lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Minor WMD update
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-16-2003, 09:26 PM   #1
C'jais
Spicy Viking Boy

Minor WMD update

http://www.observer.co.uk/iraq/story...977915,00.html

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/news/6086632.htm

Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not.

Member of The Scandinavian Clique

My LiveJournal
C'jais is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2003, 12:11 AM   #2
Rad707_Pandaz

Errr....so half of Americans follow the bandwagon...I already knew that. As for no WMDs in Iraq, I forgot we were looking for them. It's been so long. Leave it up to the Brits to go, "Sorry ol' chaps...seems the little buggers were telling the truth after all". But helium for balloons??? Helium???Balloons??? Who the hell would believe that?!

Well, fellow Panda, it seems no one can believe anyone else anymore. I trust Bush, though. Mostly because I know he only knows as much as I do. He's probably going "Wha...aw crap." His next speech: "Read my lips! Doh!!" Bush is still cool in my book, but Chaney still seems a little creepy to me.

C'mon fellow Panda, we must uncover this shroud of bull**** from these people's eyes! There are NO WMDs...yet...or until...whatever.

"I am Insatiable, I can never be satisfied. It is my gift, it is...my curse."-Insatiable Panda, from The Panda Chronicles.

The Official Panda Chronicles website

The path of the One is made by the many.
Rad707_Pandaz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Senate Chambers > Minor WMD update