lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hunters - Force Bounty
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-03-2003, 05:23 PM   #1
Uplink
Rookie

Hunters - Force Bounty

Arc Tee didn't usually need help bringing in merchandise. But this time things were different. The bounty was big, so he was willing to split it. But who would be crazy enough to take on a Dark Jedi? The Jedi in question was named Kraakan Pooyui and living on Coruscant.
Arc Tee was on Tatooine, sitting in a cantina waiting. He had arranged to meet with someone about helping him with the bounty. He wondered if they would even turn up.

There is no Spoon
Uplink is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2003, 06:04 PM   #2
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Selene walked down the cantina's steps slowly, letting her dark pressence seep in. She wore all black, a long black trench coat and tight black leather clothing concealing her body. All of her, exept what skin on her face was not coverd by her shoulder long black hair, was covered in black.

She slid gracefully into the booth with Arc. Across the table from him she looked down at the table for a few seconds, not looking directly at Arc. She was buitiful, no sentient creature could resist stealing at least a glance. Even the hediouse thugs that usually populated the cantina lost notice of their drinks as she had walked past.

After Arc had been given a few moments to stare Selene looked him in the eyes, which were already looking into hers. "Arc Tee," She said, "Tell me about this Kraakan Pooyui."

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2003, 10:00 PM   #3
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ryan walked into the cantina. He wore camoflauge color jacket, with a white shirt visible under it, and black pants. One of the patrons stood up, and walked over to him.
"Where's my money?" Said the alien
"Oh, let me get it." He said, and walked past him to Arc and Selena.
"Listen, who exactly is Kraakan?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2003, 10:17 PM   #4
Flamehart
The Commander

The sound of a motorcycle stopping was heard, and a silver haired man in a red trenchcoat stepped into the bar. He noticed Arc and walked over and sat down on a chair. "Hullo. Craig's the name, bounty's the game."

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2003, 10:39 PM   #5
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Good afternoon, Arc," says a voice from above. The people currently at the table look up to see a woman in the rafters. There is a hole in the roof just above her and it is clear that she just got here.

"I heard about you a long time ago," she says, "but I just heard about this job and was interested. I thought I'd drop in. Literally."

She takes a seat next to Craig.

"Craig knows me," she continued. "My name's Rebecca Young. I'm an expert assassin, but I guess you already knew that, seeing as I'm fairly well known around here."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2003, 10:54 PM   #6
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Used to work for Greco's gang before they broke up?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:02 PM   #7
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Yes, I did," Rebecca replied. "That was one big ball of fun. Man I wish we still went around together."

Then her focus snaps back onto Arc.

"So you put out a call for people interested in a mission," she said, all business. "What is this mission?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-04-2003, 06:37 AM   #8
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Kuute-Eitur walked into the cantina, ordered a drink and sat in a table where was two aliens dressed in disquise like Kuute-Eitur.

Kuute-Eitur: "So. Whats up? New mission?"
Alien1: "Jeah... Supposed to find this guy named Akra sabakh"
Kuute-Eitur: "Hwo the **** is that? A jedi?"
Alien2: "Hes a Sith... Our mission is to find him and kill him"
Kuute-Eitur: "Woah... Thats goin' to be hard! Just give up. Ill get you back to Coruscant if you like. My A-Wings on repair and im now yousing that... that... whats it called again?"
Alien1: "You mean that Corellian YT-1300 freighter that you buyed last year. Havent you sell it allready?"
Kuute-Eitur: "Umm... No"
Alien2: "But we cant go... We are the guards of this planet. We must report to the high council before we do anything outside this planet... Sorry"
Kuute-Eitur: "No problem guys. Umh... Wow! Is clock that much? I must go now. Bye..."

Kuute-Eitur stands up, walks out and looks around for a moment looking for something.

"I feel... hmm... Here must be a sith close... Wait a min... I saw Bounty hunters and a... hmm..."

Kuute walks back in and sits close to Arc

"Hi. I'm Tepe..."

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2003, 07:19 AM   #9
Uplink
Rookie

Arc looked at the people around him.
"So, everyone is here? Good" he pulled out a mniature holo projector and placed on the table. It displayed a man dressed in black, weilding a red light saber.
"This," he idicated the holo "is Kraakan Pooyui. He is currentyl on Coruscant and is considered extremely dangerous. He has several ex-Imperial commandoes and stormtroopers working for him as bodygaurds" He hoped Rebbeca and co weren't sour about the time he tried to kill Greco (see The Correlian Job)
"He is working on some sort of lightsaber resisting armor for young Jedis to use while training, but this is a cover for his real project. We are being employed by somebody who wishes to remain anonymous for now. The reward will be sizeable even if we split it between us. Who's in?"

There is no Spoon
Old 10-04-2003, 02:17 PM   #10
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig wasn't sour at all, in fact, he completely ignored the fact that the man he was now accepting a job from was someone who had attempted an assassination of Greco.

