lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Getting To The Lower City
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-19-2003, 06:14 PM   #1
gk128
Lurker

Getting To The Lower City

How would I do this? I've talked to everyone. I've done almost everything. How the hell do I get into the lower city?
gk128 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2003, 06:17 PM   #2
JEDI67

you mean the underground city,Where are you at now?
JEDI67 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2003, 06:52 PM   #3
gk128
Lurker

I started a new game. I'm in the Upper Level of whatever city it is. I need to get to the lower city to find the chick Jedi. I've done pretty much all there is to do in upper city, but I still can't get to lower.
gk128 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2003, 07:03 PM   #4
JEDI67

Ok here is how

spoiler:
ok well first you need a sith uniform to get to the lower city to do that go to the area where the kids a re picking on the Ithorian go threw that door go in one on the apparments where you will see three stihs talking to another alien he will give you the suit.Entering the city you will see a sith soilder guarding a door to an elevator I think it is on the south side but I am not sure that is the entrance.

Last edited by JEDI67; 07-19-2003 at 07:30 PM.
JEDI67 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2003, 05:30 PM   #5
Darth_Kyle
Rookie

spoiler:
You have to get the sith uniform then go to the elevator and he will let you through thats how you get to the lower city to get to the undercity you have to go to the Hidden Bek base and talk to Gandon the go to a elevator with all the turrets and try to open the elevator door the the gaurd will talk to you hit the security paper response and he will let you in

Join the Dark side i know you can feel the power come and join the dark side
Darth_Kyle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Getting To The Lower City