lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Pls Help!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-27-2002, 02:58 PM   #1
DLSEmpLDraganus

Pls Help!!!!!

OK, heres whats happening. I have alot of maps in the base folder of all types, I just went crazy with downloading when i found that jedioutcastmaps web site, and now i cant find most of them when i start a server just to get screenshots or anything.
So, I'm wondering if anyone has also had this problem, or if there is a limit to the number of maps you can have in the base folder, or whatever and if any one has any ideas on how to remedy this.
DLSEmpLDraganus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 06:09 PM   #2
teleguy

The number of maps that show up in the list is limited but you can use all maps in the base folder . To load a map open the console ( with shift + key left to 1 ) and enter
map {mapname}
example: map ffa_bespin
The command
dir map
will show a list of the names of every map ( you can scroll with the page up/down keys ).
teleguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2002, 10:14 PM   #3
DLSEmpLDraganus

Thank you soooooooo much.
so...the will all show up with that command they just wont all show up in thier respective catagory. Right?
DLSEmpLDraganus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > Pls Help!!!!!