lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-26-2004, 04:19 PM   #41
Branovices
Rookie

Thanks Nodakrattler, this is great! Still, if anybody knows where i could find more guy faces with actually good hair (maybe colored black or purple,) let me know. ^_^
Branovices is offline   you may:
Old 08-26-2004, 04:54 PM   #42
kai_zoo
Lurker

Dark Cloak needed..

Hi, i'm new to this forum and i would like to know if there is a mod that gives dark cloak (not like normal robe, but for example darth vader.. like this revan redemption robe but in black or something like that.. ) so i am serching a full cloak... i tried to search the forums but didn't find anything.. :P

Thanks, kai_zoo
kai_zoo is offline   you may:
Old 08-26-2004, 08:22 PM   #43
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Re: Dark Cloak needed..

Quote:
Originally posted by kai_zoo
Hi, i'm new to this forum and i would like to know if there is a mod that gives dark cloak (not like normal robe, but for example darth vader.. like this revan redemption robe but in black or something like that.. ) so i am serching a full cloak... i tried to search the forums but didn't find anything.. :P

Thanks, kai_zoo
The "cloak"/cape on Revan is part of his/her model and cannot be added to any other model at this point.

I hope that I'm addressing your question.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 08-26-2004, 11:06 PM   #44
Ahoatam
Rookie

Looking for a mod that takes dark bastilla's underwear outfit (the black leather dominatrix thing) and makes it equipable and upgradable.
Ahoatam is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 01:13 AM   #45
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
for starters, i was wondering if there is a way to make a cell-shaded character. that would be an interesting look (although i'm not sure if anyone would be too interested). second, i didn't think underwear models could be upgraded. i guess if you made a disquise and made it upgradable, but i'm not too positive. all in all, it sounds like a quick 15 min test, so don't be afraid to try to do it yourself.

See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 01:26 AM   #46
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahoatam
Looking for a mod that takes dark bastilla's underwear outfit (the black leather dominatrix thing) and makes it equipable and upgradable.
Bastila's underwear is part of a model, not an equippable item, so there is nothing to add attributes too
Old 08-27-2004, 03:21 AM   #47
Nodakrattler

Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
Bastila's underwear is part of a model, not an equippable item, so there is nothing to add attributes too
Wouldn't it be possible to make a custom uti file and set it to use that as it apperance?

Through this world we fight for good or for evil it does not matter. In the end all that really matters is that we choose and go forth.

Last edited by Nodakrattler; 08-27-2004 at 03:35 AM.
Nodakrattler is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 03:59 AM   #48
kbned
Lurker

What would really be helpful is a mod to change some of the dialog for people who have played the game once through. especially when you get captured by malak and have to pretend you didnt already know your real identity.

bioware should have done this themselves really. changing the story a little the second time through would make the game a lot more replayable than just making the enemies a little stronger.

another annoying part of the game is when bastilla fights malak so i can escape. they ripped it off from episode 4 and shouldnt apply when you're the sith lord beating down a ambitious apprentice. if anything malak should try to escape and bastilla chase him down to try and finish him (as she said before, she wanted to kill him and end the sith threat. with malak being close to death she'd rather finish him than let him live) this can be done with only dialog change and no major changes.

now this far into the post i might want to try this myself if no one else is interested though i'd rather leave this to a more experienced modder. havent modded myself but i bet i can can come up with better dialog that would fit with what you see in the cut scenes. maybe even start a thread here and make it a group thing to come up with the dialog.

as for the voices, unless a bigger group does this together, dubbing would be out of the question. removing voices would be easier i guess but a small price to pay for a different story. a full story mod with dubs sounds like a lot of work, i doubt many here would be committed enough to do it.

Last edited by kbned; 08-27-2004 at 04:52 AM.
kbned is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 05:28 AM   #49
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by kbned
a full story mod with dubs sounds like a lot of work, i doubt many here would be committed enough to do it.
You're right, it is a lot. It takes me about 30 minutes to do a few simple lines of dialog with the tools that we have available.

Rewriting a majority of the game, putting it into a dlg file, adding animations, making sure that the required scripts fire at the right time, etc would take a considerable amout of time.

Is there something....smaller...we could work on for you?
Old 08-27-2004, 05:29 AM   #50
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
Wouldn't it be possible to make a custom uti file and set it to use that as it apperance?
The short answer is, "no, not really". I had a much more detailed answer for you but apparently I managed to delete it somehow
Old 08-27-2004, 05:45 AM   #51
Nodakrattler

Quote:
The short answer is, "no, not really". I had a much more detailed answer for you but apparently I managed to delete it somehow
I was just wondering because I know it's possible to do that with wepons. Example I made RedHawke's prototype light repeating rifle look like Sep's custom blaster, and did like wise with make the blaster rifle look like Orason's E-11.

