lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: OpenGL Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-04-2003, 04:52 AM   #1
whatever191
Lurker

Exclamation OpenGL Help

Yah, my openGL server won't work for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. I checked what memory card I had, it was listed. It worked when I had Windows 98, but now that I got XP... it just stopped. Help please.. and I read the troubleshoot and got to confused. I just want to play! Please help!

Whatever
whatever191 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2003, 08:02 AM   #2
Flashmeister
Lurker

download the latest drivers for your graphics card to replace xp's poor driver. the new drivers will come with opengl which will work much better
Flashmeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2003, 06:15 PM   #3
whatever191
Lurker

How?

And how exactly do you DL these new drivers... sorry if im not to smart with Windowsxp... I just switched from windows 98

Whatever
Old 10-07-2003, 12:28 AM   #4
whatever191
Lurker

Still Need Help

Well, I still can't get this fixed! My Driver is an ATI, but I don't know where to get a new one to fix this! Please, someone help me!

Whatever
Old 10-07-2003, 01:40 PM   #5
shukrallah
White Dragon

I know a guy who had the same problem. Just unistall then reinstall.

The reason is, when you installed in win 98, it was set up to run on win 98 drivers, so you have to reinstall so it will be setup to run on win xp
shukrallah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2003, 01:59 PM   #6
shadowlion
Lurker

had the same prob

i had the exact same problem...cannot load opengl subsystem or w/e...i bought the game at first of summer for gradin day and it wouldnt work...at around start of school my aunt moved down to my grandmothers and shes like yoda with computers lol..she said i needed some opengl thingy so i went to microsofts place then searched in downloads for OpneGL 1.1 or sumthing and woop there it was...d/l make its own folder and u can play jk2...no strings attached....the whole time it was some stupid winows 95 opengl update u needed...i had ME when i got the gmae now i got xp and had same problem so yeah its just downloading that one thing and the game should work...after i emailed lucasarts like 5 times they didnt help so dont bother emailing them
shadowlion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > OpenGL Help