lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: darth maul
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2003, 12:17 AM   #1
kevin42786
Lurker

Question darth maul

I would like a model of Darth Maul for JA. I don't know how to skin so I was wondering if anyone was working on one. I know there is a skin of Maul for Jedi Outcast, but I could only get it to work in multi-player. Is there a way to make that skin work in the single player game?
kevin42786 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2003, 01:30 AM   #2
Cosmos Jack

........... Typing "helpusobi1" or "devmapall" and then typing "playermodel maul" doesn't work for me.

I think you are confused between "modeling" and "skinning." What do you want?
(1) A model is the base of any character in the game.
(2) A skin is the texture on that model. You can have the same model and different skins to make different characters.

There is a lot of posts in the forums about putting a new player models in SP. Why don't you try looking them up. It's already been addressed.

Why don't you try this thread for more info........
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1

-QUOTE------
Every cock fights best on his own dunghill.
Cosmos Jack is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2003, 01:37 AM   #3
kevin42786
Lurker

I was talking about skinning. But I saw the post about adding skins after I posted this. Thanks though.
kevin42786 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2003, 09:46 PM   #4
WhiteShdw

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Cosmos Jack
........... Typing "helpusobi1" or "devmapall" and then typing "playermodel maul" doesn't work for me.
I think this only works when there's an NPC file for a model. So it might work if you make an NPC file based on the custom Maul model and then just type playermodel"npcname", where NPCname is the name you gave to your Maul NPC.

"Call me c0cky, but if there's a alien out there I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet".
WhiteShdw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Skinning > darth maul