lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-30-2004, 05:39 AM   #81
Darth333
Administraterror
 
Darth333's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In my secret dungeon...
Posts: 8,292
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucied
i only want the repuclic uniform asoldier clothig not all teh other stuff what would i put in the folder
Amezaroth did it for you: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.ph...hreadid=134709
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 10:38 AM   #82
Almis
Lurker
 
Almis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden, Amal
Posts: 7
Lightbulb

My idea is somehow weird but if you could make a black saber crystal that you could get from Senni Vek when he gives you the datapad, he could say something like:
- Oh, and by the way, I found this before. You can have it if you want. And you could say yes or no. That would be cool wouldn`t it? PS! Make the saber like black all the way except that it would be blue or red in the beginning. And everyone else that makes black sabers does them transparent and black, I want it black and no transparency so you can`t see through, Just black. Thanks in advance!


The wise Yoda says: "May the kotor manual be with you"
Almis is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 11:00 AM   #83
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™
 
Mono_Giganto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,478
Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucied
i only want the repuclic uniform asoldier clothig not all teh other stuff what would i put in the folder
...sniff.... Fine, be that way, although all you had to extract from my mod was the appearance file if that was all you wanted. -_-




Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 11:36 AM   #84
Vampiro
Rookie
 
Vampiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Blasting f00ls!
Posts: 76
Jolee PC

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody coud make me a PC Jolee...And if possible that You coud also wear Jolee's clothes...If somebody is so kind to make a playable Jolee and with his clothes and his saber...like the DARTH REVAN REINCARNATE MOD 1.1...When you open the door at the beginning the you get Jolee's clothes and his saber and that u have force powers...Can somebody please make that for me?Thanks a bunch however who makes it

Vampiro
Vampiro is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 11:54 AM   #85
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™
 
Mono_Giganto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,478
Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
That wouldn't be hard to do, but you would have to change the original Jolee to someone else, sounds like a 5 minute 2da edit, +addition of a saber and force powers, which might take time, I can do the 2da edit, but probably not the class change and lightsaber.




Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 12:33 PM   #86
Vampiro
Rookie
 
Vampiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Blasting f00ls!
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
That wouldn't be hard to do, but you would have to change the original Jolee to someone else, sounds like a 5 minute 2da edit, +addition of a saber and force powers, which might take time, I can do the 2da edit, but probably not the class change and lightsaber.
So woud you make it for me?and can u (example)replace 1 robe with Jolee's clothes?
Vampiro is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 12:46 PM   #87
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™
 
Mono_Giganto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,478
Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I can do the 2da this weekend, or possibly this week if I have time, and I could make the default clothing to Jolee's robes, OR a could make a custom robe, would take an itty bitty bit more time but yeah I could do it. Let's take this to PM's shall we?




Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 12:47 PM   #88
Winduwt105
 
Winduwt105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Behind Enemy Lines
Posts: 162
Could anyone make Some really good looking ARC trooper armor with different colors or a Jango fett blaster?


Winduwt105 is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 12:55 PM   #89
tompkins
Lurker
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5
2 requests

How bout a saber that replaces the long sword, and a set of mandalorian battle armor that replaces the combat suit? something like this:
________________________Saber_____________________ _

Critical Threat: 19-25, x2

Attack Modifier: +2

Defense Bonus?: 5
___________________________Armor__________________
Feats Required- Armor Proficiency- light

Defense Bonus: 10

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Cold

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Fire

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Sonic

Special: Upgradeable, Armor


Together they can rule the galaxy!


"Thats no kid! its a tiny little man! and
hes got knives!"
tompkins is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 02:14 PM   #90
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Re: 2 requests

Quote:
Originally posted by tompkins
How bout a saber that replaces the long sword, and a set of mandalorian battle armor that replaces the combat suit? something like this:
________________________Saber_____________________ _

Critical Threat: 19-25, x2

Attack Modifier: +2

Defense Bonus?: 5
___________________________Armor__________________
Feats Required- Armor Proficiency- light

Defense Bonus: 10

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Cold

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Fire

Damage Resistance: Resist 10/- Sonic

Special: Upgradeable, Armor


Together they can rule the galaxy!
Regarding the Saber: Critical threat ranges maxes out at 20, so 19-25, x2 is impossible. Also, you didn't specify a damage range; is this going to be a standard 2-16 damage lightsaber? Lastly, do you realize that by replacing the weapon instead of simply placing a custom weapon, every enemy that previously had a long sword will now have a (pretty tough to beat) lightsaber? Are you sure that you want to do that?

Regarding the armor: might be tricky, but should be pretty easy (don't know how much trouble a light armor template with a heavy armor model is going to be). Assuming that it does work, and I can make it, what do you want the upgrades to do?

