lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The plans of death
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-14-2003, 08:37 PM   #81
weiderudare
Veteran

Shade looked at the info...
"Ok, Tepe, can you download the file into a R2 or a datapad?"
Shade was thinking off a desperate plan....

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2003, 09:02 PM   #82
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco reached the tractor control room. He dropped out from the vent, coincidentially on a gaurd. Greco took the gaurds uniform, and got to work. He hacked the computer, and de-activated the tractor beam. Then he disabled the cameras and alarms. Finally he changed the codes for all of the above.
"Hey Tepe, what number hangar are you in?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2003, 09:11 PM   #83
weiderudare
Veteran

"Hangar 35-99-AB, i Would guess...."
((((((LOL)))))))
"You done with the tractor beam? Can you try to place some explosives then, we have a problem with the codes..."

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 10-14-2003, 09:26 PM   #84
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco closes every hangar doors except where he, and shade landed.
"Yeah, lemmy, guess, the core, the bridge, and the engine?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-14-2003, 09:30 PM   #85
Apologetic
Veteran

Mean while at the academy: Apo continues the briefing "Ok guys we all clear?" Everyone nods"Ok boys get preped and follow me when your done.Ready...Do your stuff."

Love God and Jesus as they love you
Apologetic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2003, 12:13 AM   #86
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire travels for a bit and spots the star destroyer. "Finally. We found it R9." She then lowers the Slave II and unboards the ship. She spots a couple of stormtroopers and takes out her modified blaster rifle and takes down all of them.

After a long crossfire, Zofire takes out her comlink and contacts everyone. "I'm on hanger 12-34-CD. R9 is going to try and open this hanger door." She then faces R9, "Open the door R9." R9 goes to the hanger door's computer and a little are comes out. It goes to work on the computer's wires.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2003, 12:20 AM   #87
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo over looks them getting ready."Hey you there i dont think they need us for a while let me help modify you droid." Apo looks at the droid deactivates it does something and activates it again."Watch OK r-675 scan" The droid shoots a beam tot he ship and runs it across then the droid beeps."Ok he says theres nothing wrong."Apo walks off "Thanks"the pilot says

Old 10-15-2003, 12:41 AM   #88
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco ran out of the Bridge, half the star destroyer crew chasing him.
"I'M HEADING FOR THE HANGAR, THE LAST BOMB HAS BEEN SET, AND I'LL DETONATE THEM ON COMMAND" He yelled inot the comlink "I'LL MEET YOU THERE"

Old 10-15-2003, 12:51 AM   #89
Apologetic
Veteran

Meanwhile at the Academy: "Ok guys lets go"Apo boards his ship and takes off.The rest of rouge squadron follows"Lets go boys follow my coordinates"Apo and rouge squadron enter Hyperspace

Old 10-15-2003, 01:26 AM   #90
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Get ready R9. Greco and stormtroopers areheading this way." Zofire says as she makes sure her blaster rifle is fully loaded. She then says to Greco thru the comlink, "When you reach the hanger's doors, get ready to jump. There's going to be trip mines all over the buttom of the entrance."

R9 fixes the wires so that the Hanger doors open. Zofire hears a hissing sound as the doors open. She then carefully places trip mines at the buttom. "Ok the trip mines are set. These should take care of those stormtroopers. She then speaks thru the comlink again to Greco, "When you reach the doors, be sure to jump up. I'll catch you, so that the blast won't affect you." She then activates her jetpack.

"R9, you'll be safe behind those crates." she says to R9. R9 then heads towards the crates and oes behind them. Zofire than waits patiently for Greco to reach the hanger.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 10-15-2003, 01:30 AM   #91
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
She didn't have to wait long. Soon Greco came in running. He jumped, turning around in mid air and firing at the stormtroopers before Zofire caught him.

Old 10-15-2003, 01:33 AM   #92
Apologetic
Veteran

While in hyperspace: "Ok guys listen when we break we stay out of range of the destroyer scopes,and we only move when i say."

Everyone:OK

Old 10-15-2003, 01:34 AM   #93
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire quickly flies towards greco and catches him. She then flies upward avoiding the blast radius of the trip mines. The stormtroopers look up anddidn't see the trip mine. The trip mines go off and stormtroopers are scattered around the hanger. Zofire then flies back down and puts down Greco. "That took care of them." Zofire says to Greco. R9 then comes out from behind the crates and head towards Zofire and Greco.

Old 10-15-2003, 01:40 AM   #94
Apologetic
Veteran

Roug squadrohn and Apo break out of Hyperspace behind endors moon."Be ready guys"

Old 10-15-2003, 11:44 AM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Thanks, where's the rest of the guys?"

Old 10-15-2003, 12:18 PM   #96
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe shot five guards and tried the hack the hangar door even a little open. Tepe had downloaded some data from the computers in the room he was in. Now he looked the hangar door.
"No time to hack the door computer..."
Then he took out the thermal detonator he took from the crate in the computer room and threw it next to a little crak on the hangar door. The detonator blowed up and made a hole in the door.
Tepe runned towards his ship and soon he was in his ship and contacted the others.
"Hey!! Let's get the hell out of here!! By the way, Shade I got some data from the computers that could help us... Where to now? I'm in hangar B-14-ATIE"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2003, 01:15 PM   #97
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Before Zofire could answer the question that Greco asked, she hears the message from Tepe. "I think we'll going to meet some where else other than hear. Is your ship close by?" she questions Greco.

Old 10-15-2003, 01:34 PM   #98
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Shade, meet me in Endor... I will give the data in there..." Then the connection broke down and soon Tepe's TIE landed on Endor and Tepe walked out.

