lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Whats a n00b or Lamer?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-11-2003, 01:19 PM   #121
[LAMER HUNTER]
Banned

WTF

GALAXY BEST HERO IS ME.

WTF
[LAMER HUNTER] is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 01:39 PM   #122
Tosh_UK

Quote:
Originally posted by [LAMER HUNTER]
WTF

GALAXY BEST HERO IS ME.

WTF

Game Name: Ranger
Tosh_UK is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 02:00 PM   #123
Luc Solar
PH34R TEH INSANE JAWA!!!

Quote:
the funniest part of this will be when LAMER HUNTER gets his ass handed to him...when is this duel?
Ehmmm ...

You don't see it do you?

Oh well... you're right about the demo. It will surely be entertaining. I can't wait either.

Got Honourz? Great.. I hope you choke on it!

I r0xx0r all j00 nooberz that mess with me. You nooberz suXor out of my way or I eat j00....

Most ridiculous Quote of the century: >)O(< ENmiTy: promoting mindless FFA and SD kills promotes disorderly conduct amoung the online community.
Luc Solar is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 04:28 PM   #124
Tie Pilot
Rookie

i have no idea when this duel is going to be, i can play him tommorrow, be on lamer hunter ill pm you when im home.

damn gay pc, if all goes to plan ill have a good pc soon, which can play jk2

ill make the demo, and we will see, although im not perfect if this guys as gay as hes sounds i should beat him

EDIT: Seems l was luckier than i thought, i should be able to play tonight very soon i about 5 mins in the ap clan server, ill be waiting there for you lamer hunter and ill have a demo to prove it.

Tosh i agree this thread is getting pretty gay, but i just want to see me beat him, ill have a demo.

Aye your ma.

Last edited by Tie Pilot; 09-11-2003 at 04:40 PM.
Tie Pilot is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 04:45 PM   #125
-BLaCKouT-
Clone Brutality

On a serious note, can we lessen the use of the "gay" word a little? I know what you guys mean, and it doesn't offend me personally, but I know there are users on LF it does offend. This has been the subject of some concern in the past. Just a request dudes.

Back on what has become the subject of this thread: Should such a contest ever actually materialise (I'm 70/30 in doubt at the mo) I'd gladly pay to see LH get TP's ol' size 9 standard issue Tie Fighter Pilot's Boot print all over his chicken a$$

GO TIE PILOT!!

B.

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. ULCER are from Margate...
-BLaCKouT- is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 05:19 PM   #126
traj
Rookie

haha...looks like its time to die LAMER HUNTER...

YOU will be the one getting hunted this time...

KICK HIS ASS PILOT!

..|.. ^_^ ..|..
traj is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 05:23 PM   #127
-BLaCKouT-
Clone Brutality

Well, he ain't showed up. Again.
Looks like the galaxy's best warrior must be busy elsewhere

B.

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. ULCER are from Margate...
-BLaCKouT- is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 06:08 PM   #128
vert1go

You really think 'Lamer Hunter' is just some random newbie you are going to own without a problem? As Luc Solar said further up, do you really not see it? lolz.

Plus, give him a chance to actually show up, not everyone is on this forum 24/7 to respond to you.

vert q3.jk.rtcw.
vert1go is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 06:35 PM   #129
Tie Pilot
Rookie

yeah but he usually is, he wants the challenge.. and i dont see it, hes been bumming about beating me, whether or not he is a noob is irrelevant, if he wanst to fight i was here, well anyways if u want to avoid noobness stay away from the ap clan server, never going there again, i killed some guy with his saber off, because we were in a fight and he switched it off, anyways he complaines, and so begins the great lamer hunt *insert chase music here* just early the noobs complain about grip kick, but as they were chasing me, one guy would grip the other throw his saber at me, eventually i got tired of there boast of "owning me" so a guy challenges me to a duel, i say yes and we go fight on the pad, i beat him once, twice, and he still calls me a noob, just cant admit someone could beat him...well the excuses ranged from spamming blue, when i was actually using yellow style, others included changing saber styles in game and telling me to fu** off which he had binded btw, and all this different stuff which made no sense to me. Im getting pretty bored of getting called a noob cause he cant beat me, so he challenges me to a duel again, this time he wins by spamming blue, fed up with hypocrites like him i leave. Usually i have no problem with spam but if i am accused of doing it, then he has to use it to beat me....well you can see why id be annoyed.

