lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The newer better clone troppers in EP3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-23-2003, 05:09 PM   #1
n.kT3M4
Rookie

Thumbs up The newer better clone troppers in EP3

Alright here is one that the whole family will enjoy and one that wasn't coppied off of sombody elses post.

O yes finaly I'm at pit droid its about time!!!!
n.kT3M4 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2003, 06:21 PM   #2
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

Now if only it had a point and/or proper spelling.
Replying to topics works too you know ^.^
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2003, 07:46 PM   #3
n.kT3M4
Rookie

It has perfect meaning to it and yes I think I did make some spelling mistakes.

O yes finaly I'm at pit droid its about time!!!!
Old 10-23-2003, 07:54 PM   #4
n.kT3M4
Rookie

The point is how do you think clone troopers got to becoming strom troopers.
Old 10-23-2003, 10:05 PM   #5
n.kT3M4
Rookie

No one has an idea?
Old 10-23-2003, 10:14 PM   #6
n.kT3M4
Rookie

Come on people this isn't bingo night besides I'm bored.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:12 PM   #7
n.kT3M4
Rookie

Anybody pedro the hutt what about you.
Old 10-24-2003, 04:37 AM   #8
STTCT
Bantha Fodder

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran 
Lynk is going to kick your ass when he sees yet another meaningless post....

Stop making up threads.... if you've got some information to devuldge at least give information that isn't common sense.

STTCT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 05:44 AM   #9
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Okay n.kT3M4... Firstly, this is NOT a chatroom. We despise people who make double triple or... *counts* 5 posts in a row! Make a post, if you have anything more to add to that post use the edit button to edit that post. When replying to a thread press the POST REPLY button in the thread you want to reply in. If you want to post a new thread press the NEW THREAD button. But don't make a new thread that makes absolutely no sense or doesn't give anyone an idea of what the hell you're trying to talk about.

Now to answer your question, it's pretty easy, the clone troppers had their armour design changed. I'll leave this thread open for now....

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 08:13 AM   #10
leXX
Forum Mum

10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
I suggest you read the rules before posting again, because if I see any more crap like this from you, I won't hesitate to ban you.

As for the enhanced Clone Troopers, you are probably referring to the Arc Troopers, which have already appeared in the Clone Wars comics. No doubt we will see a few of them in Ep3.

Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 12:23 PM   #11
benTantilles

hey, moddies, give him a break..... he's new, isn't he? perhaps this is the 1st time he's posting on boards, having been raised on chatrooms where messages are posted' freely. or perhaps his english isn't quite up to standard, having been raised under a different language medium.

Quote:
As for the enhanced Clone Troopers, you are probably referring to the Arc Troopers, which have already appeared in the Clone Wars comics. No doubt we will see a few of them in Ep3.

can't wait..... those ARCs kick ass! cool blue mantelpieces, cool attitude...
now, correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there only 1 left? am referring to alpha, the one seen in the more recent 'republic' issues. saw the other 2 die on kamino.... and the republic can't possibly get anymore cause the ARCs were personally trained by jango, and now that he's lost his head.....

heard a SPOILER from tfn that obi1's gonna be facing a somewhat emotional crisis as he is forced to kill a clone he got close to during the Wars (as the clone was mind-controlled by palpatine). could THAT clone be alpha? your thoughts?

Words of Appreciation from fans -"benT, for creating this thread you should be dipped in honey and auctioned on a gay website..... "
benTantilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 01:11 PM   #12
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

Actually, there is a topic discussing the change of Clonetroopers to Stormtroopers already, just check the post that happened in the last 20 or so days ^.^ Someone could easily bump it back up.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2003, 01:20 PM   #13
n.kT3M4
Rookie

Oh realy you think that it is as simple as that do just for a better design hey well I don't think that the reason why they changed is becuse they needed more better weapons armour and to propbly to keep up with the seapirtist better droids that they got from the Techno Union and more thing I don't respon well to thearts.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:18 PM   #14
leXX
Forum Mum

Quote:
Originally posted by n.kT3M4
and more thing I don't respon well to thearts.
Try me.

benTantilles - You are right, there was only one Arc (Advanced Recon Clone) Trooper left after the battle for Kamino, but it wasn't made clear if the three that were released were the only ones. If you look in Republic #50, you will see that we are shown four stasis tubes, and we can see the three clones in stasis. More tubes than clones? This leads me to believe that there are more of them, and as Kamino was saved, I have a feeling we will see them in Ep3, at least, I hope so.

make life bearable.

Old 10-24-2003, 05:59 PM   #15
n.kT3M4
Rookie

Well thank you for that info you know all about this dont you well
I think that about does it I think lexx finshed that up for us quite well thanks for your input on this.
Old 10-25-2003, 07:59 AM   #16
benTantilles

some advice, nK:
1) your messages are a strain to read...please, dude, put some punctuation in it.
2) dont piss off the moddies....

Quote:
benTantilles - You are right, there was only one Arc (Advanced Recon Clone) Trooper left after the battle for Kamino, but it wasn't made clear if the three that were released were the only ones. If you look in Republic #50, you will see that we are shown four stasis tubes, and we can see the three clones in stasis. More tubes than clones? This leads me to believe that there are more of them, and as Kamino was saved, I have a feeling we will see them in Ep3, at least, I hope so
yeah, i was wondering if they had more ARCs in reserve. seems unlikely, though.... if they did exist, why weren't they released into battle on kamino (or were they....)? given the situtation then, u'd think that the kamino dudes would've released all the ARCs into combat. they were, after all, the last line of defence. the most obvious answer might be "they weren't ready" but that seems unlikely as well, given that they were all likely trained & developed at the same time by the late Mr fett. still, though, THREE troopers--even ARCs-- is too small number to constitute a last line of defence...... regardless, i sure hope we get to see alpha at least in epIII.

Words of Appreciation from fans -"benT, for creating this thread you should be dipped in honey and auctioned on a gay website..... "
benTantilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2003, 11:11 AM   #17
leXX
Forum Mum

I've just done some research, and Arc Troopers feature heavily in the upcoming Clone Wars cartoons. So I guess that answers the question of whether there are more or not.

As for why didn't they break out all of them during the battle for Kamino, well, my guess is that it was a strategic move. Break out just enough to help you and keep the others in reserve for use in the future. If the ones you break out don't do the job, break out a few more and so on.

make life bearable.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > The newer better clone troppers in EP3