lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The RPG Newbies Strike Again
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-13-2003, 11:41 PM   #1
Mr.Joshua

The RPG Newbies Strike Again [fk] vs [pwn]

So I'm sitting at home watching the Soprano's when I hear my TeamSpeak going nuts, "fallen, fallen, we've got another newbie match". So I get up off the couch, and head to my desk, and join the server my mates are on. Come to find out it's yet another clan that has stipulations that we No Force TFFA them first. You all should know by now how I feel about No Force however I'm cool with it. However the newbs didn't even have rcon, and wouldn't go to our server, so we had to manually disable our force. They agree to allow level 3 jump. Then they proceed to bitch and moan about kick. They also complain about chatkilling, IN A CLAN MATCH! Anyone who's ever known anything about a CLAN MATCH is that EVERYTHING GOES once it starts. Well, these newbs got so mad, THEY BANNED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MATCH!!!!! For chatkilling and "kick-whoring", IN THE MIDDLE OF A FREAKING MATCH!!!!!!!!! And what's worse, they're little clan tag, is [pwn]. HAHAHAHAH PWN?!?!?! They didn't pwn anything but how to cry.

Here's their clan server name and ip as well as the brief demo of the beginning of the match prior to my banning as well as a screenshot of me being banned.

UPDATE: My mates just told me via teamspeak that they were banned too after finishing off the three of them 30 to 2 in NF TFFA.

As mentioned here's the demo/screenshot and server....

^7[^6pwn^7]^1cowboy^3.server^7|85ms|64.246.59.127:28070
FK vs [pwn] demo

And they still lost, tools.

irc.enterthegame.com #fallenknights
http://www.FallenKnightsClan.com
JK2 Servers:
FK Clan #1 (East) ~ 66.150.29.215:27982
FK Clan #2 (West) ~ 209.179.21.10:59999
http://www.gameserverpimp.com/?r=fk
Mr.Joshua is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2003, 11:56 PM   #2
[fk]mediablitz
Banned

honestly the lamest thing i've ever seen in a "match"
[fk]mediablitz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2003, 12:08 AM   #3
legameboy
Pirate Flavored

Lol, that's funny.
legameboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2003, 12:35 AM   #4
shock ~ unnamed

NF teamffa w/ pick ups and friendly fire off...

right...

The sad thing is with these clans is they honestly think that is how the rest of the world plays and judge their "skill level" by how many times they can pop off random dfa's without the fear of death or a lower score for their team.

So of course if you donít bounce around like a retard popping off random dfaís one after another they are going to complain about anything you do.
shock ~ unnamed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2003, 12:45 AM   #5
Mr.Joshua

What's even more funny is that what you describe is usually what goes on in Europe. Majority of Euro's are NF FFA clans. This was in the US. Was quite disheartening to find such idiocy from my fellow countrymen in regards to a "clan match". This is the problem with this game. So many newbs made clans without the slightest idea why clans exist or what it takes to run a successful clan.

I should put a FAQ or Tutorial together on how to run a successful clan. LMFAO.

JK2 Servers:
Old 07-14-2003, 02:03 AM   #6
Sam Fisher
eh.

That's pretty sad.

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2003, 05:59 AM   #7
Luc Solar
PH34R TEH INSANE JAWA!!!

Oh dear.

That was the worst one yet.

The absurdity of getting kicked and banned DURING A CLAN MATCH because of "whoring" a move...

Gives me a great idea, though >> How about if you started whining and kicking the players of the opposing noobie-clan next time?

You know, start off with a few "you lamed me":s and then a "strong style whore!"-whine after which you without any warning kick one random player from the opposing team. Reason: 'dishonourable lamer'.

LMAO!

Got Honourz? Great.. I hope you choke on it!

I r0xx0r all j00 nooberz that mess with me. You nooberz suXor out of my way or I eat j00....