Aye your ma.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:07 PM   #130
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Thumbs down

LAMER HUNTER is like TRUE_HONOR_JEDI. They are making pointless posts imitating the whiners in JO. Don't expect him to show up. And the next pointless post he makes, I will report. We don't need that scum.
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 07:41 PM   #131
vert1go

Uh, why report the posts? Do they really bother you that much? It's rather amusing tongue-in-cheek humor as far as I see it. It also seems to be eliciting the exact response that was intended, it's riling you up, hehe.

vert q3.jk.rtcw.
vert1go is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 07:42 PM   #132
Tie Pilot
Rookie

no im perfectly calm and calculated, im not mad at all

serriously though i think its gone to far, funny at first but as tk said its getting real old real fast

Aye your ma.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:45 PM   #133
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Tie Pilot, he's talking about me. Now, those posts are completely pointless and go against forum rules. They were funny for a few posts, but now they've gone too far. We don't need their scum here.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:49 PM   #134
Tie Pilot
Rookie

i know hes talking about you but im also getting a bit annoye...uh i mean no im calm and calculated..

Aye your ma.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:52 PM   #135
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tie Pilot
i know hes talking about you but im also getting a bit annoye...uh i mean no im calm and calculated..
Don't worry. StormHammer is coming to the rescue! *plays hero music*
Old 09-11-2003, 08:28 PM   #136
TRUE_HONOR_JEDI
Banned

k well hm frist of all i didn't do NETHING 2 deserve this report if u so call it and by report u just proe that i own u LMFAO
TRUE_HONOR_JEDI is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 08:50 PM   #137
[LAMER HUNTER]
Banned

I CAN PLAY TONIGHT. MAKING POSTS SAYING I AM ON NOW LET PLAY IS VERY STUPID.

NOT EVERYONE SIT HERE AND WAIT.

DUH.

THAT WHY I SAY LET MAKE TIME AND DATE SO AS TO BE ORGANIZED.

IT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE MATCH UNLESS WE AGREE ON TIME.

YOU CAN NOT JUST SAY ME ON NOW HAHA YOU NEVER SHOW UNLESS OTHER PERSON EVEN KNOW YOU ARE ON.

DUH AGAIN.

YOU FREE 10 PM EST TONIGHT?

YES/NO?

IF YES WE PLAY THEN AND I RESTORE ORDER IN GALAXY BY HANDING YOU YOUR WOOKIE.
[LAMER HUNTER] is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 09:33 PM   #138
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
TRUE_HONOR_JEDI...

You are now banned. You has consistently posted garbage on these forums, and it is plain that you do not wish to contribute in any way to meaningful discussion. You have also chosen to ignore repeated warnings about your conduct.

.[LAMER HUNTER].

You have also not contributed much to these forums in your brief time here. And you have a nasty habit of SHOUTING EVERYTHING YOU SAY. Until you can learn to type without CAPS, and actually contribute something meaningful to the discussions at hand, you are being temporarily banned.
StormHammer is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 09:41 PM   #139
Chuahtemoc

Post BOUT F*CKIN TIME!!!

its about time that finkhole got banned

Hey buddy

You're a DUMBASS!!!

note:
hey mods tell me if u dont like the use of language in this post or if you consider this bashin/trolling/being a jackass/whatever, okay? ill tone it down a notch

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 10:34 PM   #140
Rumor
caffeine has go power!

Re: BOUT F*CKIN TIME!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuahtemoc
its about time that finkhole got banned

Hey buddy

You're a DUMBASS!!!

note:
hey mods tell me if u dont like the use of language in this post or if you consider this bashin/trolling/being a jackass/whatever, okay? ill tone it down a notch
thats low, kid. don't insult a person unless they are around to defend themself, jackass.

Rumor is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 10:36 PM   #141
Rumor
caffeine has go power!

Quote:
Originally posted by vert1go
Uh, why report the posts? Do they really bother you that much? It's rather amusing tongue-in-cheek humor as far as I see it. It also seems to be eliciting the exact response that was intended, it's riling you up, hehe.
precisely

Rumor is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 10:39 PM   #142
traj
Rookie

thank god you banned him...he was typing in *gasp* CAPITAL LETTERS...EGADS!!!

and please let me know if I have offended the mods in any way at all by stating my opinion on this matter with the use of a few capitalized words...

itchy trigger finger around here I guess...

and what exactly was the point of typing:

TRUE_HONOR_JEDI

you are now banned...

if he's banned, how can he read it?

..|.. ^_^ ..|..
Old 09-11-2003, 10:45 PM   #143
o bee wan
Banned

hi traj!

I sure am glad that lamer hunter guy is gone, he was a real hooligan indeed!

btw spurs rule. (you know pig and I both live in the same city? he even goes to the same clubs I do 0_0)

o bee wan is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 10:50 PM   #144
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
Welcome back, Lamer Hunter... :/
Boba Rhett is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 10:53 PM   #145
traj
Rookie

hi o bee!!!!!!!!

first of all, the lakers will own you this year sir...even if kobe goes to jail ^_^

uh oh, i think this is off topic...i better pack it up...

oh, before i go...dont hang out with pig...he will eat all of your food and try to mow your lawn...

ok, thats it for me...back to topic:

noobs and lamers: what are they?

