lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Heretic II - Refugee [SPOILERS]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-20-2003, 12:46 AM   #1
wassup

Force Heretic II - Refugee [SPOILERS]

Anyone read this book yet?

Well I just finished it, it was an OK read, kinda confusing at part (like the P'weck changing sides back and forth). I really thought Tahiri was gonna die in this book, and solve the Anakin problem. Alas, she's still alive, though barely, so the question about Tahiri still remains. It was also good to see a Ryn again, I wish they could have put Droma in this book instead and let Han and him have a reunion. After Balance Point, he was just forgotten...

Rating: 7/10
wassup is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2003, 08:38 AM   #2
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
It was pretty good. Yes, the P'weck/Ssi-ruuk thing got confusing, but I think that was the point. also, I think Droma is the mysterious hidden leader... just a hunch, but I could be wrong. And the score you gave it was about right.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe > Force Heretic II - Refugee [SPOILERS]