lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Antitrust 2: The Return of NURV
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-04-2003, 05:43 AM   #41
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Danielle laughed in spite of her injury. "I didn't think my question would get such an answer. I'm not sure what any of those are. Why not Hackers, but lets wait until we are settled in the hotel."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2003, 07:01 PM   #42
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*David opened the door to the room, there were 2 beds, a TV, a minibar, and a bathroom. He picked up the suitcase and threw them onto one bed.*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2003, 07:18 PM   #43
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Now what?" Danielle asked when they had gotten all settled in. "What do we do next?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-04-2003, 07:45 PM   #44
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
David walked to the back of the TV and started plugging in the DVD player.
"We wait till Milo calls us. THat's why I brought the DVDs"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-07-2003, 06:25 PM   #45
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Meanwhile, at Gary's house, Gary was pacing impatiently. The phone rang.

"What!" he barked. "They've escaped?... I thought you said they wouldn't understand us from what we said out loud... Yes, I guess they did. Find them."

Back at the hotel, the phone rings and David picks it up.

"Are you safe now?" Milo asks. "How is Danielle?"

My work in progress:

Old 08-07-2003, 07:55 PM   #46
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"She's fine, the wound doesn't look too bad. What do we do now?"

Old 08-07-2003, 09:01 PM   #47
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Stay right where you are," Milo said. "They don't know where you are. Make sure you keep it that way. In fact, keep on the move if Danielle can handle it. Never stay anywhere for more than a couple of days. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out a way to stop them. We could use Synapse, but we don't know enough yet. You can help by thinking and having Danielle do the same."

"Keep on the move?" Danielle asked when David told her. "Sure, I can do that. Where to next?"

Her face suddenly lit up. "We could ask my sister to get into NURV. She could get information and get out. Then she'd send the info to either us or Milo and we could use Synapse to spread the word."

Then her face fell again. "But I'd worry that she'd be caught. Any ideas from you?"

My work in progress:

Old 08-07-2003, 09:19 PM   #48
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Gary'd recognize your sister, remember what Milo said, he has extensive files on his employees. We could however, keep an eye on NURV for ourselves. We have to keep moving though."

Old 08-07-2003, 09:21 PM   #49
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"The cameras you placed!" Danielle suddenly exclaimed. "Send that to the world through Synapse. Then see how much Gary can do."

My work in progress:

Old 08-07-2003, 09:45 PM   #50
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We can try it, but Gary will probably claim the videos were edited."

Old 08-07-2003, 09:54 PM   #51
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"How many people are going to believe him?" Danielle asked. "Sure, maybe people have forgotten what he did with Synapse, but these videos will make them remember."

My work in progress:

Old 08-08-2003, 09:42 PM   #52
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"he'll still be able to buy his way out of it again."

Old 08-18-2003, 11:30 PM   #53
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Danielle sighed. "It seems like I'm the only one coming up with ideas. What are your ideas?"

My work in progress:

Old 08-19-2003, 06:33 PM   #54
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"FIrst, I'm getting you to a hospital. I got a fake ID in the works now, it should be ready soon. Then I'm gonna see if I can find a weakness in NURV."

Old 08-23-2003, 02:51 PM   #55
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Suddenly, David's phone rang. It was Gary.

"I know where you are," he said. "I will find you. It would be easier on you if you simply came back to me. Make your choice. Live or die."

With that, he hung up. Danielle noticed that David hadn't said anything.

"Who was that?" she asked, her voice showing a hint of panic that she had, until this point, been able to hide.

My work in progress:

Old 08-23-2003, 05:24 PM   #56
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You already guessed it" Said David.
He walked to the window and threw the phone out, it landed on th eback of a pickup truck.
"We need to move out, it probably had a tracking device"

Old 08-25-2003, 11:34 PM   #57
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Danielle moaned. "Who knows what else he can track us through? We should ditch everything we're carrying. Buy new stuff. Trade the car in for a new one. In other words, we need to get rid of everything we have with us right now."

She began to stand up, but suddenly winced and fell back on the bed. "And I need to be careful about my leg."

My work in progress:

Old 08-26-2003, 01:03 AM   #58
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We better hurry. There's a rental place near here, so we can walk. I'm gonna tell my friend to close it up temporarily"
With that David left and warned his friend.

