lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 3dfx support
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-28-1999, 12:07 PM   #1
danny1

3dfx support

Your game does not support glide. My directx voodoo 2 drivers are not working with directx 7.0 to well (blue artifacts). Any chance to add glide support, or working with 3dfx to provide a fix for the game. Fortunately, I am able to use my Matrox g200 for the game. It looks better than the 3dfx v2 but is slower.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-1999, 02:46 PM   #2
jake

Check out www.lucasarts.com for a full list of supported drivers. Despite how much we all love IndyJones.net.. It's just a fan site. Didn't make it. Or you can just call the LucasArts technical support number. 1-415-507-4545

~Jake
"This is intolerable!"
Old 12-04-1999, 12:41 PM   #3
danny1

3dfx put out beta directx 7 drivers. It is working fine in Blood of the sacred Blood of the damned. I didn't get a chance to try them on Indy yet.
Old 12-05-1999, 11:34 AM   #4
danny1

I upgraded to a Voodoo3 3000 so my compatability problems are over. It is even faster than my 2 Voodoo 2's in sli mode. I would suggest it to anyone who got stuck with a crappy video card when they bought a whole system. The 3000 is inexpensive now. If you have a 500mhz or above cpu than go with Geforce 256 or wait for a Voodoo 5.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Feedback > 3dfx support