lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help needed on Leviathan *SPOILERS*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-26-2003, 02:42 PM   #1
CodyB4000
Lurker

Help needed on Leviathan *SPOILERS*

Alright, here it goes.

I am on the Leviathan ship for the first time (don't know if there is a 2nd ), but I am stuck. I just got the rest of the party out of their prison cells and they took off to find the Ebon Hawk. My party is supposed to get to the bridge and open the doors for the Hawk to take off, or something along those lines. Anyways, how do you get to the bridge?

I try to go through the normal doors, but it says they are sealed because of the security lockdown. Then I go through the "Bridge Storage Room", but to get through that door, it says I need space suits. If that is the right way to go, where do I get these space suits??

Thanks, help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by CodyB4000; 07-26-2003 at 03:37 PM.
CodyB4000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2003, 04:12 PM   #2
Magar
Rookie

You must have just missed it earlier in the level, it's in a storage room, I *think* the one with all the granade boxes in it. It's just sitting against the wall, and it looks like, well, a spacesuit. Just grab it, and your characters will auto-equip it when needed.

Keep in mind though one annoying thing - when your characters take the space cuits back off, they won't re-equip their weapons, you'll have to do it manually - do it before the next fight.
Magar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Help needed on Leviathan *SPOILERS*