lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: yoda model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-30-2003, 01:05 AM   #1
acewombat

yoda model

Does anyone know if any of the old mods that made the yoda model the small size he's supposed to be, work for him in academy as well?
acewombat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2003, 08:34 AM   #2
Cosmos Jack

You can put the model in JKA, but I'm pretty sure the old JKII mods wonte work. It has to be scailed. The "npcs.cfg" file I think controles SP scaling in, becouse Dessan in SP JKII was scalled a little larger I think. He has a scail in the "npcs.cfg." In JKA that info is in the "NPCS folder" in assets1.pk3. Each NPC has thier own .NPC file with the same info as the JKII "npcs.cfg"

I think you could add a NPC file to the models .PK3 with the models info and scale it if you wanted to try and put it in SP. MP needs a mod I think. I'm really not sure I have never tried any of that. Never cared about haveing or scaleing yoda.

-QUOTE------
Every cock fights best on his own dunghill.
Cosmos Jack is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2003, 09:52 AM   #3
Scoundrel
Rookie

Yeah, scaling works. I scaled some characters bigger and some smaller.
Scoundrel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > yoda model