lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help in the bottom of the ice monastary
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-05-2001, 04:30 AM   #1
Sgt Angel

Post Help in the bottom of the ice monastary

I can not get out of the room where the BIG ice moster is. I have collected the part for the infernal machine, but once I slide back down the ice slide, I can't seem to find a way out of the main chamber. HELP.....
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2001, 07:40 AM   #2
nd

Before you can leave this place, you must use Urgon's part to kill the ice monster.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2001, 12:58 AM   #3
Blackbird

What you need to do is get right next to the ice monster and use Urgon's Part. You have to get right next to him though. After you hit him once run for cover and let Urgon's Part recharge. Then repeat this two more times and the ice monster will blow up, and the big ice block will crack and then you use Urgon's Part on that and the guy who opened the door that went down to the ice monster will be there waiting and will let you through a door to Palawan's Lagoon.
Hope that helps.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Help in the bottom of the ice monastary