lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Antitrust 2: The Return of NURV
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-05-2005, 10:22 PM   #321
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I will. Meanwhile I suggest we feed her fake information, if we're all suddenly silent she'll get suspicious."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2005, 10:51 PM   #322
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Good idea," Milo said. "John, you'd best work on two scripts. One's the real one. The other's the one we'll let Lisa see. Lizza, can we program the house to alert John to whenever Lisa might be coming?"

"I don't know," Lizza answered slowly.

"It's possible," Kelli said from the bed. "But it'll take a little bit of working."

"David and I can help with whatever programming might need to be done," Danni suggested.

"Get on it," Milo said. He left the room.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2005, 10:53 PM   #323
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Looks like we've got to get busy again. Let's go."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-06-2005, 12:14 PM   #324
Curt-Man
Swoop?

John was more calkmed down now, but got nervous again when he heard the message, or so it seemed.
"uhm, is there a washroom around here?" John asked.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2005, 01:12 AM   #325
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Sure," Lizza said. She gave him directions. Danni stood and followed David. Lizza led them to the central computer room of the house and set them up to edit the programming.

"What do you think?" Danni said when Lizza had left them. "Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes, right?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 11:50 AM   #326
Curt-Man
Swoop?

John snuk up to Lisa's room and knocked.
"We need to talk."

Old 09-07-2005, 01:22 PM   #327
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Lisa's eyes opened and she stared at the ceiling. "What is it?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 01:40 PM   #328
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Nope, but let's say it's taking longer and see if we can get some priva- What's this?"
He pointed at a camera, showing John outside Lisa's room.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:43 PM   #329
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"So much for the privacy you wanted..." Danni muttered, finishing his sentence. She looked at the camera feed and watched as John entered. Lisa didn't seem particularly thrilled that he was there, but she did not send him away.

"Turn the sound up," Danni ordered. David complied just in time to hear Lisa say, "What is it?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 01:47 PM   #330
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"What's he doing there?"

Old 09-07-2005, 01:49 PM   #331
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Ssh!" Danni hissed, cutting David off. "I want to hear this."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:40 PM   #332
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Shh, not here, lets go" John said.

Old 09-07-2005, 03:43 PM   #333
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Lisa sat up and stared at him for a second. Then, she nodded and stood.

Meanwhile, in the computer room, Danni stared wide-eyed at the screen.

"I don't like this," she whispered. "I don't like this at all."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 03:46 PM   #334
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I agree."

Old 09-07-2005, 03:53 PM   #335
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Is there somewhere in this house without cameras or microphones?" Curt whispered.

Old 09-07-2005, 03:56 PM   #336
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
David heard John's question.
"****!" He turned to Danni. "Please tell me the answer's no."

Old 09-07-2005, 03:56 PM   #337
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"How would I know?" Lisa demanded in an angry whisper. "I haven't been here much longer than you have." She glanced around. "Come on... let's go out to the back yard."

She walked casually down the stairs, deftly avoided Milo and slipped outside.

In the computer room, Danni's eyes were riveted to the screen. "Did you see that?" she whispered. "She just..." She was at a loss for words.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 04:01 PM   #338
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Crap, do we have any cameras out there?"

Old 09-07-2005, 04:01 PM   #339
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I'm not really a writer, i mean I'm ok at it, but not really. Gary sent me as well, he called me and gave me quite the offer, so i said yes, and i found a way to get myself in with these guys, and by the way, they know you're with Gary, and now they probably highly suspect i do too. But i have my ways, I'm telling you this just so you are informed of who's on what side and to tread softly." John said as they walked down a path.

Old 09-07-2005, 04:03 PM   #340
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"How should I know?" Danni demanded. "It's not my house!"

"Relax and talk," Lizza said, coming into the room. "What's going on?"

"It's beginning to look like we lost our playwright," Danni answered angrily. "Do you have cameras in the yard?"

"Of course," Lizza answered. "We like to be able to keep an eye on everything that happens here... inside or outside."

Danni breathed a small sigh of relief as Lizza reached forward and changed the screens to the back yard cameras.

Lisa swore softly. "How did they figure it out?" She rolled her eyes. "Of course! That little...." She shook her head. "LoverGirl distracted me while LoverBoy checked my room..."

In the computer room, Danni stared at the screen. She turned to David. "LoverGirl?" She swore softly. "They know about us."

Lizza chuckled. "Who in this house doesn't?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 04:08 PM   #341
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"What will we do now? We've got no playwright, Lisa knows we know...."

Old 09-07-2005, 04:15 PM   #342
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We act like nothing's happened," Milo answered firmly as he entered the room. "Lisa may know we know about her, but they think we only suspect John. Danni, didn't you mention once that you had a little writing experience?"

"Well, yes, but..." Danni began.

"You're the new writer," Lizza said. "We'll still have John writing his two scripts. That way, he'll still think we trust him. But you'll be writing the one we actually use. When John finishes his two, he'll send both to Gary. But he won't know about the one you're writing."

