lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: return to peru N64 game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-27-2001, 12:02 AM   #1
pattiburt

Question return to peru N64 game

I'M TRYING TO GET TO "RETURN TO PERU" on the N64 all levels finished -- i have expansion pak but N64 does not let me in to Return to Peru level......can anyone explain how to get to this final level on N64 ???? THANK YOU
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2001, 11:42 AM   #2
nd

Question

I don't know the N64 version.

With the PC version, you either spend $2500 at the trading station between the levels to buy a secret map which then causes the Peru level to start, or you just wait and get to Peru automatically after you finished the Aetherium level. However, I don't know if this depends on if you previously found all the treasures or something like this.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > return to peru N64 game