lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cant create a server please help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2003, 07:59 PM   #1
crusade gen
Lurker

Angry Cant create a server please help

This really is hard i downloaded the dedicated server patch for windows 32 i have windows xp
i did everything it told me
but whenever i start it up all it says it sending heartbeat to master server list
and when i try to create a game
nothing no one joins or anything

please help

Salesman-yea we foudn out what was wrong with yout vacue there was a half eaten meat ball cloged in it

Peter-D-did you save it?
salseman-no
Peter-YOU BASTARD!

Family guy
crusade gen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2003, 02:06 AM   #2
Paddypaddywan
Lurker

Same problem. help plz?
Paddypaddywan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2003, 03:38 PM   #3
Amidala from Chop Shop
Politically-correct jerk

There are many possibilities. The three most common:

1. You have a hardware or software firewall that is keeping your server from being seen.

2. Everything is working, your server is out in the Internet, but the current bug in Raven's Master Server List is keeping your and 90% of the other servers out there from being listed in the ingame browser. Join the club. It would be visible in the All Seeing Eye http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html however.

3. Your server is getting out, it is listed in the ingame browser (for now at least) but no one is choosing to go to your server. There are almost 500 servers running at any time, so you have lots of competition for players.
Amidala from Chop Shop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Dedicated Server > Cant create a server please help