lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trade forts
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-11-2003, 05:17 PM   #1
CaoCao

Trade forts

I have was playing a game one day with my mate and as usual we were kicking ass, and at the end when you can see the map i clacked on a Trade fort and it had 7050 HP. I am ususally Trade and i research the Presidium which boosts it up to 6000 HP and I cant find out how the computer got it up to 7050HP so if anyone knows i would be very greatful if you reply.

- CaoCao -
CaoCao is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2003, 05:42 PM   #2
pbguy1211
PBGuy1211 The White

i think the naboo get an additional fortress bonus if i'm not mistaken
[edit]
my tech tree booklet from the game was next to my comp so i looked at it... "battle armor" is listed as a naboo research under the fortress research. the republic may get something as well. does the galactic senate hub do anything besides line of sight?

PBGuy1211 Mods! All available here.
pbguy1211 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2003, 07:28 AM   #3
Ma Liang

I think you misunderestood PBguy.

The Trade Fed fort can be boosted to 7050, which was Cao Cao's question, whatever does Naboo, Republic and LOS have to do with anything?

The answer tothe question, Presidium, plus the two Building HP + in the research centre. That should get you up 2050. Get yourself a Shield Gen too.

The power of accurate observation is often called "Cynisism" by those who do not possess it.
Ma Liang is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Information Center > Gameplay Hints, Tips & Cheats > Trade forts