lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: urgons part
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-19-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
sheepy

urgons part

every time I use urgons part on the ice monster it just walks straght past me even when I stand right in his face! I would like any help you can give. Thank you
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2001, 02:12 AM   #2
burkeman19

I can't rmemeber how I did it, I guess you just have to keep trying. It did take three or four times.
Old 04-20-2001, 12:53 PM   #3
sheepy

I now have eventualy hit the monster but when I kill him it crashes
Old 04-20-2001, 02:32 PM   #4
nd

Lightbulb

you're hit by a bug of the game which is solved with the 1.2 update

if you don't have it, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself

note that after installing the update you should not use any of your savegame files

you can download my shambala-showdown savegames from ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/ - 1: beginning, 2: found Urgon's part, 3: killed ice monster

please prefer the .zip versions although you need WinZip or pkunzip to decode them
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2001, 10:58 AM   #5
appermen

Angry

I have put the update version, I've re-begin the game, I've found Urgon part but Ice Monster doesn't die!!!! I'm very angry because I can't play!!!!!
HELP ME!
Old 04-22-2001, 11:57 AM   #6
nd

With Urgon's part in your hand, try to get as near as possible to the ice monster, then hit the ctrl action key. This will hurt the monster, it will scream. Run away and retire (the right Aetherium indicator should disappear). Then repeat your attack. Do this three times as far as I remember, then the ice monster will die.

Make a F5 Quicksave after each of your attacks. As soon as the left health meter goes red, refresh your health with H.

Keep trying, good luck!
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > urgons part