lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Correlian Job
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-10-2003, 01:37 AM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Greco flips the back of the truck open, revealing a hologram projector. He switches it on and it shows a figure running away from the walker, passing under the fallen walkers legs. The other walker chased it, and tripped on the falling walker*
Greco: You don't need mystical powers to trick them.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2003, 02:17 PM   #82
Lord Haine

Haine laughs and watches the walkers fight, "Hmm..." He uses the force to lift up one of the huge walkers... He then smashes it on top of the other one, and then laughs in a evil kind of way...

Lord Haine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2003, 02:27 PM   #83
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Fun stuff," Rebecca remarked, watching with little interest. She turned and began jogging around the inside of the warehouse. She climbed up on a tall crate left over from when the warehouse was used to store things. The strange thing was that the crate didn't seem to offer any footholds, yet Rebecca was able to get up with ease. She sat down on the top and looked out at the continuing fun with the Imperials.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2003, 02:31 PM   #84
Lord Haine

Haine smirks at Rebecca, he then looks around and notices that there is a second level to the warehouse, he runs towards the wall with no intention of stopping and leaps onto it, he then runs up the wall and back flips onto the metal bridge on the second floor, he looks at Rebecca and winks.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:36 PM   #85
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Rebecca rolls her eyes showing that she has no intention of being beaten. She drops off the crate and walks slowly over to the wall. Tapping it lightly with one finger she looks up at it. Then she begins to climb. It's not long before she's sitting in the roof supports. She looks down at Haine with a smirk and returns his wink.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2003, 02:42 PM   #86
Lord Haine

Haine laughs, he looks up, he pulls his Lightsaber out and leaps up, he quickly cuts a large whole out of the top of the rooftop while in mid air and then continues going up and out onto the roof, he waves and smiles at Rebecca.

Old 09-10-2003, 03:52 PM   #87
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Rebecca climbs up onto the roof after Haine. She glances around and her eyes land on a taller building.

"I guess we're stuck," she says, still eyeing the building, "unless..."

She takes three steps back and takes a running jump, skimming over a flying ship as she crosses the street. She grabs on to a windowsill 40 levels below the roof and sits there, staring down at Haine.

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2003, 04:34 PM   #88
Lord Haine

Haines eyes bulge after seeing Rebecca jump that far... His eyes skim around, "Wow... This place is amazing..." He watches the hundrends of ships flying about above the dusty dune floors and hovering over the vast amount of different buildings... Haine laughs as he sees the ship come back around the warehouse and hovers closer to Rebecca, the driver begins to shout at Rebecca saying stuff like "You nearly bloody hit me! What are you thinking of?!"...
Haine laughs, then thinks for a moment, he runs and jumps at the ship and lands directly on top of it, he then leaps up away from the ship hearing; "You crazy sons o'..." While speeding off, Haine laughs while landing on top of the building that Rebecca lept onto... He looks down the side of it to be greeted by a sickness and dizzyness feeling, "Woo... Never did like hights..." He glances around the rooftop to see... Nothing, He smiles, "An arena..." He thinks to himself, a medium sized square flat surface, Haine laughs... "Rebecca! Try and beat that!" He shouts...
Old 09-10-2003, 04:52 PM   #89
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Rebecca rolls her eyes and climbs up to where Haine is. Her eyes look around for a taller building. Then she smiles at Haine.

"In case you didn't know," she said. "I was in training to become a Jedi at one point in my life."

With that, she calls on what she remembers and executes a jump which takes her up and over the edge of the top of the building. Landing squarely in the center of the roof, she runs back to the edge to stare down at Haine.

"Beat that!!" she yells.

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2003, 07:27 PM   #90
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Kids these days.

*Jumps in ONE Jump to where Rebecca is*

You kids need to learn NOT to play with buildings!

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2003, 07:53 PM   #91
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Awww," Rebecca whined. "But buildings are fun, daddy."

She laughs. "I could have done that too, but I was trying to go easy on Haine."

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2003, 10:40 PM   #92
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

I know you were Rebecaa. Zach said in a daddy like voice.

Haine you big oaf get over here!

Old 09-11-2003, 01:45 AM   #93
Flamehart
The Commander

Suddenly a LOUD swoosh was hear as Craig appeared, suddenly beside them.

