lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Underworld
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-09-2003, 07:09 PM   #41
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Bish leaps out from the shadows onto an unsuspecting vampire and bites his throat*

Bish: Tastes like crap!

*Begins fighting several vampires*

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2003, 07:50 PM   #42
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

rand holsters his pistols in a flash and draws a long gleaming blade. Almost flowingingly he jumps into the window after taylor and the lycan
Rand while jumping: Call back up!!
Rolling into a run he started to purse the lycan

Captain Wilson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2003, 04:08 PM   #43
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
*The lycan arrived above the battle. She looked down to see the flash of gunfire far below.

Without pausing, she leaped off the skyscraper. Falling several stories, she landed on her feet like a cat, her white stripe glinting in the moonlight. Rounding the corner into the alley, she leaped into the fray*

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2003, 04:26 PM   #44
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" I shouted as hard as I could.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2003, 05:25 PM   #45
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Rand ran on thinking "what the hell do they what one of them for, of course apart for food, but why all the effot?

Old 10-10-2003, 05:32 PM   #46
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Rand ran on thinking "what the hell do they what one of them for, of course apart for food, but why all the effot?

Old 10-10-2003, 08:25 PM   #47
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Casper disapeared into the underground system of tunnels below new york with Pierce slung over his shoulder...

The lycen holding Taylor looked over his shoulder as he ran to see a vampire leap through the window after him, he quickly rounded the next corner hoping the vampire did not see him, and headed for one of the many passages into the sewers...

Two vampires against four lycen, though one of the vampires was wounded it was not an imposible task. Suddenly a lycen leaps out of the shadows sinking it's fangs into one of the vampires throats. The last vampire decides to make for an escape, he brakes away from the battle firing his gun behind himself without looking, when a ferociouse looking lycen with a white stripe leaps towards him from out of nowhere...

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2003, 10:01 PM   #48
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Taylor saw that they were headed for the sewers. "Listen, i have a very sensetive sense of smell, so could we take the train? The subway? A car? A motorcycle? Anything? And, in case you didn't hear me, WHO IN THE ****ING HELL ARE YOU?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-11-2003, 11:35 PM   #49
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Rand saw the Lycan turn and sprinted as fast as he could to try and prevent the lycan getting to the sewer. With one hand holding his sword, he drew a pistl with the other and started firing down toward the lycan.

Old 10-11-2003, 11:47 PM   #50
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The lycen dropped into the sewers as bullets zipped by, he was nicked in the shoulder just as he slipped into the hole. He landed with a splash in the thin streem of sewer water and drew his pistol, he then started running down the sewer's tunnel.

Old 10-12-2003, 09:01 PM   #51
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*The white-striped lycan rips out the vampire's throat, moving purely on instinct. Only as he was falling did she think over the situation*

As I thought. Death-dealers.

At least I'll get the thrill of risk out of this.

Old 10-12-2003, 10:24 PM   #52
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

jumping directly down into the sewers Rand empityed a blind clip down the sewer tunnal. He dropped the gun and drew his other shooting again at the lycan

Old 10-15-2003, 09:57 PM   #53
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The lycen collapsed in the thin streem of sewer water and shook violently until his life drained from him. He was dead.

meanwhile in the alley...

((well redwing all the deathdealers are dead or gone and theres only you lycen left, so if your in league with the other lycen they tell you what's goin on, if not, they tell you to piss off.))

IC: meanwhile at the end of an intricate maze of tunnels...

Casper emerges from a doorway into a room ocupied by only three other people, all lycen. Casper places his captive in the middle of the room, "A deathdealer, just like we needed."

The other lycen nodd and one of them speaks up, "And the others?" He asks suspiciously.

"I fled the scene with this fellow, a few more deth dealers showed up and things got heated, the others may not be coming back."

The other three were surprised at this, "How many death dealers? And where's Vargas?" One of them demanded.

"Duno bout Vargas, but there were at least three more death dealers. Should we go back for them?"

"Naw. They can take care of themselves or die, we'll wait to see if they show up, if not we'll take this one back to base and the mission will have been a success. I just hope Vargas comes back."

Old 10-15-2003, 10:02 PM   #54
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Running over to the lycans body, rand decaptated it in one fluid motion, then emptied a clip into the body. he spat on the corpse then turned to taylor and said "what the hell do they want you for"

Old 10-15-2003, 10:03 PM   #55
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
I got out from under the lycen, which had fallen on me. I saw that another vampire had killed him. I started backing away slowly.
"I don't want any trouble." I said caustiously.

Old 10-15-2003, 10:08 PM   #56
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

"reloading his pistol rand looked at taylor"

Rand: I dont care what you want, You comming with and im gonna see if theres anything special about you. If there isnt then all the trobules gonna stop for boy

*slams clip in to pistol*

rand: But if there is, you dont even know trouble

Old 10-15-2003, 10:16 PM   #57
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
I raised my hands, finally realizing that there was nothing I could do.
"Come on man, just let me go home."

Old 10-15-2003, 10:20 PM   #58
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

rand: Sorry carnt do that, Your a possible threat to us and i wont risk my kinds lives for one humman. Now get going

*Rand shoves taylor along the sewer toward a man hole*

Rand: dont even think about running by the way. that is if you still want your legs

Old 10-15-2003, 10:38 PM   #59
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
I slowly climbed up the manhole, once I was outside, I sat down for a moment. It had seemed like hours, but when I checked my watch it had only been minutes.

Old 10-17-2003, 04:02 PM   #60
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

*rand pulled himself out of the man hole and picked talyor up*

Rand: come on kid, we need some transport

Old 10-18-2003, 02:22 AM   #61
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

In the alley...