Most ridiculous Quote of the century: >)O(< ENmiTy: promoting mindless FFA and SD kills promotes disorderly conduct amoung the online community.
Luc Solar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2003, 06:46 PM   #8
CanadianSurfer

This RPG saber code is only going to get worse, I'm probably not even gonna bother getting JK3.

I remember some of the matches we had on TWL as FK, like against {BotF} where we went on their server smurfing.

**BANNED**

bastards.
CanadianSurfer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2003, 08:18 PM   #9
Agen
The Spoon Guy

Quote:
Oh dear.
Personally, i fidn this quite funny... How low certain people can go to in one game. I think that JK2 has the dumbest players in the world, I was playing this guy today-
So i was in this server with 2 other people (duel nf) with 1 guy who was Charging at me with red and dfaing every now and again - It's common sense to 'Get out of the damn way' when he overhead axe chop thingy majiggy or when he DFAs, then he suddenly says
"Stop running away".
I explain to him i would be killed if i ran straight into him, he says
"Well that's the aim of the game"
"To run into you while you charge?"
"No, for you to die"
"Well you might not have noticed that the world doesn't spin around you"
"Stop running away"
"I'm not running away, i'm simply circle strafing around you."
"same thing
"er... no"
*He dies, i have 100/25 hp*
*Unamed player disconnects*
*player who will still be unamed reconnects*
*Unamed player changes his name to "You're lame btw"

Enough of my life story now, Kicks weren't even enabled on the server (stupid jump at lvl 1, dunno why i even joined). All i even did was lunge when he dfaed etc.
Still, i come across about 8 idiots a day who simply d/c when you disagree with them.
As far as ffa goes, every server i go on, i get called "lamer for sniping a guy runnning aorund with his saber off (i don't play ffa anyway) .... or get booted for using force throw more than others.
Agen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2003, 01:40 AM   #10
Rad Blackrose
Banned

Universal reply to these idiots these days:

Cry more.
Rad Blackrose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2003, 07:38 AM   #11
Tosh_UK

Quote:
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose
Universal reply to these idiots these days:

Cry more.
/agree

I tell you there must be a new move in the game that was sold after i got mine. press key <x> to cry and bitch about what ever move killed you.

Game Name: Ranger
Tosh_UK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2003, 09:49 AM   #12
InfErnO

Quote:
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
I think that JK2 has the dumbest players in the world ...
You've hit the nail on the head!

Gnaa!
InfErnO is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2003, 12:11 PM   #13
Lord Siraious

I wish other clans and people would accept that not all people play the same. Gees they cried that you were winning and didnt follow their clan's rules. Its tough to them, your not in their clan so why should you follow their rules. Whats more it sound as if they didnt set any rules before you started the game so it again tough for them. They are definately sad people for banning you maybe one day you will be able to return the favour to them

RPG Stats
Jedi Smuggling Ring - My Store
"A Jedi serves the Force and in doing so must be mindful of the Living Force, Cosmic Force and the Unifying Force or suffer failure they will."

"The Force is the energy that binds the Universe together.
It is everything and everything is it.
It creates and it destroys.
It has no sides and is far beyond such a thing.
It is the Force."

Jedi Master,
Jedi of the Old Code
E-mail Me
Lord Siraious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2003, 12:22 PM   #14
Mr.Joshua

I prefer utterly humiliating someone to banning them.

[Admin's Note: Please press the submit button for posting a reply ONCE. Multiple presses will result in multiple posts, which are considered spam and inappropriate. Please review posts after submission for future reference]

JK2 Servers:
Old 07-17-2003, 01:55 PM   #15
Rad Blackrose
Banned

Clan match rules are usually pretty straight forward. Banning someone for following the clan match rules (no saber does not = peace, te/th is on/off, etc) just shows their stupidity and unwillingness to compete.

