lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Worst Thing In The World
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-22-2003, 10:02 AM   #1
Osir1s
Rookie

The Worst Thing In The World

I Just Finished The Final Battle After Many Hours Of Playing, And Was Anxiously Awaiting The Final Movie When The Game Glitches And Shuts Off....Thats Not The Sad Part Though, The Game Glitches At The End And Shuts Off Everytime I Do It. But Thats Not The Sad Part, I Go To Take The Game Back And They Cant Exchange It Because They All Reserved Up For A Least A Month....My Luck Ladies And Gentlemen, My Luck

Osir1s
==We Got Now We Dont Care Who Got Next==
Osir1s is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2003, 01:07 PM   #2
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

It's not your copy, its your XBOX. Clean the cache... whatever that means

No, this is the solution to most glitches as such you describe. There is a major Carth one that I have explained how to bypass in the Engine Room here at LF.

I advise going to BioWare and asking the devs for help, although now that the game's out, there are very few there.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2003, 02:56 PM   #3
Hannibal

Current Game: Black Ops/Biosock
LFN Staff Member 
Actually, any problem you're having should go to LucasArts. The Devs at the Bioware forums will just send you there.

You could read the Bioware forums to see if anyone else had your problem and how(or if) they solved it.

Hannibal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > The Worst Thing In The World