"But he'll know what Ryan looks like," Danni objected. "We can't do this now..."

"A little alteration of physical appearance goes a long gway," Lizza pointed out. "We can outthink them."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 04:17 PM   #343
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"But there's going to be a hell of a lot more risk for Ryan now."

Old 09-07-2005, 04:22 PM   #344
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Naturally," Milo agreed. "But like Lizza said, we can change him. When we're done with him, he won't look like himself any more. And if he's as good an actor as Danni's been boasting, he'll be able to disguise his voice well enough."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 04:23 PM   #345
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'm still not sure about this. Gary's going to be a lot more paranoid about anybody who suddenly shows up."

Old 09-07-2005, 04:28 PM   #346
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Maybe so," Milo agreed. "But Ryan won't simply be showing up."

"What do you mean?" Danni wondered.

"Hey," Milo said, "you're the writer. That's for you to decide... he needs a good reason to be there and it can't be like what we did to get into Gary's house the first time."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #347
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Now we go back into the house as if nothing happened." John said as he went back inot the house and into the room where he was writing the play. The bodies were stil there, he grabbed his knife and cleaned it off and put it back in the leg holster. He then ran from the room and tried to find someone.
"uhm g-guys, there are still d-dead b-bodies in the room I was i-in."

Old 09-07-2005, 04:32 PM   #348
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Lisa slipped back up to her room, unaware that Lizza, Danni, Milo, and David were watching her. Ryan heard John's comment and went to him.

"Your room and just about every other room in the house," he said. "Here, use my room for now. I'm sure Lizza will take care of them soon enough."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #349
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"By the way milo, we need to be more careful. She slipped past you....pretty damn easily."

Old 09-07-2005, 06:33 PM   #350
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I can see that," Milo muttered as he watched Lisa return to her room. Then, he turned to Danni. "Get writing."

She nodded and went to the room she'd taken.

((Yes, this is a very large house... in fact, it should more be called a mansion.))

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 06:34 PM   #351
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Meanwhile david wrote the program so that the house tracked Lisa and John.

Old 09-07-2005, 08:33 PM   #352
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Mini time skip...))

Lisa was getting a little edgy. It seemed like any time she turned around, Milo was right there. She knew he was watching her and it made her nervous. It almost made her wish Gary had not put her in this place. But she was where she was and nothing could change that now.

Danni was stuck in her writing. She'd decided that there needed to be some kind of malfunction in Gary's security system... but how could such a thing be arranged?

"How's it coming?" Lizza asked quietly as she entered Danni's room. Danni was so focused on her typing that she'd drowned out all other sources of input. She jumped.

"Oh," she said. "I'm a little stuck. I know we want Gary's security system to malfunction, but I haven't come up with a convincing way to pull it off."

"That's easy," Lizza answered. She began talking, but stopped when Danni's face went blank.

"Uh, yeah," she said. "I didn't get a word of that..."

Lizza laughed. "You're talking to a girl who's spent most of her life toying with security systems. Kelli and I can handle sabatoging a security system and making it look like a genuine fault."

"Ok," Danni said. She typed in: (Leave sabatoge to Lizza and Kelli). Then, she looked up. "Ryan's going to be a 250 pound system repairman.... what?"

Lizza was giggling. "I'm sorry... I just can't picture Ryan being 250 pounds."

Danni raised an eyebrow. "Anything's possible in writing."

"I'll leave you to your fantasy world," Lizza said, still giggling. She turned and left, allowing Danni to continue writing.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 08:37 PM   #353
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
David dropped in with danni
"How's the writing going?"

Old 09-07-2005, 08:39 PM   #354
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Fair enough," Danni answered, looking up from her computer. "Ryan's character is settled. The conflict is decided. Now, all that's left is the basic step by step of what he needs to do."

She again explained that they'd be turning her brother into a 250 pound man with a handlebar mustache and big glasses. "But we'll get him dressed up like that after we figure out how to keep Lisa and John from seeing him like that."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 08:40 PM   #355
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
David broke out in laughter at the idea of a 250 pound Ryan.
"we talking about the same Ryan here?"

Old 09-07-2005, 08:51 PM   #356
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Danni glared at him, but it was obvious she was trying to hold back her own laughter. "Yes," she answered. "Yes, we are. What, you don't think we can do it?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 09:07 PM   #357
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Let's just say it's not going to be easy to pull it off."

Old 09-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #358
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"But if we have such a hard time picturing it, Gary will too," Danni said with a laugh.

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2005, 09:16 PM   #359
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"But you're right, how do we get him past Lisa and John. I suppose we could use a moustache for him, tell them that's the disguise, then try to put whatever we get on him on the way over?"

Old 09-07-2005, 10:00 PM   #360
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"That'll work," Danni agreed. "And then have the real costume use a goatee rather than a mustache to go along with the extra weight."

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Antitrust 2: The Return of NURV