Did they yell "OMG! Scr1pt0rz!!!111" when they lost, like another clan we won't mention that's been put to shame here?
Rad Blackrose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2003, 07:36 PM   #16
CanadianSurfer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

Did they yell "OMG! Scr1pt0rz!!!111" when they lost, like another clan we won't mention that's been put to shame here?
They moaned like whores, numerous times too.
Old 07-17-2003, 09:14 PM   #17
Pyro
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Joshua
then it is utterly confusing to me how you whined, then proceeded to ban me from the fk server after i spanked you in our match. hypocrite. go back to fighting the rpg n00bs, you fit in.
Pyro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2003, 02:08 AM   #18
CanadianSurfer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyro
then it is utterly confusing to me how you whined, then proceeded to ban me from the fk server after i spanked you in our match. hypocrite. go back to fighting the rpg n00bs, you fit in.
Last time I remember, I was in a scrimmage against you guys with FK. You never touched our flag on Bespin, not once...
Old 07-18-2003, 02:18 AM   #19
Rumor
caffeine has go power!

he was talking about a TWL 1v1 where pyro played TWL style, and fallen, who said he could take it and play gay if need be, apparently flipped out and banned him. but thats all i know, i don't know the whole story, i wasn't there

Rumor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2003, 02:46 AM   #20
shock ~ unnamed

heh well I was in the sd server in spec mode w/ iron during the sd vs. fk teamffa on the bespin map (only that map I left after that round) and I saw sd beat fk in teamffa clean and legit.

I have heard second hand that a few members of fk thought sd was using the energize script but I know for a fact they were not.

#1 I was there and I have the demo still to this day. sd's energize was erratic and (not to be mean) quite unfocused. There are *huge gaps and long periods of time where they are running around using force w/ plenty of force in reserve to energize but no one is chaining because, well it was manual and no one was pressing the button.

#2 About a week after this match [SD]Fallen left the clan and challenged sd with his new clan i.Fear. Fallen knew reborn was very adamant about his team not using the script so Fallen used it and blew them out of the water and ran up the score.

#3 the score of the scrim with fk and sd would not have been within 10-15 points if they were using it. Anyone who has gone into a 4v4/5v5 match w/o the script against a team using it can attest to this:

The score is usually around 100 to -12 at the end; it's never even remotely close like that scrim was.

I'm not tying to bash fk or anything but I have to give sd major props because they have busted their ass and improved more than any clan in this game both as 1v1 players and a team.

And while they may have lost at a game of CTF, that is like someone bragging they beat me 10-0 in a NF duel.
I don't play it so of course I suck at it.

And to be honest, we have played them and scrimed with them more times than I can remember and what you guys saw in that scrim that day was nothing compared to what they play like now in team matches.

Like I said Iím not trying to bash fk but I have to give pyro and reborn the respect they have earned by turning that clan from a bunch of sloppy disorganized duelers into a very serious team of skilled players.
Old 07-18-2003, 04:33 AM   #21
Rumor
caffeine has go power!

definitely

Old 07-18-2003, 09:42 AM   #22
Mr.Joshua

Quote:
Because what you did was pure idiocy assclown. You ran away, drain whore, ran away, drain whore, ran away drain whore. THATS not humiliating someone, that's just playing like a tool. Not once did you just fight, THAT is how you humiliate someone, not playing like a little bitch running away, drain whore, running away, drain whore.

And as far as SD beating FK, it never happened. 1) it was a little 2v2 unapproved by myself. 2) it was with non-tffa players. Hence it never happened, it wasn't SD vs FK, it was trick and media vs whoever. And I too saw the demo from it UJ, and it looked to me like they WERE using the TE script.

JK2 Servers:
Old 07-18-2003, 09:54 AM   #23
Rumor
caffeine has go power!

Quote:
2) it was with non-tffa players.
thats your whole clan, right? or are you guys gonna start playing it again?