Before anyone asks I won't send or post these since I don't have the permission from the creaters and it can easily done with kotor tool and a GFF editor.

Through this world we fight for good or for evil it does not matter. In the end all that really matters is that we choose and go forth.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:18 AM   #52
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
I was just wondering because I know it's possible to do that with wepons. Example I made RedHawke's prototype light repeating rifle look like Sep's custom blaster, and did like wise with make the blaster rifle look like Orason's E-11.

Before anyone asks I won't send or post these since I don't have the permission from the creaters and it can easily done with kotor tool and a GFF editor.
Well, you could hex edit Bastila's model, add a new line to appearance.2da, and make an entirely new NPC that way, but then you still don't have it as an item and it still isn't upgradeable.

....well, unless you hard coded the appearance to only show that model and then made items that only she could wear (item recricted use by feat set to Battle meditation).

That might work.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:08 AM   #53
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahoatam
Quote:
Originally posted by AchillesBastila's underwear is part of a model, not an equippable item, so there is nothing to add attributes too
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodakrattler Wouldn't it be possible to make a custom uti file and set it to use that as it apperance?
Yes it is possble to make Bastila's underwear equipable and to allow the PC to wear it. Although it is not with out glitches I know that this is a request, But you know old saying "if ya teach a man to fish" SO I'll include in the readme how I made this mod I would write it here But I think it would clutter this thread up abit. So about the mod.

It will work for Bastilla and Caucasian females with minimal side affects.when the gear is unequiped the characters will still appear to be wearing it. You can get the normal underwear back by equiping then unequiping any armor or robe. IF it is equiped by a male they will appear in their normal underwear. The same goes for Juhani and mission.It will also work for asian and black females, But there are a few problems. The asian and black females need a recoloring of bastilas undies made. Right now they will use the defult textures which makes the black females less than modest pretty much the same goes for the asians this is a result of the texture not mapped properly for bastila model.
This mod requires Baseitems.2da so I will include a defualt version that has no other edits besides the new base item and also one the is compatible with Holowan Plug-in 2.

In the equipe menu you may see the male underwear spinning where you would normally find the armor, but it will upgrade perfectly.

I gave the suit Defense bonus of 4 and attribute bonus: Dexterity +5

nothing major Just to show that it works.

To install copy all files to override If you have HL plug-in then copy the baseitem.2da and uti for that.

ok the Download

edit: It took me about 30 min to make this little experiment, But sinse it's not a completed mod I didn't want to post it on my site. It's been so long sinse the last time I updated it and I recently formated so I had to figure out how to publish to my site again D'OH! and I had to remember the pass. Also I wrote a detailed explanation of how to make ithe mod in the readme and all that took me over an hour and a half . oh ya and not everything is impossible or overly difficult to make .

2nd edit I forgot to add the console cheat code
"giveitem domsuit" without the quotes , though it would have been easy enough to figure out. the cheat code for all items is the file name of the .uti

Last edited by T7nowhere; 09-09-2004 at 12:20 AM.
T7nowhere is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 09:36 AM   #54
Nodakrattler

You da man T7. I was going to try it out when I finaly got off work so now I'll just have pull apart what you did and see about making other textures unless the person that requested deceids to do it on their own.

Old 08-27-2004, 12:11 PM   #55
Darth Dex
Forumite

HEy I don't knowif this can be done, but I think it would be cool. Could someone add faction id to the KSE?

When you start thinking you should just quit right there!

Ben says, "stop ruining my storys! You always ruin my storys."
Darth Dex is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 12:26 PM   #56
mim
Lurker

What about a first-person camera ( I mean manually lockable ) so I can play this game ........ at last !

Seems like not impossible to do since there's already the code for first-person in the game.

/* http://www.xenus-hq.net */
mim is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 12:52 PM   #57
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Dex
HEy I don't knowif this can be done, but I think it would be cool. Could someone add faction id to the KSE?
Huh? What would you want to do with this? KSE allows you to customize your party members only... and since it's a savegame editor, the faction change would have immediate effect...
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 02:03 PM   #58
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Yes it is possble to make Bastila's underwear equipable and to allow the PC to wear it. Although it is not with out glitches
Interesting. You learn something new everyday. Thanks for stepping in T7.

Nodakrattler, my apologies for leading you astray.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:25 PM   #59
Xavier
Rookie

Since the last thread was locked, before anyone could comment on this i just try once again:

I'd like to have a Luke Skywalker Skin. I saw the Obi Wan based on Carth Onassi and think its just amazing. Maybe it could have th hair from that male PC with the dumb ears and the face of the number #4, don't know. If You its worth a shot fell free to surprise us.

