lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Start as Jedi (No Changes)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2014, 08:52 AM   #1
r912525
Lurker

Start as Jedi (No Changes)

Hello I am looking for a mod that lets you start as a Jedi.

Now I know that there are many mods that can do this but the problem is they all seem to insist on changing other factors of the game.

I am just looking for a mod that allows you to get the jedi class early with nothing else changed. For example I would still want the training at dantooine and all that (maybe it just has no effect).

The closest I have been able to find (at least from the description) is Darth Revan Reincarnate by Lil' Jawa but that mod is nowhere to be found these days and im not even sure whether or not it meets my needs for no changes but it sounds like it.

This would be pretty much the final mod I could see needing to make my kotor perfect and any help either getting one made or finding one that fits would be perfect.

Edit: Figured it out and the mod is now complete

Last edited by r912525; 07-30-2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Figured it out
r912525 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Start as Jedi (No Changes)

Tags
beginning, jedi, jedi from start, start