Old 07-18-2003, 10:20 AM   #24
shock ~ unnamed

Quote:

And as far as SD beating FK, it never happened. 1) it was a little 2v2 unapproved by myself. 2) it was with non-tffa players. Hence it never happened, it wasn't SD vs FK, it was trick and media vs whoever. And I too saw the demo from it UJ, and it looked to me like they WERE using the TE script.
err I'm not talking about a 2v2; I had no idea they even did one.
As far as a scripted TE it could have been because I have no idea what took place, but that was not what I was referring to.

fk did a 4v4 against sd on ffa_bespin and lost. I have the demo link in the members section of our forums but I think all the fragism/fragwhore sites are down because I can't connect to any of them. Soon as I can get in I'll post it. And it is pretty obvious on this demo the energize is manual.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:01 PM   #25
CanadianSurfer

Quote:
Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed
err I'm not talking about a 2v2; I had no idea they even did one.
As far as a scripted TE it could have been because I have no idea what took place, but that was not what I was referring to.

fk did a 4v4 against sd on ffa_bespin and lost. I have the demo link in the members section of our forums but I think all the fragism/fragwhore sites are down because I can't connect to any of them. Soon as I can get in I'll post it. And it is pretty obvious on this demo the energize is manual.
Everything was down last night around 11, servers and forums.
Old 07-18-2003, 03:22 PM   #26
Pyro
Banned

Quote:
Because what you did was pure idiocy assclown. You ran away, drain whore, ran away, drain whore, ran away drain whore. THATS not humiliating someone, that's just playing like a tool. Not once did you just fight, THAT is how you humiliate someone, not playing like a little bitch running away, drain whore, running away, drain whore.

bah last one got deleted but anyway

WHO CRIES ABOUT DRAINING IN TWL!?! THAT IS EVEN DUMBER THAN RPG N00BS CRYING ABOUT ENERGIZE IN TFFA. UNTIL YOU LEARN TO DEAL WITH *EVERY* GAMETYPE WITHOUT WHINING, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU POSTING ABOUT "N00BIE OWNAGE". FURTHERMORE I DID KILL YOU 10 TIMES, THE LATTER HALF WITHOUT EVEN DRAINING, YOU SUCK AT DUEL PLAIN AND SIMPLE. SURE I SUCK AT CTF, BUT DO YOU SEE ME WHINING ABOUT IT AND BANNING PEOPLE?! NO, SO STOP BEING A PANSY AND LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT OR GTFO PLAYING THAT GAMETYPE. YOU ARE SURELY ONE HYPOCRITICAL BISH.

*edit*

by the WAY, need i REMIND YOU that the only kill you got was when you dfa'd me while my chat box was up?! need i REMIND you that you whined even AFTER i went all neutral? what did you whine again? oh yes, "STOP RUNNING AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!111 OMG OMG OMG". that's EXACTLY like me going in a ctf match and crying about pull whores on streets or bespin. PLZ PLZ PLZ stfu. stop trying to impress the good people of this forum when you and i both know that you have exactly 0000000 credibility. i am not deriding your "1337 5K1772", btw, my point of contention is your so-called code of anti-rpg n00bness... it doesn't hold any water as far as i'm concerned, THAT'S my point. if i beat you 10-0 and you don't whine, i won't consider you a n00b; if i beat you 10-9 and you whine about drain/running/etc., ban me, etc. THEN i'll consider you a n00b. gg.

Last edited by Pyro; 07-18-2003 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-18-2003, 03:41 PM   #27
Mr.Joshua

Please Pyro, go back under the rock you crawled out from, I've earned all the credibility I need having played UT in CAL for 3 years, having led FK to a 7 month reign at the top of TWL TDM for jk2, and having built a clan that's now been around for a year. And try formulating proper sentence and paragraph structure, I didn't even bother reading the majority of your nonsense, as that's all it is, NONSENSE.

I don't suck at duel, you want to duel me with drain and heal disabled? I'd probably beat your ass. But when you run around the map hopping like a little fairy drain whoring, it's kind of pointless. You're not good, you have a style that whores and overpowered force and that's it. You do the same thing over and over and over and over. That doesn't make you good, that makes you a cowardly whore.

And as far as FK losing to SD, I'll say again UJ, it never happened. A) I did not play in it B) I did not know of it C) it wasn't anyone who would start in TFFA seeing as Trick sucks at TFFA and Media had just joined the clan and D) I DID NOT SCHEDULE IT.

