lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: double saber
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 04:05 PM   #1
Hellbound(AWG)

Question double saber

How do I get darth mauls double saber in multiplayer I type in /thedestroyer and it says cheats are not allowed on this server. how do i enable the saber?

http://www.yoursighost.com/users/HellboundAWG/sig1.jpg
Hellbound(AWG) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 04:07 PM   #2
The_BZA

you cant

if no cheats are enabled, you cant use thedestroyer. it is a cheat. a fun cheat all the same, its still a cheat and it is optional for the server admin.

The_BZA is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 04:27 PM   #3
trenahk

well if you are the host server you can enable the cheats yourself.
in the console (shift+~) type 'devmap <map_name>' that will reload the map with all the cheats enabled. after that, just holster your saber[which means stop using it] and open the console again and type /thedestroyer.

now '/thedestroyer' doesnt work foreverone, sometimes its \ instead of /, and sometimes its capitalized instead of lowercase. fool around with it, and you will figure it out.

enjoy
trenahk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 06:15 PM   #4
Steg

nice! i finally worked out how 2 use it!!
i have bond '/thedestroyer' to 'S' so i can always have it shud i need it...
4 ne1 else who cant get 'devmap' 2 work u need 2 type 'devmap [mapname]' and THEN it works....
is there neway 2 get JKIIMP 2 start wif cheats enabled....like sumthing in the autoexec.cfg??
the lightstaff is kool but basiclly the normal sabre with another blade...so u cut through ur self all the time....sum1 will have 2 do sum new anamations...........

Steg
Steg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 06:29 PM   #5
Hellbound(AWG)

Thanks for the help. One more question.How do I make a blind key for taunts and quick keys?

http://www.yoursighost.com/users/HellboundAWG/sig1.jpg
Hellbound(AWG) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > double saber