Also would be nice to the see:

1 - Luke's Black Robe from return of the Jedi, as follows:

Defense 5
Dexterity bonus + 8
add +2 Dexterity to the player

If possible to be bought in Yavin IV after the trendoshans fight:

2 - Luké's X-wing armor from a New Hope, as follows:

Light armor
Defense 5
Dexterity bonus + 4
add +1 Dexterity to the player

Upgradeble armor
Weapon Mastery: Blaster rifle
Weapon Mastery: Blaster pistol

If possible to be bought in Taris anywhere:

3 - Luké's Dagobaah armor from the empire strikes back, as follows:

Medium armor
Defense 7
Dexterity bonus + 3
add +1 Constitution to the player
damage resistence -10/ cold
damage resistence -5/ sonic
damage resistence -5/ physical

Upgradeble armor
Feats: Sniper Shot (second slot, can't remember the exact name)
Feats: Rapid Shots (second slot, can't remember the exact name)

If possible to be found in Taris Black Vulkar base.

If any of you care to do this i'd apreciatte. I've been thinking about that a lot because Luke is supposed to be the ultmate Jedi Knight and suddenly nobody cares about him anymore.
Xavier is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 09:48 PM   #60
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Xavier
I've been thinking about that a lot because Luke is supposed to be the ultmate Jedi Knight and suddenly nobody cares about him anymore.
It's not that we don't care, it's just that he doesn't exist for another 4,000 years
Old 08-27-2004, 09:51 PM   #61
kbned
Lurker

how about a new jedi power that kills in 1 hit? some darkside choke that makes them drop to the floor and kills them (area effect too) cause the dark lord of the sith shouldnt have to take no crap from a bunch of jedi's or non jedi's. i know there is already a force choke but changing the dmg it does might also make the enemies use this reserved for dark lord of the sith jedi power.

this one isnt too hard is it? i thought my last two suggestions were pretty cool and would do a lot more for the game than a new wardrobe but they required too much effort.
kbned is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 09:54 PM   #62
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Darth Khasei's force power pack comes with a power called death blow, does what you want it to sort of, but to a single enemy and its a lasery thing from the sky. Still looks cool though.

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 09:55 PM   #63
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by kbned
how about a new jedi power that kills in 1 hit? some darkside choke that makes them drop to the floor and kills them (area effect too) cause the dark lord of the sith shouldnt have to take no crap from a bunch of jedi's or non jedi's. i know there is already a force choke but changing the dmg it does might also make the enemies use this reserved for dark lord of the sith jedi power.

this one isnt too hard is it? i thought my last two suggestions were pretty cool and would do a lot more for the game than a new wardrobe but they required too much effort.
Does it have to be a force power or could it be a weapon attribute? The game already has insta-kill pistols that you can obtain via cheat codes if you're interested

Let us know...
Old 08-27-2004, 09:58 PM   #64
Xavier
Rookie

Quote:
It's not that we don't care, it's just that he doesn't exist for another 4,000 years
Neither Obi-Wan and Anakin but that Haven't stopped Orsan's and Prime's imagination

Hope someone takes a shot at it. Luke is supercool. Actually, Return of the Jedi is the first live-action film i have seen in my childhood. Plaing with the guy and his most prized outfits would add that nostalgia felling to the game...err, although it would be set in KOTOR future
Xavier is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 10:27 PM   #65
FF7fan
Rookie

Asking about a mod.

Hi, new to the forums and first off, I love the work everyone around here is doing, I had no idea that the modding community for KOTOR was so big. Secondly, I've been searching around the forums for awhile and I haven't been able to find the mod I'm looking for, I would like a mod that enables you to either use your dark force powers on random people or that lets you attack random people without them being hostile. Are there any mods out there or in progress that match that description?

FF7fan
FF7fan is offline   you may:
Old 08-27-2004, 10:33 PM   #66
Darth333
Administraterror

You can get tk102's darkside choker at http://www.pcgamemods.com/5271/

the mod is also included in the All-In-One Force powers mod that I put together: http://www.pcgamemods.com/6832

And next time post your requests in the "Modding Requests" sticky at the top of the page. Thanks

I am moving this thread.

Last edited by Darth333; 08-27-2004 at 11:57 PM.
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2004, 12:01 AM   #67
FF7fan
Rookie

Sorry about that, I'll remember that next time. Anyway, thanks for the links.

EDIT: These are pretty cool, but I heard of somebody trying to make a mod where you could choke your party members or something, is that out or can I get instructions to make it myself?

FF7fan

Last edited by FF7fan; 08-28-2004 at 01:45 AM.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:22 AM   #68
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally posted by FF7fan
Sorry about that, I'll remember that next time. Anyway, thanks for the links.

EDIT: These are pretty cool, but I heard of somebody trying to make a mod where you could choke your party members or something, is that out or can I get instructions to make it myself?
You might be able to reverse-engineer this mod if you'd like to do it yourself.

I hope this helps.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:08 PM   #69
TygerThorn
Lurker

I have a rather simple request (at least I think it should be simple)...