And if us beating them 10-0 in CTF is like someone beating you 10-0 in NF duel then what's your point? We don't now, nor have we ever, practiced TFFA. Even when we beat SF in TWL we didn't practice for it. Our practice comes strictly from CTF, so your little analogy is irrelevant as we don't practice TFFA ourselves.

You also know damn well UJ, that if team energize wasn't in the game, there's few that would be able to handle our teamwork.

JK2 Servers:
Old 07-18-2003, 03:51 PM   #28
griff38

Thumbs down

Quote:

Boy, do u know what hypocrisy is? You certainly should since you partake so much.

Assclown, did mom give you permission to stay up past your bedtime to come up with that one?

When you 1rst started posting I enjoyed your demos, but you have the self esteem of a cardboard box and count on this game WAY WAY to much to make your self feel better. This game should complement your life not be the center of it.

As far as I am concerned the only Humiliation in your thread is "self inflicted".

OH Great, now iam a Sith.

griff38 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2003, 03:57 PM   #29
Pyro
Banned

Quote:

I don't suck at duel, you want to duel me with drain and heal disabled?
let's do it. first to 10 wins, no drain/heal, demo, post it.
Old 07-18-2003, 07:51 PM   #30
Mr.Joshua

Quote:
Originally posted by griff38
Boy, do u know what hypocrisy is? You certainly should since you partake so much.

Assclown, did mom give you permission to stay up past your bedtime to come up with that one?

When you 1rst started posting I enjoyed your demos, but you have the self esteem of a cardboard box and count on this game WAY WAY to much to make your self feel better. This game should complement your life not be the center of it.

As far as I am concerned the only Humiliation in your thread is "self inflicted".

OH Great, now iam a Sith.
wtf are you talking about? you don't know me one iota, don't presume to know anything about me. And as far as my mother goes, she hasn't tucked me into bed in 20 years child, gg kthx now piss off.

As for you pyro, time and place, not sunday we have ctf tourney.

JK2 Servers:
Old 07-18-2003, 07:57 PM   #31
Pyro
Banned

monday 9 pm sd server no drain/heal/lightning
Old 07-18-2003, 08:03 PM   #32
griff38

Thumbs down

Quote:
wtf are you talking about? you don't know me one iota, don't presume to know anything about me. And as far as my mother goes, she hasn't tucked me into bed in 20 years child, gg kthx now piss off.

I know alot about you, WAY more than I want since all you do is talk about yourself in this public forum. When you stand in a public place screaming how you own newbies and then bitch like a girl when someone disagrees, it makes you look small & petty.

Correct me if I am wrong but are you the same guy who has been banned from this forum before for talking loud and carrying a tiny stick? IE : THE FALLEN ONE?

Old 07-19-2003, 12:21 AM   #33
[fk]mediablitz
Banned

Who the hell is Griff? Consequently....who the hell is he to bash what Fallen has done in JK2? Bleh....hey Pyro, I'll take you up on the same thing you offered Fallen as well. That is a Duel, no drain, heal, lightning. I am ok in the drain whoring duels, but havn't really practiced it enough to own at it.
[fk]mediablitz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2003, 12:23 AM   #34
Pyro
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz
Who the hell is Griff? Consequently....who the hell is he to bash what Fallen has done in JK2? Bleh....hey Pyro, I'll take you up on the same thing you offered Fallen as well. That is a Duel, no drain, heal, lightning. I am ok in the drain whoring duels, but havn't really practiced it enough to own at it.
sure media, i think we've done that before and matched up pretty well. i hope you're not taking this personally, this is just a problem i have with fallen's hypocrisy, not with fk in general. i'll be happy to match u 10 also.
Old 07-19-2003, 12:55 AM   #35
shock ~ unnamed

Well this never should have turned into a flame war so everyone just chill a little.

