lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Heading for the Dune Sea? (possible spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-03-2003, 11:49 PM   #1
Emerald Phantom
Rookie

Heading for the Dune Sea? (possible spoilers)

I got HK and have started the Bastila Side Quest and the Mission Side Quest.

I can't get out of the city without authorization. I know I can get it from helping the corporation take on the Sand People, but wouldn't that be too darkside? Any advice?
Emerald Phantom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2003, 12:59 AM   #2
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
Accept the sand people quest. It can be resolved in a light side manner.
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2003, 02:28 PM   #3
DarthCPA
Rookie

Actually, if you want to solve the Sand people problem on the light side, you can do it and still get extra XP and more importantly, keep the Dragon Krayt Pearl.
Make sure you have HK with you before approaching the Sand people's enclave the 1st time. Try to convince the chief to end the attacks and he will send you on a series of quests which will end with you getting the light side point and some good XP. After settling the conflict, ask about meeting the Historian and they will send you on a quest for the Krayt Dragon Pearl. The pearl is a great crystal for a lightsaber (+3 hit, +2 dmg). Get the pearl, go back and you get more XP and meet the historian, but lose the pearl. The historian is worthless. But then, insult the historian or open one of the wicker baskets and the Sand People attack you and you can wipe out the enclave. There is no Dark Side points because they attack you and you have already solved the dispute. Kill all the Sand People, get the pearl back and some great XP's. Taking out the enclave takes some serious fighting, so plan well before you launch the attack and start away from the chieftain and pick off as many as you can before getting him and his warriors. This will get you the most XP's you can on Tattoine.
DarthCPA is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2003, 02:13 AM   #4
Emerald Phantom
Rookie

I already passed this part. Is there anyway to get the dragon pearl at the dragon cave?

Now, I am having problem of going to the dragon cave and the cave where Bastila's dad and the Star map is. How do you get there?
Emerald Phantom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Heading for the Dune Sea? (possible spoilers)