lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Artifacts
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-25-2003, 01:14 AM   #1
SL_

Artifacts

Don't read this if you'd like to discover the artifacts yourself.

But I've finished the game and would like now to go through it again and find all the artifacts to unlock the bonus.

Level 1 is supposed to have two idols. I've found one behind the waterfall. Where's the other?

(FYI, when you load a level it shows what artifacts are supposed to be found for the level.)
SL_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2003, 06:09 PM   #2
Man_with_saber

There are two other artifacts in that level besides the Idol, a relic (plate) and a mask.

For the locations of all the artifacts, I'd recommend the walkthru at GameFAQs. It has them all in a ordered list at the bottom of the document. (They are also mentioned in the walkthrough itself. Spoilers of course.)

BTW, on the pages that show the levels in the "Saved Games" book, the artifacts are all shown. So you can usually narrow it down to the sub-level easily. Most of the artifacts can be found by simply exploring the levels thoroughly, but there are a few tricky ones.
Man_with_saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Artifacts