lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Convert to Dark Side
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-23-2003, 12:22 AM   #1
marmieej
Lurker

Convert to Dark Side

Hello:

I started playing this past weekend in my spare time and am about to get off Taris. I am just now getting a true feeling on how the game works. Upto this point my PC has been going Lightside, but I have decided I want to go Dark Side.

I have just recently gotten 2 Dark side points, in getting the droid and killing the prisoner in the Sith Base. My character is prob 3/4 light side at this point, maybe a little less.

My question to those who have played more than I is am I too late in converting to the Dark Side and should I start over, or am I in good shape to convert to Dark Side? As I stated before I am about to get off Taris and have completed all the side quests so far.

Thanks for alls input!
marmieej is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2003, 12:28 AM   #2
Darth_Kyle
Rookie

Hey it is never to late to join the dark side but it will take some time just do things to get you to get dark side i am about one half quater dark pardon the expression. you could be a Angel and change to the dark side but it will take some doing and i am on datooine and have done the jedi training you have to do that but the i have heard that when you are on koribban you can go to the sith academy

Join the Dark side i know you can feel the power come and join the dark side
Darth_Kyle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2003, 12:38 PM   #3
Hannibal

Current Game: Black Ops/Biosock
LFN Staff Member 
If you haven't left Taris left there is enough time to still go completely dark. Just make sure you kill and betray everyone.

I played on the darkside from the beginning and got myself all the way dark before I even left Dantooine. So there's plenty of time to switch from one to the other.

Hannibal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2003, 12:44 PM   #4
Darth_Kyle
Rookie

i am on datoine and im am not even in the dark but as much as i want yet

Join the Dark side i know you can feel the power come and join the dark side
Darth_Kyle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Convert to Dark Side