lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battlefront III shown at E3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-09-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
Isaac Clarke

Battlefront III shown at E3

For anyone who didn't watch E3, here is the video:
View page
YouTube Video

Well, that didn't really reveal a lot. Not that I expected them to, they just revealed this game last year. What are your thoughts on DICE's comments?

Personally, I think this game will be great. I know everyone hates EA, but when they make a good game, damn is it good. I'm a huge fan of the Battlefield series, so I have confidence that Battlefront will be absolutely amazing. Even with the issues BF4 had.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2014, 09:55 AM   #2
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
Hopefully they are spending a lot of time on the quality like the video claims. But claims like that aren't too hard to make in a 3 minute video.

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2014, 02:33 PM   #3
Christos K
Veteran

Personally I really like the new additions to Battlefield (from Bad Company 2 all the way up to Battlefield 4) and I know they've said this isn't going to be a Star Wars version of Battlefield but I think the influence alone could create a pretty good Star Wars game.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2014, 01:01 PM   #4
GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars The Force Unleashed
It looks great cant wait to play it

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are a path is made once you walk down it the near is no going back it defines your destiny & future.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
Wilhuf

Dice does solid work with multiplayer vehicular combat. I have a good feeling about Battlefront 2015.

Wilhuf

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Winston Churchill, 1941.
Wilhuf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > Battlefront III shown at E3