A Jango Fett Helmet!

I have the Jango armor and I have the whole Boba set (Orsen Rules!), but I'm lacking a Jango helmet which really sucks cause I just started a game where I'm gonna play through Jango Woo style (I made a funny!).

I've searched and searched, but so far the only trace of a Jango helmet I could find was a post showing pictures of a helmet made by Aryyn (I think that's the name), however the person forgot to provide a location for download.

I know many of you are very busy with projects of your own, (looking foward to trying them out, but right now I'm focused on my Fett Style game) but if one of you knows a place I could get a Jango Helmet, I'd appreciate a link VERY much.

Thanks in advance for any help!
TygerThorn is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2004, 06:33 PM   #70
JBeannie
Rookie

Post lightsaber

Can someone make a lightsaber black and white, so that it looks like darth vader's lightsaber, or try to make the hilt of a regular lightsaber look like darth vader's hilt, and if you can do either, name the lightsaber darth vader's lightsaber, and give it really good stats.

And i think darth mauls lightsaber can be made by red dots or red circles on a double lightsaber, or someone could try to duplicate the hilt, and if possible name it Darth Maul's lightsaber, and give that really good stats.

And i know this might not be possible, but can anyone try to make the hilt of obi-wans lightsaber?
JBeannie is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2004, 08:54 PM   #71
JBeannie
Rookie

lightsaber hilt

Does anyone agree with me, that the lightsaber hilts in KOTOR are really bad.!!
Does anyone have any alternate hilts for KOTOR?
JBeannie is offline   you may:
Old 08-28-2004, 11:04 PM   #72
crazyhybrid9999
Lurker

I would like to request a helmet like that of Jango and Bobba Fettt but in the Cassus Fett color scheme. I was quite disapointed when I couldn't find a helmet for this. I mean seriously you just want me to just be content witht eh armor and the gun. NO. I NEED THE HELMET. IT COMPLETES THE SET. yeah so thanks for hearing me out.
crazyhybrid9999 is offline   you may:
Old 08-29-2004, 04:39 AM   #73
Lucied
Rookie

I was wondering if somebody could make a mod that changes the Soldiers Clothign to a repulic uniform
Lucied is offline   you may:
Old 08-29-2004, 07:24 AM   #74
Amezaroth
Rookie

Jangos' helmet

Well all we need to make Jango's helmet is to reskin Orsan's Boba Fett helmet and of course Orsan's permission to use his help I could do it if I were any good with making retextures.

Hopefuly this sheads some light on the matter...

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."
- Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss
(this might make more sense if you have ever played Warhammer...)

if you want some of my mods look here:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/u/4500
Amezaroth is offline   you may:
Old 08-29-2004, 11:19 AM   #75
Whitebloodcell
Rookie

Would it be possible to have a Bent Lightsaber Blade? Or to have a hilt which has a Wrist Guard, like a Fenicing Foil?

Work like you don't need the Money
Dance like nobody's watching
Love like you've never been hurt
Whitebloodcell is offline   you may:
Old 08-29-2004, 02:48 PM   #76
Nodakrattler

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucied
I was wondering if somebody could make a mod that changes the Soldiers Clothign to a repulic uniform
Actually Mono_Giganto made a mod that does this. You can get it at here http://www.pcgamemods.com/5511/ .

Old 08-29-2004, 02:52 PM   #77
FF7fan
Rookie

Well I finished the game on dark, and that was a pretty cool ending, the only thing I didn't like about it is that you can't play after the ending, I know there are mods coming out that have a huge story and a bunch of new stuff but I just want a simple mod that just lets you keep playing after the game is over. Like you're in a ship, and you can go to the previous planets.

Oh, also, would it be possible to make a mod where if Carth runs away, you can go to the temple and watch him take off in the g-wing and later find him on another planet? I think that would be cool, because it never really shows what happens to him.

FF7fan
Old 08-29-2004, 04:21 PM   #78
Ahoatam
Rookie

I've been fighting the Empire via Star Tours the last couple days with my wife, so I've been AWOL. Anyway, just wanted to thank T7 for the Bastilla Undies mod. I'll try it later (on my xbox, too! Wish me luck!).
Ahoatam is offline   you may:
Old 08-29-2004, 05:15 PM   #79
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Re: lightsaber hilt

Quote:
Originally posted by JBeannie
Does anyone agree with me, that the lightsaber hilts in KOTOR are really bad.!!
Does anyone have any alternate hilts for KOTOR?
Try Colja's. It can be found on PCGameMods.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:24 PM   #80
Lucied
Rookie

Quote:
Actually Mono_Giganto made a mod that does this. You can get it at here http://www.pcgamemods.com/5511/ .

i only want the repuclic uniform asoldier clothig not all teh other stuff what would i put in the folder
Lucied is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here