"Give me a break. I've outrun secret police more challenging than this..."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2003, 05:37 AM   #94
Lord Haine

Haine laughs "You were in training, I know that, but I do believe you never actually finished your training?" And with that he smirks and leaps up to where Rebecca is, although while getting nearer he uses the force top pull a building crane nearer to him and he lands and that.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:00 AM   #95
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

*Zach pulls Haine uo and holds him up by the shirt*

Man do I wish you never came. Because Rebbeca was My Dad's Padawan. Then i train her so you see she a fully grown Jedi Master like me and your a Jedi.

Old 09-11-2003, 02:38 PM   #96
Lord Haine

Haine removes Zach's hand from his shirt and steps back, he laughs and slowly says; "You let your emotions control you too much, now, isnt that one of the rules of becoming a Jedi? Do not let your emotions control your actions? And anyway, I didn't mean it in a nasty way, so chill ok? We have to get along if were gonna pull this mission off, right Greco?" Haine peers down at Greco and laughs, "I cant even see him from up here" He looks at the rest of the gang on the rooftop, "You reckon Milo is gonna get here?"....

Old 09-11-2003, 08:27 PM   #97
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Greco had gotten a hoverboardboard from the truck, it had a huge booster in the back, along with weights in the front to balance it. All of the extras were invisible, he had used Zach's cloaking device to do it. He found a rounded corner of the warehouse and went there on his hoverboard and activated the boosters in the back just before hitting the ramp. He flew as high as the roof. He grinded the edge to keep himself from falling off and then jumped and did a 180 degree jump before landing*
Greco *from behind haine*: Probably because I'm not down there. I repeat, no special powers needed

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-11-2003, 08:57 PM   #98
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig laughed and looked at Greco, "Aren't you a bit old to be skateboarding? Heheh. He looked at Zach and Haine.

"Calm down!" He barked to both of them, causing them to stop their arguement immediately.

"Haine, not a single being on this planet is perfect, not even you Jedi. If you saw someone you cared for, and i mean that within the boundaries of your so-called Code, I'm pretty sure it'd leave you just as edgy as the rest of us when someone talks about it like that."

He whirled and saw that the imperials were advancing on the truck. He spun his two handguns and holstered them, then stuck both hands inside his coat and pulled them out, two firey gauntlets attached to his hands. He pulled back and a fireball formed. Craig launched it and the remaining Imperials who had escaped the AT-ST wreckage went flying through the air, scorched with 4th degree burns.

He de-equipped them and turned.

"Also, if I recall, Jedi aren't supposed to let themselves be tracked."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:57 PM   #99
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco *To rebecca*: I don't know about you but I'm betting Craig will win this argument.

Old 09-12-2003, 02:31 AM   #100
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I concur," Rebecca responded with a sparkle in her eyes.

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2003, 05:32 AM   #101
Lord Haine

Haine laughs, "Well thanks for trying to intrest me in that..." He sighs, "Pearl of wisdom..." . He looks at the Imperials, "I wasn't tracked" He says sternly, "Where the hell is Milo? And how do you know they didnt have a secret tip off?" He growls with anger but then flushes it away and looks at Zach, "I apoligise Zach" Then he smiles at Craig, "Thanks, alright, lets do this!"
Haine runs towards the edge of the rooftop and leaps to lower one, he lands on top of an empty ship, he opens it and clambers in, "Haha, what kind of person leaves a blaster under there seat?" He starts the engine up and zooms towards the troops, he leans out the window and starts headshooting the small troopers, he sweeps over some not being able to hit them, "Oh Sh..." He looks over the control panel in dispare, "They couldnt of tracked me... No, NO!" And with that he smashed his hands down on the control panel and hears a strange noise, not a engine falour or anything, and kind of... Haine laughs, he looks up above him and sees a huge gun extracting itself from the top of the ship, a small extra pad comes out of the panel, Haine laughs and smiles, "Its party time..." Haine telepathicly talks to Craig; "I see Tie Fighters coming in from the west, there are walkers, I can handle them, when im done I'll come back and help you, Im sorry about this everyone..." The ship suddenly speeds up and goes straight for one of the walkers faces,. he shoots, then sweeps upwords, "You'll wish you never came..."
Old 09-12-2003, 09:44 AM   #102
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

To Rebcca and Greco: Boy do I love holo images.

