lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Class Questions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-30-2014, 07:42 PM   #1
DeathScepter
Rookie

Class Questions

1. can I change CLS_ATK_2 to CLS_ATK_1?

2. Is it possible to give Sneak attack and Uncanny Dodge to a Jedi Class?

3. How can I improve Saving throws?

4. Is it possible to give a PC an ability similar to Juhani's Force Camofluage and make it work?

5. Name Changes For example Jedi Sentinel to Jedi Shadow, Can it be possible to do that?

Last edited by DeathScepter; 08-30-2014 at 07:55 PM.
DeathScepter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2014, 09:06 PM   #2
DeathScepter
Rookie

also I am generally interested in class balancing as well.

any help will be appreciated.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #3
DeathScepter
Rookie

How do I convert the XML Files into normal files so they can register in the main game itself? or am I being an idiot?
Old 09-29-2014, 09:18 AM   #4
Malxados
Rookie

Current Game: Warframe, SC Blacklist, KOTOR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathScepter View Post
How do I convert the XML Files into normal files so they can register in the main game itself? or am I being an idiot?
Into .2da files? I assume you can just load them with Kotor Tool's 2DA editor and just save them as actual 2da files (which is a separate option than to save as an XML)

[QUOTE=DeathScepter;2853766
5. Name Changes For example Jedi Sentinel to Jedi Shadow, Can it be possible to do that?[/QUOTE]

I can't check directly right now, but the names may just be dialog.tlk entries (and if not, probably hardcoded). If so, you could just make a new entry with your desired name and change the reference in the classes.2da to that new entry's number.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8, NKJV)
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23, NKJV)

Ask me about my sig!

Bao-Dur: I'll take the one who was stupid enough to threaten us instead of shoot us when he had the chance.

k_inc_force bothers me.
Malxados is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #5
DeathScepter
Rookie

if we go that route, I have 3 Potential Jedi Classes if you are interested.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #6
DeathScepter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malxados View Post
Into .2da files? I assume you can just load them with Kotor Tool's 2DA editor and just save them as actual 2da files (which is a separate option than to save as an XML)

I can't check directly right now, but the names may just be dialog.tlk entries (and if not, probably hardcoded). If so, you could just make a new entry with your desired name and change the reference in the classes.2da to that new entry's number.

I do think I do know what I want with the Jedi Shadow class.

Jedi Shadow:
Feat Table: Jedi Sentinel
Skills Points: 6
Saving Throws: Scout
Feat Progression: I haven't decided yet
Force Progression: Jedi Sentinel
Skills Table: Scoundrel
Class Attack Bonus: CLS_ATTACK_1

Also I am not above adding other Jedi Classes like Jedi BattleMaster and Jedi Watchman

Other related things: I might need some help; I am wondering if it would be possible to unlock Sneak Attack for all classes. Same with the Lightsaber Specialization, Melee Weapon Specialization, Blaster Pistol Specialization for many of the classes.

Also I am wondering if someone can make a script when the player encounters Juhani to get Force Camofluage for the Player Character. Also giving Both Juhani and PC better stealth belt/hides.

For example, A stealth belt/hide that gives Stealth +10, Awarenss +10, Security +10 Defense +10, Attack +10

Last edited by DeathScepter; 10-13-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Class Questions