And, as if Craig read his mind, he smiled and said, "Greco's doing fine, so let's all just forget about that incident shall we?"

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 10-04-2003, 02:30 PM   #11
topshot
Loves Taffy

Another Hunter, decked out in full male Mandalor armor, steps in and walks over to the bar, taking a seat next to Arc.

"You're the one who goes by the name Arc Tee, who posted the 'hit', right? My name's Dakken Sahrasyn. I'm an expert Bounty Hunter and professional Jedi. In other words, I'm a Jedi Bounty Hunter. Now, how much are you willing to pay? My services don't come cheap, y'know?"

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2003, 02:57 PM   #12
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'm in."

Old 10-04-2003, 03:56 PM   #13
Uplink
Rookie

"Good" Arc said to Ryan. They were old friends and looked forward to working together again. He turned to this so called Jedi Bounty Hunter.
"The pay will be substantial and will not just be credits. Now, who else is in? We need to leave soon and I have... hired a shuttle big enough to take us. My craft only carries three comfortably."

There is no Spoon
Old 10-04-2003, 05:42 PM   #14
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Rebecca laughs silently at Arc's comment about his ship.

"That's better than mine," she says. "Mine only fits one and has no real place to sleep. The chair can recline, but I'm usually awake enough for my flights that I don't have to sleep."

"What do you have?" Arc asks. "A fighter?"

"Something like that," Rebecca replies. "Fast little bugger too. My ship is my own. No other ship like it."

She seems proud of that fact. Then she gets back to business.

"I'd rather not be separated from my ship," she says. "I'll follow you."

My work in progress:

Old 10-04-2003, 06:19 PM   #15
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"I'm in. I dont have anything else to do... Hey! I can take few guys with my Corellian YT-1300"
Kuute-Eitur looks into the Jedi bounty hunter with a mean look.
"So. You... Ive heard about you."

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-04-2003, 06:56 PM   #16
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nodded, "I'll take my own ship too, the Ragnarok. It's large, but only has one room. Besides, your going to need some heavy firepower in case we get ambushed on the way."

Old 10-04-2003, 07:43 PM   #17
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I can take my own ship if it's preferable, but I'd rather go with someone else, it's taken some heavy hits and I haven't had time to repair it. I was thinking of leaving it to be repaired here."

Old 10-04-2003, 09:18 PM   #18
topshot
Loves Taffy

"I'll help anyway I can," Dakken said,"As for a ride, I brought my 3-man Slave ship built to contain 4 prisoners. I'll be outside waiting for a signal."

*exits stage left.*

Old 10-04-2003, 11:42 PM   #19
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

"I'll go with you in your ship Arc," Selene said with a nod and leaned back quietly waiting for the others to finish up.

Old 10-05-2003, 06:23 AM   #20
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"My ship has three lasers and two Simple-fighters."
The simple-fighter is a fighter but not as A-win or X-wing. The simple-fighters are made to look a mini TIE-fighter so the Empire wouldn't blast them so quicly. The simple-fighters are remote control and the control rooms are new and only once used.

"I can take you with me Ryan. Ill get a co-pilot soon. So... Anyone else comin with me? I can carry three more guys"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-05-2003, 09:06 AM   #21
Uplink
Rookie

"Oh great, so I got to the trouble of stealing a shuttle and then most of you are taking your own ships!" he grinned.
"Ok Selene, in that case we will go in the Second Hunter, my ship" They walked out to the spacepad. Arc and Slene took off first and the other followed.
"Set co-ordinates for 33, 25, 67 and jump to Hyperspace" Arc told the others using his comunication unit.

There is no Spoon
Old 10-05-2003, 11:05 AM   #22
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Coordinates set" Ryan confirmed as co-pilot. "Ready to jump to hyperspace."

Old 10-05-2003, 11:41 AM   #23
topshot
Loves Taffy

"Coordinates set, all systems are go," Dakken replied, "Preparing the jump to hyper space."

Old 10-05-2003, 01:45 PM   #24
Flamehart
The Commander

"I'll meet you there." Craig said, and blasted off into hyperspace with the Ragnarok, without waiting for the others. When he arrived at the coordinates, he did a bit of recon to make sure that it was safe, then returned to the original coordinates.

Old 10-05-2003, 02:24 PM   #25
Uplink
Rookie

Not too long after the crew were in an abandoned warehouse in Lower Coruscant.
"He is staying in the top of the second JQR Tower, to the north of Central Coruscant. They have the whole building but I have a plan. Gather as much weaponry and information as you can and meet back here in two hours" Arc said. He turned and activated a communicator.
"My stuff ready for pickup?" Arc asked.
"Yes sir. The weapons we were holding are cleaned, checked and ready"
"I'm coming to pick them up"

There is no Spoon
Old 10-05-2003, 02:29 PM   #26
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"OK, Arc" Takes his blasters out and tries to remember where the closest Jedi-meeting place is.
He looks around and then to Arc putting his blasters back still looking around feeling a strange disturbance in the force.
"What the... Hmm... There must be a sith somewhere around here..."
Starts walking towards the nearest bar talking to his communicator
"Bring my hoverbike into the Red baron bar"
"Ghhzz... Ok, master. Ghhzz"

"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 10-05-2003 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-05-2003, 02:43 PM   #27
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"The whole building? Damn he must have an army there."