..|.. ^_^ ..|..
Old 09-11-2003, 10:53 PM   #146
Lightsaberboy
COME ON!

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
huh? what makes you say that rhett?

It's my ILLUSION!
Lightsaberboy is offline   you may:
Old 09-11-2003, 10:54 PM   #147
traj
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by o bee wan
hi traj!

I sure am glad that lamer hunter guy is gone, he was a real hooligan indeed!

btw spurs rule. (you know pig and I both live in the same city? he even goes to the same clubs I do 0_0)

thats not him

..|.. ^_^ ..|..
Old 09-11-2003, 11:48 PM   #148
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Smile It's About Time!

Thank you SO MUCH, StormHammer. You are my hero. I sure hope those fools don't come back. After what they did, they are not welcome here.

Soooo... Lamers are people who cheapen the experience for other players, and n00b either means someone doesn't like you, or you play like someone new to the game. Hey, I'm back on topic!
Old 09-12-2003, 12:09 AM   #149
Chuahtemoc

heehehehehehe

i can say it again if you like.

Hey lamer hunter

YOU'RE A DUMBASS!!!

My apologies for repeating myself. i needed to make it known lol.

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may:
Old 09-12-2003, 12:16 AM   #150
g//plaZma

Re: It's About Time!

Quote:
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
Thank you SO MUCH, StormHammer. You are my hero. I sure hope those fools don't come back. After what they did, they are not welcome here.
I am sorry. Do internet words hurt your feelings?

IMO, you're over-reacting to words someone types over a forum. Chill out. Go outside and breath some fresh air; it's good for ya.

g//plaZma is offline   you may:
Old 09-12-2003, 12:27 AM   #151
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

People like that just piss me off. He didn't hurt my feelings. He only irritated me. This is a serious forum, I'll say it again: we don't need that scum here.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:35 AM   #152
Jello123
Rookie

Re: Re: It's About Time!

hi traaajinhoe and PPL

Quote:
Originally posted by g//plaZma
I am sorry. Do internet words hurt your feelings?

IMO, you're over-reacting to words someone types over a forum. Chill out. Go outside and breath some fresh air; it's good for ya.

OMG IT'S A BANANA
Jello123 is offline   you may:
Old 09-12-2003, 04:47 AM   #153
Luc Solar
PH34R TEH INSANE JAWA!!!

Hahaha.. the CAPS LOCK boys got kicked & banned from the *forums* for laming.

Got Honourz? Great.. I hope you choke on it!

I r0xx0r all j00 nooberz that mess with me. You nooberz suXor out of my way or I eat j00....

Most ridiculous Quote of the century: >)O(< ENmiTy: promoting mindless FFA and SD kills promotes disorderly conduct amoung the online community.
Luc Solar is offline   you may:
Old 09-12-2003, 08:31 AM   #154
Tosh_UK

Quote:
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
People like that just piss me off. He didn't hurt my feelings. He only irritated me. This is a serious forum, I'll say it again: we don't need that scum here.
let me guess your one of them players that run around the server shouting for a admin because some one brushed you with there saber now your crying that he lamed you.

and the guys post might of irritated you but i think he made his point and won.

better yet report them and leave it at that... but all you did was feed the fire by replying to them.

Game Name: Ranger
Tosh_UK is offline   you may:
Old 09-12-2003, 11:55 AM   #155
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Re: Re: Re: It's About Time!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jello123
hi traaajinhoe and PPL

OMG IT'S A BANANA
Don't spam on these forums, thanks.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:03 PM   #156
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally posted by traj
thank god you banned him...he was typing in *gasp* CAPITAL LETTERS...EGADS!!!

and please let me know if I have offended the mods in any way at all by stating my opinion on this matter with the use of a few capitalized words...

itchy trigger finger around here I guess...

and what exactly was the point of typing:

TRUE_HONOR_JEDI

you are now banned...

if he's banned, how can he read it?

Don't believe for a moment you're so naive.

People don't get banned around here for using the CAPS LOCK. They get banned for spamming up forums and insulting other members, particularly if they have already been warned for these things, as you well know.

The 'announcement' to those who were banned was for the benefit of the other forum members, so they knew action had been taken, and the reasons why.

You know the forum rules. If you don't, I suggest you go and read them now. If you post in a thread, you're expected to contribute to the topic being discussed.

And as this thread has pretty much run it's course and become a flypaper for spammers, it's now officially closed.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Whats a n00b or Lamer?