lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help on Manaan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-21-2003, 02:26 PM   #1
Dan'mah D'upre

Help on Manaan

this could be considered a spoiler:

On Manaa, if I choose to blow the machine instead of poisoning the water, how do I mix the stuff to blow it up, I've been trying for 20 minutes!

Always carry a 6ft. long pointed stick. Cause if its 15 ft. tall, and has only 1 eye, you'll need the stick.- The Odyssey
Dan'mah D'upre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2003, 06:54 PM   #2
jumper42
Lurker

easy fill the 5 gallon tank to top it off. then transfer it into the the 3. this will leave you 3 in the 3 and 2 in the 5. next you empty out the 3 to 0. after that transfer the the contents from from the 5 into the 3. now you should have 2 in the 3 and 0 in the 5. now fill up the 5 one last time. finally transfer the 5 of the 5 into the 3. this will give 3 in the 3 and 4 in the 5.
jumper42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2003, 10:11 PM   #3
Darth_Kyle
Rookie

you did not really tell anyone anything because i am far from that part and by the time i get to that [art i will have forgotten what he just said

Join the Dark side i know you can feel the power come and join the dark side
Darth_Kyle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2003, 10:54 PM   #4
Nectarios
Lurker

How'd you get past the sharks??

How'd you get passed the sharks? I can't get past those two big ones that block the way, right after the republic underwater suit man gets eaten!

I am so stuck, I actually called the Lucas help line, that was a waste of money, after ten minutes (and $20 later, I got cut off!)

Thanks,
Nectarios
Nectarios is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Help on Manaan