The lycen gathered around, they still weren't shure who the white stripped werewolf was. The six lycen who came with Bish started headding back to thier hideout and the others needed to go to the meeting place they had planned to go to.

((ya so anytime Redwing and Deac feel like posting would be nice.))

Old 10-18-2003, 03:20 AM   #62
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Sorry, thought I'd posted. ^^;; ))

*With the death-dealers dead, the white-striped lycan melted away into the shadows*

Who knows if those lycan are friendly or not...I don't want to get involved in a clan war. Better to lie low for a while until I know the whole situation.

Old 10-18-2003, 07:49 PM   #63
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The lycen starred into the shadows as the mysterious werewolf disapeared. Then they turned to their various tasks, Bish and the six lycen that came with him headed back to the hideout and the others headed for the secret meeting place.

Old 10-18-2003, 10:24 PM   #64
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Who are you?" I asked.

Old 10-20-2003, 12:24 AM   #65
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Rand: Im the thing nightmares are made of. Best you dont know which nightmares

Old 10-20-2003, 08:18 PM   #66
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Where are you taking me?"

Old 10-20-2003, 11:59 PM   #67
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The alley...

I let the door open a crack and peered out, the alley is empty. I took a cautious step out with a ready pistol. The coast was clear, but there was no sign of Pierce other than a puddle of blood. As I looked around I noticed the alley was in bad shape, there had obviously been a battle and Pierce and the others were in danger, or could already be dead.

I rushed back through the door and through the maze of underground tunnels to the vampire corpse I had slain a moment ago. But I wasn't there for the corpse, where was he? There was a trail of blood, so I followed it.

In the warehouse...

Raven Claw stood as Bish and the six other lycen returned. "Welcome back, were you successful? We were just finishing up but I'll inform you on our plans of war against the vampires when the others are gone."

Old 10-21-2003, 02:09 PM   #68
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Rand: No more questions

Old 10-21-2003, 08:50 PM   #69
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You don't answer my questions, I run screaming kidnapper." I said, tired of being pushed around.

Old 10-22-2003, 11:15 PM   #70
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

It seems to be dying...that makes me sad. Hardly any of the enthusiastic people from the begining are posting. Oh well, what can you do?

Old 10-23-2003, 08:25 PM   #71
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

(( i am , as is jokemaster ))

*Rand reaches a silver Porsche*

Rand: get in...and i'll answer your questions, or you dont, i knock you out and throw you in.

Old 10-23-2003, 08:42 PM   #72
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
I got in on the passenger seat.

Old 10-23-2003, 08:48 PM   #73
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

*starts driving*

Rand: For some reason Or another, youve been caught in a war. A war that has lasted 100's of years. A war between us and the. Vampires and wearwolfs.

Old 10-23-2003, 09:03 PM   #74
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"WHAT?!" I asked, not wanting to believe him, though I did. Having seen what I had seen that night it was perfectly sensible, the best explanation. I couldn't accept it. Couldn't accept it, but there it was.
"Why are you at war?"

Old 10-23-2003, 09:03 PM   #75
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((I'm still here, just waiting for an appropriate moment to integrate my character ))

Old 10-27-2003, 12:59 AM   #76
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

As Pierce was strapped to a table ready for torture the other werewolves came into the room. The greated each other and began to discuss what to do next when a nock sounded on the door. One of the lycen slid open the veiw slot to see who was there, "It's Vargas!" He shouted and unlocked the door, he pulled the door open and smiled, "Vargas, we were begining to think..." His words chocked in his throat.

--------------------

With my hand gripping Vargas firmly by the collar I held him in front of me as a human shield, My arm streached forwards over his shoulder with a semi-automatic pistol pointed at a surprised lycen. I pulled the trigger and watched the blood spurt from the wounds. Tossing Vargas asside I rushed into the room and drew my second pistol.

As I ran forwards the lycen struggled to get their weapons up but were shot down, their bodies fell to the ground in bloody puddles squeezing bullets up at the celing as they fell.

My clips ran dry with one lycen remainin.

-------------------

Casper heard the click of starved rounds and did not hesitate. He leapt up from behind a bullet torn couch he had used as cover. The vampire dropped his guns as Casper flew through the air towards him. Casper twisted in the air and unleashed a wild kick but was tossed asside by swifter hands.

Casper crashed into a table and splintered wood flung though the air. Casper flipped up onto his feet, no sooner had his feet touched the ground then a silver blade was shoved through his chest. At that moment he realized it was the end for him.

--------------------

At the vampire mansion...

A silver porche came into the driveway and Cheryl ran to meet the deathdealer. Cheryl arrived at the door as Rand came in with a new guy with him. "Wheres Ian?" she asked not paying attention to the newcomer.

((Ian being my character))

Old 10-27-2003, 10:24 AM   #77
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"LADY CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?" I yelled, hoping for something that contradicted what the man had said to me.

Old 10-27-2003, 09:02 PM   #78
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((if you've seen the movie then lets just pretend everything was explained in the car, if not then we'll just have to fill you in later.))

Old 10-27-2003, 09:27 PM   #79
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((actually there's something I need to do with my char before that can happen.))
Beck heard the yell. One he was growing familiar to, a possible new vampire. He quickly ran downstairs. He was well-known for his experiments, trying to increase strength, senses and agility of mixed bloods. He had recently concluded that most of his test subjects died because they were too used to how much power they had before.
"DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING!!" He yelled.

Old 11-05-2003, 09:22 PM   #80
Captain Wilson
Mulleted Muppet

Rand: No-one knows exactly what happened, all we know is that once we existed...peacefully, until the lycans started killing us. We just had to fight back

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Underworld