Dex.:+3
Wis.:+5
Immunity: Electrical 25%
Immunity: Sonic 50%

Here's the big thing:
can't be dark or light side side (neutral)

Just wondering if you could do that if not please make them without any specific force side

Thanks (you guys rok!)

I don't think you live here because if you did you would have less non-broken bones and more crushed spirits
-Strong Bad
ShadowSoldier is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding Requests: Post your desires here