lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: level 2-how do I jump on the roof of soviet building?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-13-2001, 12:54 PM   #1
indyy

Unhappy level 2-how do I jump on the roof of soviet building?

I have tried that at least dozens of times! I pushed the crate to the wall, climbed up that wall and tried to superjump to the roof of the building. It never worked. I also tried to place Indy in the middle, left and right. I donīt know what else to do, can please somebody help me?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2001, 12:47 AM   #2
Jamison

Push the crate to climb up another level (up on a ledge). And then jump to the roof.
Old 03-30-2001, 01:42 AM   #3
jessica_ng

U must run and jump so that u will be able to reach and grab hold of the other edge. Try putting INDY in his right position. And jump for his life.

Good Luck.
Old 03-30-2001, 11:19 AM   #4
nd

I already sent you a reply on one of your previous posts at March 24, 2001. It says:

Make sure you have the Update 1.2 installed. If not, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Next, download the savegame which I put on my ftp server for you. This will enable you to overcome the problem. There are two files at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/ - the original savegame (.nds) and a zipped version (.zip) - you need WinZip or pkunzip for the zipped version but it is much smaller and therefore you save a lot of download time.

Good luck!
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > level 2-how do I jump on the roof of soviet building?