Old 09-12-2003, 05:07 PM   #103
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Holo images?" Rebecca askes, her eyes widening. "You mean...?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-12-2003, 07:37 PM   #104
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Yep. There fake.

Old 09-12-2003, 09:22 PM   #105
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco laughs as Haine swoops and shoots at the seemingly invincible ties.

Old 09-13-2003, 05:34 PM   #106
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig laughed and watched, obviously finding this as humorous as the rest of them.

"Where IS Milo? Did something happen to him?"

Old 09-15-2003, 12:36 PM   #107
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Milo finally arrives*

Milo: Sorry, but I had a run in with a couple of Hutt gang members. Seems they don't want us to go on their turf.

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2003, 01:27 PM   #108
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: Grab a drink and come up here, there's entertainment.
*Points at Haine still fighting the holographic fighters*

Old 09-15-2003, 03:02 PM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Rebecca laughs as Haine continues fighting the invincible ties. She turns to Milo.

"Hey Milo!" she says. "Nice of you to join us. Hutts are fun to run into aren't they?"

She laughs again and continues watching Haine.

My work in progress:

Old 09-16-2003, 05:04 PM   #110
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Milo takes a drink*

Milo: Shouldn't we be going? I want my credits.

Old 09-16-2003, 05:35 PM   #111
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Greco looks at his chrono.*
Greco: Still got an hour, we'll see if he stops before then

Old 09-17-2003, 12:28 PM   #112
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Rebecca laughed at Greco's response.

"You are mean!" she exclaimed. Even so, she made no move to tell Haine what he was doing. Suddenly, a missile flashed past. Rebecca glanced down into the street and laughed.

"The enemies of the Empire have just come to help Haine," she said. "They don't realize they're trying to kill an image."

My work in progress:

Old 09-17-2003, 06:09 PM   #113
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: You know, we don't need to do the job, all we have to do is record this, sell it, make sure we own the rights, and we'll make a fortune.

Old 09-17-2003, 10:35 PM   #114
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Zach turns on more holograms now with a Death Star.

Well this is fun.

Old 09-18-2003, 06:24 PM   #115
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Milo: I claim 15%!

Old 09-18-2003, 06:36 PM   #116
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco: I call 60%, since I bought all the equipment.

Old 09-18-2003, 08:49 PM   #117
Flamehart
The Commander

"I get whatever's left and split it with Rebecca." Said Craig, laughing.

Old 09-22-2003, 03:20 PM   #118
Uplink
Rookie

(this still going?)
Name: Arc Tee
Race: Human
Homeworld:Coruscant
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter/Mercenary

See Character thread for more
- - - - - - -
Meanwhile, somewhere in the Coruscant system, a tall man in a grey uniform was speaking with Arc Tee.
"I want you to kill..." he tapped some buttons and a holo image appeared on the desk between the.
"Seth Greco. He is a criminal, lowlife scum. He should not be problem"
"And the pay?" Arc asked cooly.
"Five thousand is enough for a common criminal"
"Common criminal?" Arc said inredulosly "You wouldn't be paying me to kill him if he were a common criminal"
"Nine?"
"I'll do it. Any more info then?" Arc asked.
The man put in a code and a picture of one of Seth's gangs previous jobs appeared.
"Who's the cute girl?" Arc asked, looking closer.
"Rebbecca Young. She may be with Seth if he is, as we suspect, setting up another 'job'... Anyway, she is very dangerous so be careful, now go"
Arc glanced at the image again and left. Seth Greco was going to die... After Arc found out a little more about him.

There is no Spoon
Uplink is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2003, 05:06 PM   #119
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Milo: So when are we leaving?

Old 09-22-2003, 08:40 PM   #120
Flamehart
The Commander

Suddenly, Craig felt a terrible ache in his stomach, one he normally only felt when his old Jedi senses were warning him of danger that may be coming soon.

Craig turned to the group, all humor had left his face and was suddenly grim, and said, "Let's go as soon as possible. I've got a bad feeling about something."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Correlian Job