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-15-2003, 01:36 PM   #99
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"If you need to hitch a ride, I have an extra sit on the Slave II." Zofire says to Greco. "Come R9, let's go." Zofire and R9 than head towards the ship.

Old 10-15-2003, 02:40 PM   #100
weiderudare
Veteran

"Let me see....bombs planted, clearence code I don't have... We will have to blow up the place...."
With that, Shade turned around and walked back towards his ship. Suddenly, an alarm sounded informing Rebel ships had been spotted....
"Dammit... Greco! Blow up the bombs when you are at safe distance!"
Shade started running towards his ship. He might make it.

Old 10-15-2003, 03:28 PM   #101
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe walks in the forests around his ship and soon he is caught by ewoks.
"Goddamnit... Shade, can you hear me? You must come help me! Follow the beacon" Tepe presses a button and a beacon starts to show on Tepe's comlink's screen

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-15-2003, 09:11 PM   #102
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco ran to his own ship, there was a group of stormtroopers. Greco shot one and ran to a vent. He quickly climbed in and started to crawl to his hangar. This would take some time.

Old 10-15-2003, 09:51 PM   #103
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok lets cover them!" Rouge squadron breaks out and destroys TIE's Apo askes shade and the others"Do you have the ship covered or do you want us to handle it?"

Old 10-15-2003, 09:54 PM   #104
weiderudare
Veteran

"We can't get out the plans, but we can blow it up. But I haven't heard anything from Greco, so Id say blast the damn thing!"
Shade countinued to run. How long would it take? 10 minutes? Probably more... The ship would be destroyed by then. He needed another ship.

Old 10-15-2003, 10:05 PM   #105
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok get outta there quick we will destroy it" Apo gives a transmision."Ok boys take out that destoyer hit the generaters Y yeam i need passenger ships hurry!"

((((If you have another idea for you alternate ship i can make it where they dont come in time or something))))

Old 10-15-2003, 10:40 PM   #106
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco called Shade:
"Listen, I'm gonna take some time to get to my ship, between 10 and fifteen minutes. Head for my ship, it's closer than yours."

Old 10-15-2003, 11:02 PM   #107
Apologetic
Veteran

"Woah!"Apo doges a tie"Ok yteam use your ion cannons adn fire them at the generaters.Gold leader follow me and cover them"Apo follows the team of y-wings"Where are those transports?!"

Old 10-16-2003, 12:20 AM   #108
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire runs to her ship and is quickly followed by R9. She then boards the ship and and starts it up. The Slave II quickly hovers above the hanger and flips vertically and heads towards space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: The Slave II is like Jango Fetts ship, but I think you all already know that )

Old 10-16-2003, 01:28 AM   #109
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo sees the slave II "Green leader cover that ship" "On it boss"

Apo destroys ties and the Y-wings bedin fireing ion cannons at the generators"Get outa there guys...."

Old 10-16-2003, 02:32 AM   #110
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire sees two Tie-fightersflying towards her. She opens fire and destroys them.

Old 10-16-2003, 02:36 AM   #111
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo helps out the Y-wings and fires at the generators"Ok every one we need to help the y-wings they are the only ones who can drop the shield gaurd the people who are leaving and capture imp'S.Where are those transporters?!"

((((I need confomation can they come or not?))))))

Old 10-16-2003, 02:39 AM   #112
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco finally manages to drop from a vent near his ship. But is dissapointed to find that there are still more obstacles, including stormtroopers, and newly locked doors. He prayed that Shade got there before he did.

Old 10-16-2003, 02:41 AM   #113
Apologetic
Veteran

"Send troops to help the others down there" "Yes sir"

Old 10-16-2003, 02:45 AM   #114
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire menuvers the Slave II, avoiding shots being fired by the Tie-fighters. "These guys don't know when to quit." She says to R9. R9 whistles and beeps as Zofire take out some Tie-fighters.

Old 10-16-2003, 02:57 AM   #115
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok guys you take care of them i need to get the other inside"Apo flys into the hanger

Old 10-16-2003, 11:46 AM   #116
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((Don't need them, but thanks Apo))))
Shade ran into the hangar where Greco's ship were, only to find stormtroopers swarming the place.
"Ah great......"
He started to sneak towards the ship, but started to have a strange feeling....
Then suddenly, all went black on him

"Sir, we have him."
"Excellent, shove him into my ship and let's go"
Shade woke up for a few seconds, only to find himself being dragged away...He hoped that Greco was able to see what happened....
With that, Shade was thrown into a ship...

Old 10-16-2003, 12:46 PM   #117
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zofire contacts Greco thru comlink. "Greco, have you heard from Shade yet? I haven't heard from him." She then continues destroying Tie-fighters.

Old 10-16-2003, 09:20 PM   #118
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Greco had turned his comlink off, he took out two blasters, and jumped out from behind the boxes, firing at Shade's capturor's

Old 10-16-2003, 09:27 PM   #119
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo enters the hangar and notices that its falling apart"So much for that plan"Apo enters his ship and takes off"Good luck Shade i know you would want me to do this"Apo hesatantly send the transmition "Gold leader red leader and green leader...."Apo pauses for a short moment and looks bad and with a sadened face says "Begin attack" The ships all turn to the shiled generators and destroys them...They begin to destroy the death star.

Old 10-17-2003, 09:29 AM   #120
weiderudare
Veteran

(((LOL, it was a star destroyer, but it doens't really matter)))
Shade's capturer goes abord their ship and blasted into space.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The plans of death