Answering those questions will help me get started.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 02:34 PM   #91
tompkins
Lurker
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5
Re: Re: 2 requests

Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
Regarding the Saber: Critical threat ranges maxes out at 20, so 19-25, x2 is impossible. Also, you didn't specify a damage range; is this going to be a standard 2-16 damage lightsaber? Lastly, do you realize that by replacing the weapon instead of simply placing a custom weapon, every enemy that previously had a long sword will now have a (pretty tough to beat) lightsaber? Are you sure that you want to do that?

Regarding the armor: might be tricky, but should be pretty easy (don't know how much trouble a light armor template with a heavy armor model is going to be). Assuming that it does work, and I can make it, what do you want the upgrades to do?

Answering those questions will help me get started.
The saber thing would make seance. No idea what the upgrades should do.... well, to baleance it out, no upgrades.... and re-placeing the combat suite would make the duleing area inpossable. But i wouldnt do it anyway.....


"Thats no kid! its a tiny little man! and
hes got knives!"
tompkins is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 03:05 PM   #92
Darth333
Administraterror
 
Darth333's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In my secret dungeon...
Posts: 8,292
Re: Re: Re: 2 requests

Quote:
Originally posted by tompkins
But i wouldnt do it anyway.....
Why not??? You could try your hand at modding This is not complicated and it is a good way to get started. Read the Guide for the Newbie in the stickies and then Achilles's tutorial on editing item properties - check T7 sticky :Do you want to mod SW-Kotor - and you are done

Last edited by Darth333; 08-30-2004 at 03:52 PM.
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 03:24 PM   #93
suprchrs
Lurker
 
suprchrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
...

Quote:
Originally posted by FF7fan
Well I finished the game on dark, and that was a pretty cool ending, the only thing I didn't like about it is that you can't play after the ending, I know there are mods coming out that have a huge story and a bunch of new stuff but I just want a simple mod that just lets you keep playing after the game is over. Like you're in a ship, and you can go to the previous planets.

This is exactly the mod I came onto the forum looking for. I hope it's possible for someone to make it.
suprchrs is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 03:55 PM   #94
Darth333
Administraterror
 
Darth333's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In my secret dungeon...
Posts: 8,292
Re: ...

Quote:
Originally posted by suprchrs
This is exactly the mod I came onto the forum looking for. I hope it's possible for someone to make it.
Gameunlimited made such amod some months ago:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...hreadid=123805 . However, global variables are all messed out when you go back to other planets after the Star Forge. You could try to edit them with KSE (Good luck! ).

@ tompkins : as I said above, this is not complicated (apart the 19 x 25 critical threat which is impossible, as explained by Achilles), why don't you try it yourself?
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 04:22 PM   #95
JBeannie
Rookie
 
JBeannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Posts: 35
insta_kill lightsaber

does anyone know the link to any of the insta kill lightsabers?
JBeannie is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 04:23 PM   #96
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Re: insta_kill lightsaber

Quote:
Originally posted by JBeannie
does anyone know the link to any of the insta kill lightsabers?
Here you go:

http://www.gknetworks.net/kotor/
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 04:36 PM   #97
JBeannie
Rookie
 
JBeannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Posts: 35
insta kill lightsaber

for some reason when i type in the insta kill cheat, no lightsaber appears, it's shiamon insta kill lightsaber, is there a certain way to enter the cheat?
JBeannie is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 05:16 PM   #98
Darth333
Administraterror
 
Darth333's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In my secret dungeon...
Posts: 8,292
Re: insta kill lightsaber

Quote:
Originally posted by JBeannie
for some reason when i type in the insta kill cheat, no lightsaber appears, it's shiamon insta kill lightsaber, is there a certain way to enter the cheat?
Type:
giveitem shi_w_lghtsbr01_instakill
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 05:23 PM   #99
tompkins
Lurker
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5
duleing ring

i meant i would never do the duleing ring.
This is basicly what it is:

V---------deadeye-------V
+ + =


"Thats no kid! its a tiny little man! and
hes got knives!"
tompkins is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 07:02 PM   #100
JBeannie
Rookie
 
JBeannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California
Posts: 35
is it possible to make a certain color of the lightsaber to ibe a insta kill lightsaber?
JBeannie is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 08:06 PM   #101
Nodakrattler
Junior Member
 
Nodakrattler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where it gets cold and snows and stuff
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally posted by JBeannie
is it possible to make a certain color of the lightsaber to ibe a insta kill lightsaber?
Extremely easily. Just get Fred's Kotor Tool. There's a link in this thread , and there are tutorials here .


