Someone please help?
Here is what I am trying to do (SP map); In a certain area a lift must be taken up to get to the upper part of the room. In the lower part near the lift there are 3 enemy NPC's. I want it so the func_button that activates the func_plat won't work until you have killed all three of the enemy NPC's.
Here is what I tried:
1. Assigned an NPC_target key with a value "deathcount1" to the three NPC's.
2. Created a target_counter with the key "count" and the value "3"
3. Gave the target_counter the key "targetname" with the value "deathcount1"
4. Created a target activate
5. Linked the target_counter to the target_activate
6. Linked the target_ activate to the Func_button used to activate the Func_plat
Now the Func_button won't activate the Func_plat even when the 3 enemy NPC's are all killed. Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong or better yet, how to make it work? Thanks in advance!