lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: amateur need help on lvl 4
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-31-2001, 01:43 PM   #1
MorganSkye

Post amateur need help on lvl 4

Hi! This has probably already been discussed, but I need help in the monistary. I've gotten to the bottom, killed the ice creatures, and moved the block so that the gears start moving. However, I don't have a clue how to get back up and I haven't found the key that everyone's talking about. Have I majorly missed something? I've been trying to figure it out for 3 days now and I've made no headway. Any help would be appreciated.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-31-2001, 01:54 PM   #2
nd

Smile

This one is quite difficult. There are some wooden platforms behind these moving platforms. If you stand with your back to the water, the leftmost ledge is the first one you should climb. From there, climb/whip further up until you're at the same level as the moving platform. Now jump over to that moving platform. Continue this way to find your way out.

The key you're talking about is no issue at this point. You'll find it later. First you must the clock get working.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > amateur need help on lvl 4