lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Return to Peru
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2001, 06:05 PM   #1
PRJ_Master

Angry Return to Peru

I am geting upset, I have the key and bamboo thinige, but where is the niche that the gamespot walkthru mentions?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2001, 05:18 PM   #2
Monique

Hi, when you got that stone key you have to go back down the tunnen, avoid the light, swim across the pool and get out on the opposite side. Enter the room and turn right. You (Indy) must go to a pedestal at the end of the room. Be carefull, the dark blue diamonds on the floor are triggers that shoot darts from the walls. Carefully make your way acros the room. Go left of the rubble in the center of the room to the stairs. The stairs are equally trapped. Climb the pedestal, jump to the platform at the end of the room and use the stone key in the keyhole on the left.
Jump into the new hole in the floor.....
This is the text out of the Canofworms walkthrough, I hope it will help you to go on now.

------------------
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Return to Peru