lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: For Monique #2 (Roll forward???)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2000, 06:06 PM   #1
montrealtigger

Thumbs down For Monique #2 (Roll forward???)

Hello Monique!!

I try everything that you explain about the edge.. Indiana must roll forward near the angle of the ledge.. In other tests, I think that level 16 is not working for me.. You can check up my savegame.. Oh I can't do this filegame in this site.. It would be better to send you my savegame then you will find it what is wrong?

Thanks!! (danielde@globetrotter.qc.ca)

--Dan
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2000, 06:42 PM   #2
Monique

I'm so sorry, I said Z-ctrl but it is z-up arrow. Please stay in contact with me in the forum. You can try sending me the saved game but my E-mail is letting me down all the time. Just send it to me and as soon as I can open my mailbox I will look at it. For now I'm going to sleep. It is 9.44 PM here in Holland and I start working at 6 AM tomorrow. I look in the forum tomorrow. For now succes.

------------------
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > For Monique #2 (Roll forward???)