Old 10-05-2003, 03:35 PM   #28
topshot
Loves Taffy

"I've heard this guy's got snipers around the place, so I suggest we each watch our backs."

*Takes out an Imperial Repeater, IM mines, single blade, and Tenloss Disruptor from his ship's armory.*

"I'll be taking these along.......just in case."

Old 10-05-2003, 04:39 PM   #29
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig just simply had his handguns, his favorite sword, and two gauntlets strapped to his arms. He was set and ready.

Old 10-05-2003, 04:59 PM   #30
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Comes back to the others with his hoverbike and a bag full of guns in his back
"I brought some guns... If somebody needs a ride I'm here with my hoverbike"
Throws the bag full of guns to the ground
"Theres some ammo too"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-06-2003, 12:40 AM   #31
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ryan pulls out an E-11 and a modified Tenloss Distrupter from a bag and prepares them.
"I'll snipe the snipers, and any other troops I can before joining up with you guys. "
Confident that they were ready, he put them back into the back, and hoilstered two blaster pistols.

Old 10-06-2003, 01:43 AM   #32
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Selene had all the weapons she would need. A single blade. She never took it out and none of the others saw it, concealed inside her coat. It was no blade from any of these worlds no doubt none of the others had ever seen it's kind before.

Selene came from a far away planet, destroyed thousands of years ago, in the ancient days before the jedi council was ever formed. She is one of few survivors, and one of fewer still alive.

Selene remained in the shadows, quietly observing the others, concealing her beauty behind a shadow veil.

Old 10-06-2003, 03:06 PM   #33
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Kuute gets oof from his hoverbike when he feels something.
"Down!!" A red laser shot comes from a roof nearby "Snipers on that roof!!" Kuute shows a roof and takes his yellow lightsaber out blewing his cover.
He jumps to his hoverbike, standing on the hoverbike he looks for the sniper closer. Then he Force jumps into the roof and kills the sniper and tries to find anyone else on the roof.
When he jumps down from the roof he looks the others putting his lightsaber away.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-06-2003, 08:20 PM   #34
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ryan runs to the sniping point as fast as he can, once he gets there, he calls the team on his comlink.
"We got at least 3 other snipers, I can take them out, along with most of the outside defence, just say the word"

Old 10-07-2003, 11:25 AM   #35
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Takes his bag and hops on the hoverbike. He drives the hoverbike not very far and changes his clothes too.
When he comes back to the others his clothes are like this .
He lloks the others ad notices some strange looks
"Yes, I'm a jedi. Whats the big deal?"
Then he walks behind a box and puts his bag down. Kuute takes his lightsaber out and looks to the warehouse door.
"Hmm... ... Hey, Salene and... Jedi bounty hunter. comin with me?
Ryan, let's kick some ass!!" He takes out a strange look planning something.
Feels again a strange presence "Jedi bounty hunter, can you feel that too? A strange presence is here... It feels kinda' familiar"
Then he walks to the door and is ready to smash it to pieces with his lightsaber

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-07-2003, 09:42 PM   #36
Flamehart
The Commander

He scouted around and killed some of the snipers, then shot a grapple hook that went to the top of the tower. He was rocketed toward the floor in which the Sith Lord was having a small meeting. He listened in, without being spotted, and heard him order reinforcements on all below floors and to get his ship ready for a fast escape if necassary. "Somethin' tells me he knows we're here..." He lowered himself back down, pulled the grapple down with him, and ran back to tell Arc this.

Old 10-07-2003, 10:12 PM   #37
topshot
Loves Taffy

"I accept your offer, Jedi Master Kuute-Eiter," Dakken replied.

With that said and done, he holsters his weapons and saber at his side, then jumps on to his swoop bike.

"Ready whenever you are.........."

Old 10-07-2003, 11:04 PM   #38
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Selene follows Kuute, but keeps her distance, she is skeptecal of the plan and follows at a safe distance, without drawing her weapon.

Old 10-07-2003, 11:05 PM   #39
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Ryan sniped a few soldiers, then ducked, hiding himself. He looked out, and saw a sniper pulling his trigger. He quickly shot him, and the beam hit right next to Selene. He sniped some soldiers coming out of a building, and threw a detonator through one of the windows. It exploded, sending 6 or so bodies flying.

Old 10-07-2003, 11:12 PM   #40
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The shot was a little startling, Selene took not of the danger and moved to a more sheltered location.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Hunters - Force Bounty