lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need Help, stuck in yavin swamp
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-21-2003, 09:54 PM   #1
jerseydevil

Unhappy Need Help, stuck in yavin swamp

I'm stuck in the yavin swamp. I've killed all the swamp troopers and the one shadow trooper. I've wandered around and found the crashed empirial attack pod thing but can't get any further. I haven't found anyway into it, don't know if you can get into it. I just can't seem to find the academy. Jedi's should get free maps to there own academys
jerseydevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2003, 10:50 PM   #2
Sam Fisher
eh.

Go to here

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2003, 05:09 AM   #3
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

This level is very confusing. I managed to complete it with the help of the strategy guide.
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2003, 05:53 AM   #4
Man_with_saber

Sam, just so you know: cheatcc has stolen more than one walkthrough. I have seen the authors post this at another site more than once. I have not been able to reach Matthew(the FAQ author) about this particular FAQ. But I will keep trying.

If you would though, follow your own link, and scroll to the end of the walkthrough. Read the "COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND USAGE REQUEST" section. Then check the version number. Then go to www.gameFAQs.com and do the same. Draw your own conclusions and link if you want. I just thought I would bring this to your attention in case you didn't know.

jerseydevil, you need to look closely below the little waterfall near the big tree just past the pod.
Man_with_saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2003, 10:18 AM   #5
Sam Fisher
eh.

Thanks for that.

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2003, 05:05 AM   #6
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Just near the crashed pod, u will see some water soming out of a rock. So, take adeep breath, and dive under water to the other side. And the rest is up to you kido.
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Need Help, stuck in yavin swamp