lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shambala Sanctuary
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-08-2000, 06:23 AM   #1
MarkMan

Red face Shambala Sanctuary

I need help in shambala sanctuary. Im trying to get into the room with the gold statue and indy says i must go through the broken window. But when i go around through the other window, i cant get to it because of the ledges on either side of the window. I have tried dropping down and sliding across, but i cant pull myself back up.
Someone PLEASE help!!

------------------
Never Fear,
Mark is Here
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2000, 11:51 PM   #2
csnookieb

You have to shoot the window out to climb up from ledge. Looking in room you can see a window across the way take your gun out and he will raise it when you are facing the right way,shoot and then go to ledge and climb up.
Old 05-25-2000, 05:55 PM   #3
Ouly

You may have a hard time shooting the window out. It can only be done from one place and there is a bug that causes you to aim to the left of the window. If this happens, keep trying to face the window without autoaim engaging. It is hard to do but I finally managed to do it with a bit of luck I guess.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Shambala Sanctuary