Old 08-26-2003, 01:10 AM   #59
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Danielle tried to follow him, but instead ended up by the window. She looked down to see where the phone had gone and saw the truck. The phone was ringing. Suddenly she became suspicious. Something wasn't right.

Meanwhile, David had warned his friend and they had gotten talking. David went back up to the room, but Danielle was nowhere to be found. He panicked. Had somebody come and taken her? He raced out of the building, frantically searching for her. The car was gone.

My work in progress:

Old 08-26-2003, 01:16 AM   #60
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
David ran out and looked for any tire skids.

Old 08-28-2003, 05:35 PM   #61
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Meanwhile, Danielle rushed up to the counter of a clothing store.

"I'll buy what I'm wearing," she said. She had already rented a car. She dumped all of her money on the counter. "Keep the change."

On her way out, she dumped her wallet in the trash after removing anything that she hadn't gotten from NURV. Then she went back to the hotel and found David in the parking lot.

"Get this on," she said handing him a set of clothes. "Get rid of everything you have."

My work in progress:

Old 08-28-2003, 08:11 PM   #62
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Already done" David said, and he held out his wallet, it was empty except for some $100 bills

Old 08-28-2003, 09:27 PM   #63
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Already done" He said, holding his wallet, showing that all that was left were a few 100s, some 50s and 20s

Old 08-30-2003, 12:46 PM   #64
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Get in," she ordered. "We need to let Milo know we're okay somehow. Did you think that far ahead?"

My work in progress:

Old 08-30-2003, 02:02 PM   #65
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I know a place where you can buy disposable cell phones. turn right on memorial"

Old 09-05-2003, 02:39 PM   #66
Writer
Not switching to DTV

They bought a phone and contacted Milo.

"You made it out of there just in time," he said. "I'm sorry, though David. I'm not sure your friend will make it out of this. Keep on the move and change rental cars continually."

My work in progress:

Old 09-05-2003, 10:50 PM   #67
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Don't worry, I know the rules. The cameras still working?"

Old 09-06-2003, 09:53 PM   #68
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Yes," replied Milo after some hesitation. "I'm beginning to wonder if they know where you hid the cameras though. Some of them blink off every once in a while. When they come back, it's as if they're replaying things they've already captured."

My work in progress:

Old 09-06-2003, 11:08 PM   #69
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Can you check if the code's been messed with?

Old 09-08-2003, 04:03 PM   #70
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"It has," Milo replied. "In that case, I'd guess I need to get out of here. If they can mess with the code, they can trace where the signal's being picked up."

My work in progress:

Old 09-08-2003, 08:19 PM   #71
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Want to meet somewhere?"

Old 09-08-2003, 08:20 PM   #72
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Sure," Milo said. "You say the place. I'll be there as soon as I can."

My work in progress:

Old 09-08-2003, 08:45 PM   #73
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"How about the italian place on buffalo? It's dark, i've never been there, and they say the pizza's great"

Old 09-08-2003, 08:47 PM   #74
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Fine," Milo said. "Can you be there in 20 minutes?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-09-2003, 01:17 AM   #75
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"If the traffic doesn't change much"
David changed lanes and took a right turn.
"We're gonna meet Milo for lunch, you like italian?" He asked Danielle.

Old 09-09-2003, 03:37 PM   #76
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Sounds good," Danielle said. "Fill me in on what just happened."

David told her about his conversation with Milo. She sighed. "I knew they'd be able to do that. It's a good thing Milo's leaving."

My work in progress:

Old 09-09-2003, 08:31 PM   #77
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I just hope he leaves in time"

Old 09-10-2003, 02:31 PM   #78
Writer
Not switching to DTV

They went to the restaurant and went in. Milo joined them five minutes later. He greeted them warmly, but then got serious.

"You realize that aside from Gary and his people, we're the only ones who know what's going on," he said. "That puts us in a hard spot. We have to expose him and it won't be as easy as the first time."

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2003, 10:48 PM   #79
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
" Agreed, Gary learned his lesson and put a bigger PR department."

Old 09-17-2003, 12:23 PM   #80
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Milo put his head in his hands. "I'm open to suggestions."

It was clear that he had been having a rough day and his mind wasn't thinking clearly.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Antitrust 2: The Return of NURV