lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ithorian Droid doesnt enter Mainframe in Czerka Offices on Citadel Station
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
Darth_Calo
Rookie

Ithorian Droid doesnt enter Mainframe in Czerka Offices on Citadel Station

When on Citadel Station, if I help Czerka, when I fix the Ithorian Droid and the mainframe enters for him to plug in, the droid walks over but the door seals itself shut before it can enter, thereby locking him out of the room permanantly. This IS a minor issue, and doesn't effect gameplay (I can still continue) but it does look funny to see the droid staring at the mainframe door.

Proud of the Six One Seven.
We are Boston. We are strong. We will prevail.
Darth_Calo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
Siebe
Lurker

Current Game: JKA
Just ignore it and continue is all i can tell you. It is kind of funny but i just go along with it.

Siebe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Ithorian Droid doesnt enter Mainframe in Czerka Offices on Citadel Station