Through this world we fight for good or for evil it does not matter. In the end all that really matters is that we choose and go forth.
Nodakrattler is offline   you may:
Old 08-30-2004, 10:18 PM   #102
darkknight014
Rookie
 
darkknight014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21
Can some one make a mod that would make a sword like the one in my upcomming game? If u will help me with this send me an e-mail (adress found in sig) and i will send you one with a picture!!


Ne1 wanna help me make a video game? Credit where credit is due. Email me if u do.
darkknight014 is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 07:23 AM   #103
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by darkknight014
Can some one make a mod that would make a sword like the one in my upcomming game? If u will help me with this send me an e-mail (adress found in sig) and i will send you one with a picture!!
You're making a game but you can't mod a sword?

Since I'm not sure whether you're asking for a new model or just some custom attributes, perhaps you would be willing to PM (or post) some additional details. This will help us determine if your mod is possible.

Thanks
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 08:42 AM   #104
MTV2
It's all our turf
 
MTV2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,173
Helpful! 
What about a porttrait that has revans head in it!
or a portrait with malaks head in it!
or with anybodys head!
MTV2 is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 08:50 AM   #105
Darth333
Administraterror
 
Darth333's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In my secret dungeon...
Posts: 8,292
Quote:
Originally posted by MTV2
What about a porttrait that has revans head in it!
or a portrait with malaks head in it!
or with anybodys head!
You could use KSE to change your party members appearance, portraits, voices and much more: http://www.pcgamemods.com/6692
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 11:28 AM   #106
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™
 
Mono_Giganto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,478
Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Vampiro
So woud you make it for me?and can u (example)replace 1 robe with Jolee's clothes?
PM me with your email it's done. I switched Jolee's head with a PC head, so Jolee's gonna look like a younger person, so there may be issues regarding the Old Man Voice with a younger person, but if you can stand that, it should work fine.




Mono_Giganto is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 11:50 AM   #107
TygerThorn
Lurker
 
TygerThorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6
Checking in to see if anyone ever started work on the Jango helmet mod. I see you guys are kinda swamped right now, so I don't need it right away.

I wish I was able to reskin things myself, but I suck at any kind of art (computer or hand-drawn).

Take it easy and may the force be with whoever decides to take this request.
TygerThorn is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 01:48 PM   #108
darkknight014
Rookie
 
darkknight014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
You're making a game but you can't mod a sword?

Since I'm not sure whether you're asking for a new model or just some custom attributes, perhaps you would be willing to PM (or post) some additional details. This will help us determine if your mod is possible.

Thanks

I meant im writing the storyline..And I wanted a new modle but some one could just mod the Bacca sword with the attributes..Not that it looks like the Bacca Sword but itll work.


Ne1 wanna help me make a video game? Credit where credit is due. Email me if u do.
darkknight014 is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 02:03 PM   #109
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves
 
stingerhs's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: between my ears
Posts: 4,632
Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally posted by TygerThorn
Checking in to see if anyone ever started work on the Jango helmet mod. I see you guys are kinda swamped right now, so I don't need it right away.

I wish I was able to reskin things myself, but I suck at any kind of art (computer or hand-drawn).

Take it easy and may the force be with whoever decides to take this request.
thats okay, i can't reskin either. just so you know, we can currently import new helmets, including jango fett's. someone was working on it, but he got banned. i'm currently checking back on those threads to see if i can duplicate what he did so we can enjoy them.


See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 03:34 PM   #110
Darth333
Administraterror
 
Darth333's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: In my secret dungeon...
Posts: 8,292
Quote:
Originally posted by darkknight014
I meant im writing the storyline..And I wanted a new modle but some one could just mod the Bacca sword with the attributes..Not that it looks like the Bacca Sword but itll work.
why not try your hand at modding? this is not complicated: read the sticky "guide for the newbie: how to install mods/ what do I need to start modding? ", get the tools listed in there and then read achilles tutorial on editing Item properties (check t7nowhere sticky "do you want to mod sw-kotor ? then start here". It is not complicated at all

Last edited by Darth333; 08-31-2004 at 04:32 PM.
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 03:41 PM   #111
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth333
why not try your hand at modding? this is not complicated: read the sticky "guide for the newbie: how to install mods/ wha do I need to start modding? ", get the tools listed in there and then read achillies tutorial on editing Item properties (check t7nowhere sticky "do you want to mod sw-kotor ? then start here". It is not complicated at all
darkknight014,

Darth333 is absolutely right...this is a very simple mod to make (less than 5 minutes if it takes you 4 to figure out what you want). If you are dead-set on having someone else make it, I can do it, but I'm still going to need to know what stats you want.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 10:05 PM   #112
darkknight014
Rookie
 
darkknight014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21
darkknight014,

Darth333 is absolutely right...this is a very simple mod to make (less than 5 minutes if it takes you 4 to figure out what you want). If you are dead-set on having someone else make it, I can do it, but I'm still going to need to know what stats you want.



