Let me handle this! You will use five things to get a way to the gun:
* The photo Salvador threw in the garbage can
* A snow-maker with a loose arm attached
* Note from Hector you recieved earlier
* Remote control for the Bone wagon
* Your decent scythe
1. In LSA's headquarters, give the pigeon Meche a note from Hector.
2. Show her the picture of the dead spy. She will fly away to the spy corpse where the manufacturer of the weapons are. That note will spook him away to his hideout.
3. Get to the hall where Glottis is. Lift the Bone wagon and use the snow-maker to find the trail of Bowlsley. Follow it to the end and you'll get farther with Glottis help.
Good luck! The remote control and the scythe will you use later. I'll leave this to you.