lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Best settings...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-11-2003, 06:35 PM   #1
jonesdaniel
Rookie

Best settings...

Well, i recently updated my pc from

660 mhz
128mb ram (sdr)
geforce 4 mx 420

to a

1600ghz
512 ram (ddr)
radeon 9200 series

Theres this section on baspin where it always gets low fps and it still does. Im pretty damn sure it still shouldn't do it with this kind of update, so what settings should i use/turn off ? thanks for any help
jonesdaniel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2003, 07:10 PM   #2
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Unhappy

I wish I had a computer like that... I don't even know what my computer is. (That's how old it is)

BTW, my computer was put together in a garage from junk and scrap parts.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2003, 07:40 PM   #3
jonesdaniel
Rookie

Well, i've seemed to have fixed the problem by putting GL Additions (or whatever it is on) so now im a happy guy

Thanks for the reply anyway TK8252MJL
jonesdaniel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2003, 08:29 PM   #4
Chuahtemoc

lol if you get teh gl additions working go into the console and type com_maxfps 200. then your fps will max out at 200 and youll friggin get great speed on the game its what i do

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2003, 12:30 PM   #5
TiBo
Rookie

Or maybe lower the graphics a bit in parts where it slows down.
TiBo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Best settings...