lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: jk2 flag bug
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-27-2003, 06:14 AM   #1
oSs'Jabba

jk2 flag bug

2 days i encountered this while playing. 3 flags in game. The strangest thing is we both died at same time...Never saw or heard of this before...Have you? Check it out

http://users.pandora.be/bontechr/Jabba/jk2bug/
oSs'Jabba is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2003, 11:04 AM   #2
g//plaZma

Nice find. Do you know how it happened?

g//plaZma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2003, 11:10 AM   #3
oSs'Jabba

Nope... :/ I just went back to blue base with the flag and i saw a teammate defending wearing the flag too. I was like WTF....switching to 3rd person view to make sure i had the flag and i had hehe. The other dude didn't even know he had the flag too. Even when you press tab to see the scores the flag icon was next to 2 blue player names.

So the reds chased 2 blue flagcarriers. Was pretty funny though. But sadly enough we died at same time...so don't know what happened afterwards....As soon as they capped everything was back to normal.
Old 08-27-2003, 11:52 AM   #4
Tie Pilot
Rookie

In the united coruscant server we had a flag bug all of a sudden the red flag was lost forever, we went looking but still couldnt find it, this was on the ctf bespin map we even looked down the chasms, we looked for 5 hours and since the host wasnt there we ended up crashing the server. Really weird bug cause we looked everywere!

Aye your ma.
Tie Pilot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2003, 11:58 AM   #5
oSs'Jabba

ah...strange...the bug i encountered was in yavin map...well there were 3 flags...the red still was there.

And this happened too on the 'United Noobs Coruscant' server.
Old 08-30-2003, 09:07 AM   #6
|GG|Carl
Invisible

lol

what happened when you put the flags into your base? did you get points for both of them?
|GG|Carl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2003, 11:48 AM   #7
shukrallah
White Dragon

Was it a custom map? I know there is another flag you can put in (a nuetral flag.. or something) i never put it in one of my maps, and i dont know if it works....
shukrallah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > jk2 flag bug