Well if u would be so kind sice im lazy Email me and ill send you the stats and a picture. Although the picture will be kinda poorly drawn...... But it u want me to do just say something!!!My email adress is in my sig!


Ne1 wanna help me make a video game? Credit where credit is due. Email me if u do.
darkknight014 is offline   you may:
Old 08-31-2004, 10:21 PM   #113
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by darkknight014
darkknight014,

Darth333 is absolutely right...this is a very simple mod to make (less than 5 minutes if it takes you 4 to figure out what you want). If you are dead-set on having someone else make it, I can do it, but I'm still going to need to know what stats you want.



Well if u would be so kind sice im lazy Email me and ill send you the stats and a picture. Although the picture will be kinda poorly drawn...... But it u want me to do just say something!!!My email adress is in my sig!
Since email addresses are not allowed in the forum, I would strongly recommend removing it voluntarily before a moderator sees

Don't bother with the picture...I don't make models. Feel free to PM me with the stats and I'll get started.

Thanks.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 09-01-2004, 12:20 AM   #114
vomder
 
vomder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: House of Blue Leaves
Posts: 14
I would like to see someone make a mantle of the force crystal combined with all the other crystals and and upgrade crystal not a central crystal, and also the same with the heart of the guardian crystal. Also a central crystal that combines the mantle of the force and the heart of the guardian with all the crystals.


"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter.
Some day I intend reading it."
- Groucho Marx

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- Henry Louis Mencken
vomder is offline   you may:
Old 09-01-2004, 12:37 AM   #115
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by vomder
I would like to see someone make a mantle of the force crystal combined with all the other crystals and and upgrade crystal not a central crystal, and also the same with the heart of the guardian crystal. Also a central crystal that combines the mantle of the force and the heart of the guardian with all the crystals.
I'm not exactly sure that I understand what you're asking for, but if I'm even close, then my Enhance Lightsabers mod might be what you're looking for. It's on my web site.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 09-01-2004, 12:54 AM   #116
vomder
 
vomder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: House of Blue Leaves
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Achilles
I'm not exactly sure that I understand what you're asking for, but if I'm even close, then my Enhance Lightsabers mod might be what you're looking for. It's on my web site.

And I took a look at you enhanced sabers and thats not what I meant.

Maybe this will make more since. What I was thinking was having a upgrade crystals that combines all the bonues of all the in game crystals, as well as a focusing crystal that combines all the focusing crystal bonues. Does that make more since.


"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter.
Some day I intend reading it."
- Groucho Marx

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- Henry Louis Mencken
vomder is offline   you may:
Old 09-01-2004, 07:08 AM   #117
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by vomder
And I took a look at you enhanced sabers and thats not what I meant.

Maybe this will make more since. What I was thinking was having a upgrade crystals that combines all the bonues of all the in game crystals, as well as a focusing crystal that combines all the focusing crystal bonues. Does that make more since.
"a upgrade crystals" So do you want one crystal or multiple crystals?

"that combines all the bonuses of all the in game crystals". You want it (them?) to have all that attributes of all the crystals. So one (or many) crystal(s) with dozens of attack modifier points, damage bonus points, keen, massive criticals, etc?

Am I on the right track now?
Achilles is offline   you may:
Old 09-01-2004, 09:52 AM   #118
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves
 
stingerhs's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: between my ears
Posts: 4,632
Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
i'm thinkin vomder wants all the attributes that the upgrade crystals have combined into the color/focus crystal. ie, all the attributes of the luxam, solari, etc crystals combined into the heart of the guardian crystal.


See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may:
Old 09-01-2004, 10:00 AM   #119
vomder
 
vomder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: House of Blue Leaves
Posts: 14
Yea you got the idea now.


"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter.
Some day I intend reading it."
- Groucho Marx

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- Henry Louis Mencken
vomder is offline   you may:
Old 09-01-2004, 10:36 AM   #120
Achilles
Dapper Chimp
 
Achilles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 8,204
Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by vomder
Yea you got the idea now.
I'm assuming that was directed at me???

If so, please note that there are some unanswered questions in my message. Perhaps it would be best if you sent me a PM with the exact details of your request (ie number of crystals that you want, the exact properties you want them to have, saber color, placement, etc).

This will help me to get started.
Achilles is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.