lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How does this work?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2003, 07:29 PM   #1
obikin

How does this work?

I can't get my sig to work, i put the img's in the front and behind but it just shows the URL [img][/img] does nothing apparently.

If you have good technique it won't matter how strong your opponent is or how many of them there are.. - Obikin
obikin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2003, 07:32 PM   #2
PrimoSidone

for a sig image u need 900 points... with every post u get 2 points

PrimoSidone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2003, 07:59 PM   #3
Wacky_Baccy

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
First, this ought to be in the Help & Feedback Center, since it doesn't have anything to do with Jedi Academy

Second, yes, sadly, you will need to accumulate 900 points to buy the ability to have sigpics from the Store... It didn't used to be like that, but 'tis the way of things now - you might want to take a look at this thread where you can ask (nicely) for donations of credits from other members to speed you on your way to 900 creds

edit/ Also, it might be useful to have a read of this post by one of the mods to give you a better idea of how the credits/points system works, and what each item in the Store is or does

Btw, welcome to the forums - enjoy your stay

I miss digl. ...I found digl!
Wacky_Baccy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2003, 08:00 PM   #4
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
PrimoSidone is right, you need to earn credits to buy a sig image. I recommend that if you are unfamiliar with the forum rules, etc., just click on some of the links in my Sig.

Welcome to the forums, obikin. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Your thread has been moved to Feedback because the Jedi Academy forum is only for discussion of the game.
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > How does this work?