lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: *SPOILER* Stuck on Dantooine, please help!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-21-2003, 10:23 PM   #1
Gee Hawd
Lurker

*SPOILER* Stuck on Dantooine, please help!

Ok, so I'm practically a Padawan, and the council told me to go to an ancient burial chamber that has been tainted by the dark side of the force. Well, I go there, and it says the door is too thick to cut with a saber, or to pick. So what do i do? It wont let me use my force powers to open it. Do I have to talk to someone about it that will tell me what to do? Please help me!
Gee Hawd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2003, 11:58 AM   #2
Opie301
Lurker

Go to the grotto. Specifically, check the southeast corner of the grotto.

When you finish up there, the taint should be taken care of.
Opie301 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2003, 04:55 PM   #3
Ryokirah
Rookie

you should take advantage of the map screen here, you're not supposed to go there yet. have patience young jedi.

opie refers to it as a grotto, but if i remember correctly they call it an ancient grove. not surprisingly it's in the grove section to the south of the map. search that whole area and you should find her... i mean it
Ryokirah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > *SPOILER* Stuck on Dantooine, please help!