lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Adding Dark Jedi to SP??
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-18-2003, 02:21 AM   #1
Ninyu
Lurker

Adding Dark Jedi to SP??

I am either blind or something is not set up right on my end. I am trying to add a dark jedi to my map just to test some stuff out. I read that you just need to add the entity and the game takes care of the rest as far as AI and waypoints. The problem is that i can't find any tutorial on how to add a baddie to my map. I create an entity and hit N and there isn't any type of bad guy to select. All I see are benches and weapons, etc. Can someone point me to a tutorial about adding Stormtroopers and Dark Jedi to a SP map?

Thanks
Ninyu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2003, 02:27 AM   #2
clu

You'll probably find a load of resources in the sticky threads, but unless I'm missing your question, just right-click anywhere in your map within the Radiant editor and choose "NPC --> NPC_stormtrooper"

Make sure Radiant is set up for SP editing (not MP) under file -->Project Settings

-clu

clu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2003, 02:38 AM   #3
Ninyu
Lurker

I am missing the NPC option when I right click. How do I get it?This is with GTKRadiant, btw. I do have SP mapping mode set under project settings.
Old 07-18-2003, 02:47 AM   #4
clu

You know, I think this happened to me once. Try this:

1) Change to Multiplayer Mapping Mode

2) Shut down Radiant, then restart it

3) Change to Singleplayer Mapping Mode

4) Shut down Radiant, then restart it

Hopefully SP entities will show up now. I know it sounds crazy, but just try it...

-clu

clu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2003, 03:13 AM   #5
Ninyu
Lurker

That fixed it! Thanks Clu.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Adding Dark Jedi to SP??