As for the match not happening, well man here is part two of the demo and there is not a player in jk2 who has faced or used that script more than myself and there is no way anyone who is experienced with it can watch this and say this is scripted te:

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/yeahok/demos/demo.zip

#1 like I said, the score. I don't care who the team is, even the most god like players in jk2 history will get beat 100- 0 against a team using it if they go in without it.

#2 the fact that you have people running around with force in reserve but not chaining when a guy in close proximity expends force.

#3 look at what sd did. you played a little of the {FotS} match before you guys called it off, what was the one thing that script allows a team to do that makes the game impossible to play?

unlimited drain.
sd didn't even mass drain your guys, they just did a few burst chains to regen for a team heal now and then.

No one is trying to poke fun at anyone, but a loss is a loss man.
Honestly I know you guys have been out of the teamffa scene since leaving twl but it really has evolved and changed a lot in the last 6 months.

The styles people use and the strategies are nothing like anything I ever saw on twl from any team.

99% of the teams on twl either were total noobs or like us, knew nothing about team based play because we never did it.

No joke bro, SF members had been in a server set to g_gametype 5 maybe 5/6 times *ever prior to when you faced us.

We had never had one single practice, scrim or strategy discussion. Hell none of us even wanted to play teamffa but Mal stuck us on the ladder so we had to play.

Thatís not to knock any of your wins, you earned every one of them, Iím simply saying once the rest of these clans like us started really putting some effort into that game type a lot of things really changed and evolved.

I donít know if spec ever told you what shockwave uses as a core strategy in teamffa but I dare say I never saw anyone even come up with anything as remotely complicated and effective as what he, myself and imp developed for us.
Old 07-19-2003, 02:26 AM   #36
Mr.Joshua

The point, UJ, is that it WAS NOT A MATCH! PERIOD. It was an unofficial, unapproved scrim that I had ZERO CLUE about. Hence does NOT count as anything other than a random pub.

Griff are you in a clan? Have you ever competed in anything for real outside of pubs? No? You don't know me, end of discussion. And you're being an ******* hypocrite yourself so shut it and let it go.

EDIT: UJ, there are some things I'd like to run by you, swing by our IRC channel when you get the chance.

JK2 Servers:

Last edited by Mr.Joshua; 07-19-2003 at 02:46 AM.
Old 07-19-2003, 03:29 AM   #37
shock ~ unnamed

there now. I'm going to be offline until sunday ish in about an hour so go now if it's important. if not pm me @ our forums.
Old 07-19-2003, 02:39 PM   #38
Bilbo Skywalker

Griff is a well respected member of this community, and never before have i seen him act like that so their must have been a good reason.

I think the whole rpg noobie bashing has worn a bit long in the tooth now. I respect all you guys as players, but this bitching is old.

For all your current and upcoming Star Wars needs come too...

[size=big]echonetwork[/size]

Check out my CTF guide for JA Here
Bilbo Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2003, 03:18 PM   #39
Haemon

Quote:
monday 9 pm sd server no drain/heal/lightning
Can I have the sd server ip?

Technology doesn't get better, it only gets smaller.

You are so off my buddy list.
Haemon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2003, 06:11 PM   #40
griff38

Quote:
And as far as FK losing to SD, I'll say again UJ, it never happened.
I watched the demo. It did happen. A picture is worth a thousand words. The conditions you site as reason for it never happening sound like newbie complaints.

Quote:
Griff are you in a clan? Have you ever competed in anything for real outside of pubs? No? You don't know me, end of discussion. And you're being an ******* hypocrite yourself so shut it and let it go. [/B]
No. No clans for me. I don't have the time needed to be useful to a clan.

No I don't play anything real. I imagine scoring 700+ in ff guns ctf. I imagine getting 100 kills in 12 minutes on the Disruptor mod. I guess everytime I play, because it is on a "public" server not on a ladder or planned clan match its not real.

Hypocrisy is one of the banes of my life, if I was a hypocrite be specific, tell me how. If I was I will apologize.
And I can't shut up as long as you use this public place to spew, expect to get some back.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > The RPG Newbies Strike Again